Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rubber_soul
Msg: 176
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?Page 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Cuz no one wants to f*ck us anymore....that shit builds up over time!

btw, to comment on the above post, I am fully interested in sex---I am just not interested in casual, anonymous 'intimate encounters' with some dude I barely know, who has the IQ of a kumquat and only comes to POF tro get his rocks off. Most of us in our 30's are looking for a real relationship with a real man. :)
 ziggy73
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?
Posted: 8/6/2007 5:19:11 PM
Voice of reason alert: In essence i believe it comes down to many factors, mainly that women are at their physiological peak around 30+ (men at around 18+) that is that's the age we both reach our genital prime... many sex experts say that both sexes actually reach their "sexual prime" between 40-60 when we are both more at one with our sexuality.
 bassnbaits
Msg: 178
Posted: 8/6/2007 7:52:52 PM
I DON'T KNOW IM 33 AN I MET A 48 YEAR OLD HOTTIE AN SHE HAD ME CRYING FOR MOMMY

IT WAS LIKE FIREWORKS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY WHOPPIEEEEEEE! IF YOU HAVEN'T YOU NEED TO TRY IT!
 binty36
Msg: 179
Posted: 8/7/2007 10:58:11 AM
wish that was true to all over 30's when i was younger from about 15 to about 5 years ago i was a horny minx,, now ide rather have a cup of tea , it drives me crazy im still flirty but my brain doesnt seem to think about sex anymore , if anyone has any advice please let me know .

bassnbaits
Msg: 180
Posted: 8/7/2007 5:09:50 PM
I HAVE SUM ADVICE BINTY,COME ON OVER MY HOUSE AN I'LL FIX YOU A NICE CUP OF HOMEMADE TEA!

AN THENNN LET DOCTOR LOVE WORK ON YOU! LOL

WINK WINK
 sunshine JEN
Msg: 181
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:10:28 AM
Good one rubber soul.....
I agree, and also because we are... we can be choosy too!!!
and I plea the 5th for what I wanna say next...... lol

dana_mcmurdy
Msg: 182
Posted: 8/13/2007 2:19:55 PM
Why do we need to explain the way we feel...we just do!!
 Tsorath
Msg: 183
Posted: 8/13/2007 2:27:58 PM
I hope so means my 40s will be more exciting

JC
 MelissainMI
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 7:38:33 PM
When I become involved with someone again, they will be very happy!!! Im 35 and dont mind it everyday, 2-3x a day, now to find the right person to be with because 1-night stands are so "in my 20's" and not now.
 GENTILE
Msg: 185
Posted: 8/15/2007 3:17:30 PM
Poor Babies, if you all are going though what we did when we were in our twenties it's no wonder you all are so crazy.
 redfru
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2007 7:08:44 PM
they get horny alot cause they are in their sexual prime.
 mike919293949596
Msg: 187
Posted: 8/21/2007 6:57:36 AM
Once again I cannot believe this is a thread.

This kind of intellect is staggering.I hope this op has nothing to do with a handgun or anything sharp.

On the other hand their would be more food for the rest of us if they did.
 UniqueMonique
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/21/2007 8:15:44 AM
Well I am 31 and climming up! I have all ways been horny. I like to have it at lest twice a day. ( that when I can get it that offten!) Don't get me wrong I don't go with younger men cuz they like it as much as woman that are in there 30 or reaching there peak. I like men that know what they are doing and can stay with it to the end.
Aloha Monique
 whirlybird3
Msg: 189
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:08:56 AM
I just passed my mid-30's and my desire hasen't so much peaked as plateaued. Been this way for a while now.

