Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Older women, younger guys      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 roughntender
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Older women, younger guysPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I agree, when I was 17, my girlfriend was 26. When I was 18, my fiancee was 34, and when I got married my wife was 4 years older than me. Now that did not work out, but it was not because of our age difference, there were personality clashes. Everything went down in the bedroom as it should but when we were vertical, we butted heads. Men out there, beauty fades and i have met plenty of very physically attractive "young women" that I could not hold a conversation with. I know also that there are some very attractive mature women that many men do not consider because they are intimidated. Every woman has a girl inside her and if you know how to bring that girl out of her then she will only be as young as she feels. I know for me personally, when I have turmoil in my life, I want a woman to hold me down. I want a woman to hold in the still of the night and to drive my point home, when the morning comes I want to kiss my woman goodbye because there is not a young girl anywhere that can make a man feel like a real woman can. The problem is that some women that have children will not date a man who is close to their kids age. That's understandable, but sometimes it sucks. Honestly I feel that age is a number, not a definition and real love does not care about the boundaries of age,race, or religion.
 gsxr4u
Msg: 52
Older women, younger guys
Posted: 7/17/2006 5:12:59 PM
first off, i find this very funny to see people arguing over age! i mysself have been looking for an older woman i hear great things about them so ladies... you know where to find me!
 chevyman1984
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/18/2006 7:40:21 PM
he was 32 now u should try 22 lol god your so beautiful
 Lonie
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:31:08 AM
i was married to a "older woman" 8 years my senor then i tryed a younger one ended up the same way so i dont think age is a factor altho i am genneraly attracted to younger women
but its not a age thing... its more of a attitude thing
 BlueEyedRebel18
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:40:30 AM
i have to disagree ive been with two older woman and i feel that they are alot better then young girls 18-26 because they are not as whiny and they know how to treat a guy better
 Missy-L
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:56:14 AM
I always been with older men but i will try a younger man lol might teach him a thing or 2 maybe he will teach me lol ok holla
 BlueEyedRebel18
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:58:04 AM
so if any older wanna hit me up hell yeah im deffinantly up to showing you age doesnt matter
 moondance56
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/2/2006 3:55:20 PM
kevohioguy, my message is new, & I don't know who-all may see it, but thanx. I met (here) a younger man...like alot younger, & I am kinda nervous, as I don't consider myself pretty anymore.
I just hope the guy I become 'pals' with accepts me with my beginnings of wrinkles, & my not-so-Elvira-anymore body.
I used to have a 10 year rule: no men more than 10 years younger than me. I think I may end up breaking that rule.....I won't say with whom, but the man is georgeous, & has a warm aura.
Can a younger man deal with the aspects of a Mom, with 1 still at home, & 1 in the military? With the body (sorry!) of an older woman who didn't stay skinny after giving birth twice? Do younger men see past that, to the "Elvira" within?
I'm veddy curious!
moondance56
 moondance56
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/2/2006 4:16:27 PM
MzRo, too cool! Thanx! My older son's Dad is 6 years younger, & my young son's Dad is 10 1/2 years my junior.
And this georgeous man I found here, even tho' we haven't met, oh my G**! I'm 49, he's 34. I think if he can accept me as I am, I know I can accept him! He's sweet, as far as I can tell.
I always swore I'd never date a young man again after my young son's Dad (bad s*** went on), but you give me courage! I have been scared a younger man would be on the watch for younger fish to fry, which is what my younger one's Dad did...so I have been single a long time, of my choice. But boy, the things I'm thinking should be outlawed!! lol

I also wonder: what if they want to have kids, you've already had them, & it's not feasible. Do you hope they'll accept yours? Even if one is only 9 years younger than your date?
My ex-husband made me a football widow. My young boy's Dad made me watch while he oogled skinny young redheads. (Ya, I was stupid to stay w/ him for so long, but I wouldn't have a wonderful young son if I had left.)
And there's a man my age I'm meeting this week, but nothing's writ in stone, y'know?
I just hope younger men can accept us for all of us~ not-perfection, foibles & all. And that we can accept them for the same..!!
moondance56
 FKA ~dsl4340~
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/24/2007 4:54:01 PM
Yes...... Older women, younger guys...........

