Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joyce1000
Msg: 151
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
To saiyan 1

First, we all have our own opinions do we? You dont agree with mine and i dont agree
with yours. I am not calling you judgemental ( eventhough you give me your opinion and think its right ) or condescending.

factors of my life (such as the needs of my children, etc.), it's actually gotten quite difficult to find a woman of real class and distinction.

This was not written by me but by someone i responded to.

just cuz YOU do doesnt maen everyone else does) I dont have any kids i was not even discussing them. Why would i if i dont have any?

And who said having a sex appetite, being virile, and enjoying a blooming or consistently healthy sex drive makes anyone desperate? Or low classed? or Lacking distinction? Thats rather inflammatory.

I never said there s anything wrong with a healthy sex drive.

and has a pic up.Wheres yours?

I took my picture down since i met someone on this site. If you read my profile before mouthing off you would know more about me. But no you rather just write your bullshit because i happen to disagree with your views. I am very comfortable with myself have no sexual hangups at all and enjoy it when i am in a relationship. I dont happen to go to happy hour bars and have sex all the time with guys i ve just met.

Imagine poor buddy, subjected to all these tests and questionnaires (like wtf? You think your shits made of gold???) to find out you really are a prude and suck? as sparticuss said:

Oke i have no idea what sparticuss said and i dont care. All i care about is the person who i am interested in. And yeah i did send him a whole bunch of questionairres and he answered them without any attitude. Because he s the most wonderful man on this whole earth. He s not insecure like some men. And i can tell him anything i like and he can do the same with me without being attacked. By the way you dont need to worry about poor buddy he will have a very good sex life with me. I ve never had anyone complain in that department . You see just because i am not easy doesnt mean i dont enjoy great sex.

And no i am not a prude at all. Who is judgemental and condescending now?

Not that it bothers me as i said the only opinion that matters to me is the person i am going with.

like we are all parasitic sharks looking to bang incessently, These are most men unfortunately.

Lastly... you never did say whether your libido has increased in your thirties!

I never had any libido problem before or after 30.

You probably should have read the letter i was responding to. The man complained about how easy women were nowadays. And many are. Its their right if they want to do that. I am just saying what i do.
 Vixen08
Msg: 152
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?
Posted: 3/22/2007 6:12:32 PM
The thought of being hornier as I get older seems like a nice benefit to getting older
 studplayrico
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:03:37 PM
SEXUAL PEAK!!! who knows.
 saiyan_1
Msg: 154
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:44:53 PM
Joycee.. If I could say ONE word to you RIGHT NOW...
Id be ....

OOOPS!

You see... I just realized you were quoting someone... problem is you are apparently unaware of how to use the quote feature here (reading the rules and ettiquite of using the forums will show you how to highlight a passage youre quoting).. and you didnt use the old fashioned way of quoting someone using quotation marks (" ").
This was not written by me but by someone i responded to.
. And you indicated this... how?
maybe some women are easy... irrespective of their age and/or virility. When the topic HERE is
and you interject comments about women being easy (which ones? the ones HERE..or IN GENERAL???) and how YOURE not (and power to ya)... its too easy to misconstrue the point your trying to make.. especially when you said NOTHING in reference to the actual topic itself, it leads to the assumption that your comments were condescending to the women here who have expressed comments about their sexuality. A comment like
I am astonished at how easy some women are and then they wonder why they cant find anybody to be interested in them.
here... on a DATING site, in light of the TOPIC, could easily me misunderstood. Especially when you gave NO indication that you were responding to another posting, by identifying the comment made (no quote, no references, no msg. number) or the commentator (i.e. tagname). With so many postings, a lil clarification would have had me see what the point was you were making...
and in light of sparticuss' comments (which he's made twice) your comment seemed to counter what he was saying earlier about men jumping thru hoops.
So.. I apologize for my misunderstanding... but please, no ones a mind reader, and a simple clarification of who youre quoting or responding to would sure help. Even your last posting is confusing as hell, since theres no distinction between what YOURE saying, and what youre QUOTING. Im sure many have no idea who or what are quotes and from whom in your last posting. Its all just mashed into borderline incoherency.

You probably should have read the letter i was responding to.
you should have used the shift key and the quotation mark key to indicate you WERE quoting and responding. or said "in response to". Thats just being lazy, or nescient to basic stuff you learn in public school English class. Theres alot of messages here... 154 and counting...

like we are all parasitic sharks looking to bang incessently, 'These are most men unfortunately'.
I had to discern where your quote of me ended and your counter started, or, by your...quote, people would have no idea I didnt say what you just implied I said, since theres no distinction between the two (sorry, a comma doesnt count). And... Ouch... sounds like someones been burned?