Don't get me wrong, a comfy chair is still nice though.
 NOT-TELLING2
Msg: 190
Posted: 8/22/2007 4:19:15 PM
For me its true Women hit there sexual peak at 30. Im 32 and when I turned 30 its like a whole new world opened up for me. I am more open about doing things I never would have thought of before and am very comfortable about my sexuality and how much I enjoy and want it. Yes the "dirty thirties" are here for me for Sure!!!! lol
 likemyhugs
Msg: 191
Posted: 8/24/2007 7:40:36 AM
Women over 30 know what they want and how to get it and are not intimidated by a man who knows likewise
 stefitony1
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 6:35:53 PM
Both males and females have estrogen and testosterone in their bodies. As women age the flow of estrogen decreases to a degree. The sex drive is controlled to a large degree by testosterone which would be relatively higher at that point. Also, many women no longer feel the need to fear a reputation any longer. Just an opinion.
 classysexy4u
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2010 10:39:11 PM
What a great subject! I think someone said it perfect in a earler post. Yes after awhile we get tired of the vibrators and toys...and decide..Yea we can go and get the real thing, and have a hell of a good time "doing the real thing".

I think I felt a sexual surge at about age 35, I remeber my best friend who is about 6 yrs older than me, telling me about this. I laughed at her when she told me. I really didn't think I could get any hornier.
 new2view
Msg: 194
Posted: 3/18/2010 9:24:52 AM
Women peak sexually later than men. We mainly peak in our late 20's to 30's. Women peak in their mid 30s to early 40s. They are fine wine. They get better with age.
 scottey63
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 9:47:34 AM
Why question it? Just enjoy it!
 coldiceparadise
Msg: 196
Posted: 3/19/2010 6:26:19 PM
Absolutely! When I was in my 20's I had 3 kids and I was exhausted - even though I had age and youth on my side I was burdened by my responsibilities. As a single Mom I still have a lot of responsibilities but I have more experience and know that time is precious. I won't waste it pretending that I don't want to have sex with someone when I do! It's like trying on clothes some fit and some don't - You won't know unless you take off your clothes and try them on :)

Thanks Lisa!
-Annie
 Rarebird76
Msg: 197
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:01:05 PM
More horny over 30 huh? *gets out binoculars* Well they have an excellent way of hiding it. Their camo blends right in to the background.
 Juste moi Danielle
Msg: 198
Posted: 3/20/2010 8:30:21 AM
Many women in their twenties/early thirties are establishing their careers and working full time while at the same time trying to juggle a home, pregnancies and the heavy demands of taking care of babies and young children.

That this question should even be asked is sad in a funny kind of way because it's exactly because of the ignorance behind the question that the "problem" exists in the first place (imo)...women aren't actually less horny in their twenties, they are EXHAUSTED, or they are not horny for the partner they no longer respect or desire because he is ignorant as to why a woman couldn't possibly want to jump their bones when she is BONE TIRED.

There are of course many other factors...as evidenced right here on these forums, many women were and are STILL being shamed for being the sexual creatures they were born to be. And as as with any form of indoctrination, it may take years for it's effect to completely disappear or at least be contained/reduced to a minimal and reasonable level.

There are also biological and physical factors such as fluctuating hormone levels, menstrual cycles and menopause that come into play. I know that for me, my perimenopause and actual menopause and it's aftermath affected and continue to affect my sexuality/sexual response in amazing ways - some good, some not so good and some that justify my use of the word amazing;)

ColonelIngus
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 7:54:07 AM

The sex drive is controlled to a large degree by testosterone which would be relatively higher at that point.

The last part of your statement is not true. Testosterone is the precursor to estrogen, therefore a woman's testosterone levels are highest in her early twenties. By age 45 the level is about half as much as they had then, as only half of their testosterone is produced in their ovaries (the other half, from the adrenal glands, is approximately constant). Presumably women in their thirties are part way down the curve of decline.

If women in their thirties are "more horny", it's due to psycho-social factors not testosterone.
 tiggerkaz37
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 11:47:56 AM
Not all women over 30 are easy ok...

why oh why do guys feel they have to generalise???

Women get berated for saying all guys are such and such..but clearly men have such a low opinion of women.

There are plenty of decent women about..who don't sleep around and have no wish to...Men need to open their eyes and remove that gigantic chip from their shoulder lol.

I get that men have been hurt...GET OVER IT and stop slagging us women off !!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?