I agree totally! I'm 8 years older then my sweetie.... though I'm not that old, I find myself feeling younger and enjoying life more with this younger man in my life.... He likes the idea of an older woman and no kids in the future for himself...

as his father teases, "what ya doin son, lookin for a woman with a monthly check, waiting for her to kick the bucket and give you her fortune!"
 Ohiosweetheart
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/28/2007 10:27:19 AM
I am a member of an age gap relationship support group called Ageless Love.
ALOT of older women/younger men relationships there - and thriving! I wouldn't mind dating a younger man.
 Neysha61
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2007 7:19:44 AM
I was going to start a new thread and thought, ahhhh what the hey!
Just put it here, same thing only different, ya know!

MILF or even GILF .... compliment or insult?
 CAM46
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/30/2007 7:31:32 AM
MILF....compliment, been called that a time or two. Of course I told them they needed to have their eyes checked. LMAO
 Ohiosweetheart
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/31/2007 6:09:29 AM

MILF or even GILF .... compliment or insult?

I don't like either, altho I'm not sure I'd consider them an insult. Just don't use them on me, lol
 Neysha61
Msg: 65
view profile
History
M I L F or even G I L F .... compliment or insult?
Posted: 3/31/2007 6:16:57 AM
........................survey says ??!!??!!
 Neysha61
Msg: 66
view profile
History
M I L F or even G I L F .... compliment or insult?
Posted: 4/2/2007 1:01:51 PM
Let me be redundant here ... and for those of you who do not know what that means, that means let me REPEAT MY DAMN SELF!

MILF OR GILF ... compliment or insult?
 mvpeach
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/11/2007 5:26:23 PM
Hey, that is an absolute compliment to a woman, because what man wants to do that to someone unattractive. I heard it about a year ago for the first time from a man many years younger than I am. I didn't know the term. He politely asked me to excuse his explanation. I did. He told me what it meant, then said, "You are really beautiful. I meant it as a compliment. And I hope I didn't offend you." I said,"Thank you." And walked off with a smile on my face.
 wantsumthinreal
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/11/2007 5:44:29 PM
I am saying 100% compliment...a couple years ago some hs boys that were talking to my cousin at a basketball game informed him that they thought I was one...haha I got such an ego boost that night! and of course heard my cousin say "dude that is gross...she is my cousin" pretty funny stuff!
 funnygirl9380
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/11/2007 7:52:32 PM
Older women and younger guys... The way God intended it.
 tmvg76
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/13/2007 10:33:59 PM
Since being a widow, (my husband of 26 years was 8 years older....I have discovered BOY TOYs....my, oh, my...what fun they can be....especially if you don't want a serious relationship....But, I'm over that stage in my life....I've been called a GILF...grandmother instead of mom....lol...at first I was offended then I thought what the heck....
 DesertFox3
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2007 4:13:35 AM
Hmmmm I'm rethinking this one... I thought the over 40 gals were mature enough to know what they want.
 Fishie Out Of Water
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/14/2007 8:57:30 AM
Sharon (our wonderful ‘Dr. Kimono’) has started a site called “Life After POF”

Anyone wanting the link, please email me and I’ll send it to you!
 Limlight
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/14/2007 9:23:25 AM
people have been arguing about age forever. It's really an overly dramatic topic.

Reading some of the women's responses in these forums always makes me think of one word.

JADED :-D

It's scary how biased some people's opinions are.
 Fishie Out Of Water
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/14/2007 11:38:11 AM
I guess it really depends on how much of an age range there is. Anyone closer to my kids age than mine... they are still kids to me and always will be.

Any woman that dates men in the same age range as her kids, (it also goes the other way around) or a man that dates women that are the same age range as his own kids... to me is barely a step above being a pedophile.
 DSrefugee
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 1:26:36 PM
Older women, and by that, it is meant 'mature' women, could be just about any age, but is usually consistent with at least mid 30's on up, are confident in themselves usually and that exudes sensuality. And to me, sensuality is a thousand times more sexy than just being 'sexy', or good looking.

An older woman is a goddess in almost every sense.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Older women, younger guys