You see just because i am not easy doesnt mean i dont enjoy great sex.
Has anyone here said or implied you WERE? Or dont? Or cared?

All i care about is the person who i am interested in.
Then why are you even here? If you had even just said
I never had any libido problem before or after 30.
thats all that really was necessary. And no ones really talking about libido 'problems'.. to the contrary. Your posting #141 seems irrelevant...unless... youre responding to a comment someone else made. Which.. appaently you WERE!!

You probably should have read the letter i was responding to.
. You should have indicated that you were responding to another letter, and quoting someone else. Kind of a ... prerequisite Id think.
So sorry I misunderstood.. cant see how I could have possibly done that, especially since there was nothing in that posting that was related to the TOPIC itself, other than to imply something other than was intended by its ambiguity.
Also.. I have now nor at any time had cause or reason to read nyour profile, and why should I? I made my comments strictly based on your comments HERE.. why would I want to know anything about you... especially a faceless entity on a dating site?
In the end, despite all this... I dont know how you can really say either of us disagrees or argees with the others opinions, since, now that you finally clarified what the hell you were saying.. I might agree, especially now that I know you werent being highty-dighty to the other women who were expressing comments about increased sexuality... maybe you are worth jumping thru hoops for... maybe not. And we know whose the ONLY person who should care, dont we. Its not ANYONE here!!

And... ahhhh ... seems like Im not the only one who appreciates... a nice breeze! lol
Im watching cable.. and the movie "Commando" is on... hmmmm... in light of the recent postings... I somehow have a different connotation to what "commndo" means!!
Im sure its not just vixen and crazeegyrl who should stay away fro that styl of dressing!!
and.. cucumber, vixen? Imaging..imaging... BLOCKING...BLOCKING.. gee...thanks for the visual... I wont be able to stand up now!
 joyce1000
Msg: 155
Posted: 3/23/2007 5:45:27 AM
To Saiyan 1

Oke you win. Are you happy now?
 saiyan_1
Msg: 156
Posted: 3/23/2007 6:06:45 AM
Nope... just sorry I pissed you off actually
 Escences
Msg: 157
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:04:47 PM
Sexual peak has been going on for years...Just wish I could meet someone that will knock it right out of me.Over and over lol.A 5 min one hit wonder doesnt help thats for sure.Funny those are the ones that brag lol they are sooo GOOD!I dont want good at my age I want the best!
 joyce1000
Msg: 158
Posted: 3/23/2007 3:43:20 PM
Thats oke, i was in a bad mood. About the english your right but thats because i was raised learning 2 languages at the same time. My parents traveled all over the world and when i was 5 i had to be bilingual. I spoke english but they decided to live in The Netherlands. So i had to learn dutch. Then at 13 i had to learn french and german, which i dont speak at all anymore except a few sentences. My poor brain cant keep up with it.

By the way i was angry at the man who made the statement about women being easy.
I happen to love my female sisters. unfortunately hewas right and i cant debate it unless i resort to lies. I am not saying every woman is like that. And if they are i dont mind, its just not who i am. As far as the cucumber thing i laughed at it , see i have a bizarre sense of humor. And no i dont mastrubate, but if i would i have no problems admitting to it. I have done so in the past but at present i choose not to do so As far as being promiscuous i have done both so i understand where these women are coming from.

I ve never been considered a prude. That one i thought was funny. Was raised during the sexual revolution in Amsterdam, Holland of all places and i ve done it all. If you knew anything about Amsterdam you would know its one of the most liberal countries in the world even for European standards.

As far as my questionnaire, dont feel bad i have more people attacking me on that. But i prefer to have sex without a condom and i like to know if that person has any illnesses. I think thats just smart. I dont see anything wrong with a medical test and am so happy i found this wonderful man, i have to travel over 30 hours to see him but when i do i am sure its going to work out just fine.
 Robert_n_Dallas
Msg: 159
Posted: 3/23/2007 5:35:12 PM
I believe your right!! Women just hit there peak... Plus they also know what they want compared to when they were in there 20's. I also believe in there 30's - 40's women have more freedom, there more leberal as well.
 saiyan_1
Msg: 160
Posted: 3/23/2007 9:46:34 PM
See joyce.. hate to be picky.. but you were incorrect... we do share similar opinions! lol
And I feel bad for totally misunderstanding cuz I resent the notion that all women are easy.
Amsterdam huh? Of course I know about it.. Im Canadian! lol
As for the masturbation thing.. weird co-inky dink, and maybe some other women here can contribute on this. I recently had a good talk with a female friend... shes 22 and has never masturbated. My ex fiancee never did, til I found out and taught her. 12 years after we broke up, she saw me and THANKED me profusely because masturbation so enhanced her sex life. Now she knows what she likes and can direct her partner so much better now that shes experimented, and knows what she likes, and even gives herself rugburn in her throes of self gratification. Sure, youre right, everyones different, but for women, even moreso than men, masturbation is very important in finding ones exact sexual preferences, and helps a woman unlock the particular combination to her safe. (like Monica said in an episode of friends..4,5,2,3,7,3,7,5,7,7,3,7,4,,7,3,7,7,7,7,7,7,7,7,7!!!) And I dunno what it is, but, especially in the 30's women find two... particular places that, when stimulated, with the right amout of... ah... manipulation, that these 2 ...spots, or erroneous zones, can help push her over the edge into "O" land, especially when shes really really close and at the point where shes gonna make it or lose it (and,isnt that frustrating??). An most find thes, and other things, usually NOT from an experienced and astude male partner (maybe, on occasion from... never mind) but usually thru self experimentation.
Maybe playing with yourself isnt for YOU.. but most women its a definate must. You sound like an anomoly there joyce.
And I agree about your.. need for screening. Ive always said..if you use condoms for protection from disease, and not birth control, what the hell are you doing sleeping with them in the first place???
 joyce1000
Msg: 161
Posted: 3/27/2007 4:31:13 AM
to saiyan 1

Hi i said i used to. Didnt say i never did it. At the moment i am not. Having too many problems in my life. Men troubles! They keep me too busy thinking, my shrink tells me to get rid off them. haha.

jojo821
Msg: 162
Posted: 3/27/2007 6:14:48 AM
of course it has to do with hormones,self confidence,experiance,all that.i know for me in my 20's sex was always good,but now that i'm over 30 my sex drive has gone way up,its crazy .i'm thinking ,this is what it feels like to be a guy,thinking about it all the time and inneciating things i would have been embarresed to do in my 20s with no shame.its very liberating .
 euro78
Msg: 163
Posted: 3/27/2007 10:45:16 AM
jojo, welcome to our world, it's facinating isn't it

/cheers :)
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 164
Posted: 3/27/2007 2:10:21 PM
who cares , just be thankful
 missnaughtynnice
Msg: 165
Posted: 3/28/2007 8:27:17 AM
My friend and I have been asking this very question since turning 30....WOW.....its like we are cats in heat!! My thought on why is because we are more aware of our bodies and KNOW what we like and dislike. We seem to have more confidence..but whatever the reason I'm loving it!!
 Sinkist
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2007 5:43:22 PM
It's because we are no longer shy about what we want.
 Scruffers_Essex
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2007 1:01:17 PM
Some are always horny, some rarely and some...... well..... they become Nuns !
Same as some blokes are always stalky....

I doubt it changes very much with age, they either are, or ain't?!

Age just brings ways and means of expressing wants and desires much more easier and comfortably
 jumpin-java
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2007 9:57:41 PM
nun??
got none, aint gonna get none, didnt have none??

I found out the other night that sitting next to the window of a small bar with a rockin band inside AND the bass cranked up high, is very very very good. It was like my phone going off every 2 seconds for 3 hours. Support local bands and rock and roll! and btw, it made me very happy (emotionally) but wishing I was kissin ...

my drive went south for a while, and then after life settled down, and my hormones changed, BAM!!!
and thank you, gods, etc.
 knobeye
Msg: 169
Posted: 3/30/2007 9:40:13 AM
i wish someone would tell my wife.......ha ha
 knobeye
Msg: 170
Posted: 3/30/2007 9:42:18 AM
well miss naughty nice..i wish i was married to you...
 foulball000
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/30/2007 12:03:13 PM
Don't really like reading it but seems to be about the truth! I have to agree with #4.
 jumpin-java
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2007 9:38:53 PM
YOU tell your wife.. come home from work and make dinner, have a drink waiting for her, compliment her on her eyes or her lips or maybe her cute butt! Whisper in her ear how you'd like to take tonight to make her relax, and then make her come before you do.....and then do it!!
do it often and you might have a sex cat on your hands too..

your hands, your legs, your chest, your face.

fishie
 want to travel
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2007 5:59:47 PM
i dont think so, there is a myth about women peeking, but it just seems to me they become bitter, and obsesed with home improuvments..lol
 want to travel
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2007 6:03:28 PM
please sombody prove me wrong, because i am looking for someone my age, but all the adventure seems to have gone out of them
 maximusglans
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/6/2007 7:32:53 AM
The old myth of the randy over 30's woman.. Any gent who has been around will know this myth for what it is..

Just looking at POF profiles its easy to see that the younger ladies are far more interested in sex than those of a certain age who seem to be taking great pains to state that they are NOT on here for sex!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?