Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aries0328
Msg: 276
Do men really know what Women Want???????Page 12 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

Aries: Man, I thought that I was long-winded! I am! But, you take the cake.

I have always been the quiet one; listening, paying attention. Oh man how people started getting pissed off at me when I started talking :-)
 hatsoff08
Msg: 277
Do men really know what Women Want???????
Posted: 8/7/2008 6:11:22 PM
Honestly, sometimes I feel that women aren't so complicated. Sometimes I feel that they are really just as forward as men with a few more insecurities and subject to a few more social taboos.
 mikedanger
Msg: 278
Posted: 8/7/2008 6:30:07 PM
...comin' in late here... haven't read the whole thread... so, if this is redundant, forum czar, please remove it...:

no, we don't... but i don't think THEY do, either....

mike
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 279
Posted: 8/8/2008 7:32:27 AM
Aries0328: I ain't pissed off man! Actually, I'm amused.
I never take ANYTHING online too serious! Not until someone is ready and willing to be serious with me. I don't mean that as a love interest either. I have plenty of friends that i've come across online and now know in person. I take THEM serious. This.......is a fantasy world until it reaches reality!
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 280
Posted: 8/8/2008 7:35:35 AM
mikedanger: Of course they know what they want. We know what we want.
Evolution though. Things change, people change, wants change........to a certain extent.

However, it takes a lot of trial and error before any of us ever figures out exactly what we NEED!!!
 mikedanger
Msg: 281
Posted: 8/8/2008 4:25:00 PM
ben: brother, i gotta disagree... men are simple: WE know what WE want, THEY know what WE want; women, on the other hand, are, for the most, complex, and i don't think ANY of us knows what THEY truly want....
 Aries0328
Msg: 282
Posted: 8/8/2008 5:06:01 PM
Ben: got your meaning the first time around.

Mike: Smokin crack what? Most people on the planet don't really know what right now much less what they 'truly' want... Over 30 and you’re supposed to have some idea. Under that you’re not expected to. Occasionally people think they know what they want, get it, and then realize they were completely wrong. Well, I think anyway. I am going home positive that I want steak for dinner. Although when I get home from work I'm going to be tired and will probably change my mind.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 283
Posted: 8/8/2008 7:33:01 PM
LOL....Right!
Steak n Shake sounds good.
Unless someone knows how to make good, fried lemon-pepper chicken with garlic mashed potatoes!

Oh wait. I know how to make that!
 karatescottie
Msg: 284
Posted: 8/8/2008 8:17:43 PM
i personally think wemon want to be loved and respected. someone who wil be there when they need them and loves them no matter what, well thats what i want anyways
 Tony123123
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2008 8:23:57 PM
We men know what women want you want our money and what we have between our legs.
 NewSpirit
Msg: 286
Posted: 8/8/2008 8:41:15 PM
Women are always making lists...of things that they think that once they get them...they will be happy and fulfilled. The reality is that no woman was ever given to know what it would take to fulfill her...because no woman was ever designed to be her own fulfillment.

Many women actually get everything that they have on their own particular 'list'...and they still remain unfulfilled. "What does a woman need?" is the better and more perfect question. The answer is universal. It is true for every woman that was ever created... The primal need of every woman... is A Safe Place for Her Heart Every woman comes from the factory (so to speak) with an innate desire to find that safe place so that she can totally give herself to her man. Young men are not capable of giving a woman a safe place for her heart because a young man has not yet developed the spiritual acuity, the spiritual capability to even perceive the act and the moment when a woman is completely giving herself to him. What a marvelous gift it is that a woman is capable of giving to her man... after all ...she is giving all that she is... there is nothing left... she is capable of completely giving herself. Young women think that young men are doing the same thing... Nothing could be further from the truth. Men don't do that... if it is the fulfillment of a woman to have a safe place so that she can completely give herself.. .then it is the fulfillment of a Godly mature man to be able to receive her into his heart. A Godly mature man will be stimulated into the conjugate instinctive reaction which is to instantaneously fall irrevocably in love with her...and he'll wrap his heart around hers.. .take her to the core of his being and love her and cherish her and adore her forever... That's what men do. That's what a Godly mature man is capable of doing with a woman who is capable of completely giving herself to him. A Godly mature man sees the nature of his woman as all beautious... that she is empathic and given over to emotions and passions and feelings... this he needs at the core of his being... She needs him precisely because he can protect her heart... for a woman not being driven by logic and reason and the rational mind... cannot see into the future with the accuracy that her mate can... so she needs that safe place that he can provide. He can see through deception with much greater insight than she typically can. This isn't to say that a woman is without logic or the ability to see the future ...it only says that a woman seeks a safe place for her heart...and that seeking is innate.... it built in because she needs it.

Charles
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 287
Posted: 8/8/2008 9:13:55 PM

"What does a woman need?" is the better and more perfect question.

^^^^^^
Haven't I been saying this in at least 1/2 my posts?

Where's the wall so I can bang my head against it???
 discrete_contact
Msg: 288
Posted: 8/8/2008 10:04:01 PM
What men want and what women want is strictly corelated to the reproduction of the species first. There is where the "core" is and a lot of it its instinctive, like it or not.
People don't understant this too much because they are busy with the "problems of the day" and they don't think about it too deeply.
If I summ it up sounds like this:

Mother nature entered the human "souls" and put on the table different kind of "feelings" just to make sure the species would survive. This is not from yesterday, or from 10 years ago. Not even 10 thousand years ago.
After this we can talk about sofistication....."faning out" from the "core".
 angelbrighteyes
Msg: 289
Posted: 8/9/2008 2:32:09 AM
I feel if some ladies want to meet younger men it can be because they hope that they have a social life to share... As bringing up kids etc has caused most of us to loose our social friends we used to go about with...I my self am looking for a man who has out side pursuits that I can share, although I personally would like to go out with men nearer to my age and near to where I live.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 290
Posted: 8/9/2008 4:59:05 PM
Ah, so you want a guy that will get you out of the house? not so much as to what he has to offer as a person?
And what do you consider to be your age group?

Also, I would say not to pass up a younger guy so easily. Especially if his maturity level is upto par.
 Assurance67
Msg: 291
Posted: 8/9/2008 5:11:09 PM
independence, understanding, trust, uncontionaly love, humor, sex, and so on..woman(maybe just me..lol..want to much).
 angelbrighteyes
Msg: 292
Posted: 8/10/2008 3:09:24 AM
I am wanting equality..... age, image,status etc... Views about life need to be near to our own, ( morals)...... I want to have a man who has equal qualities, so that no-one is better that the other....This would be good grounding for a relationship to focus from... I feel you need good grounding at the beginning to develop further into a relationship. .........Just my opinion.
 max2099
Msg: 293
Posted: 8/10/2008 9:01:49 AM
Indeed...What does a woman want. Maybe at one time the "nice guy to treat them well" line may have been an honest answer, but now...now it's just a stupid cliche. Nowadays, if you don't have a 100, 000 dollar (exagerating a bit) education, an 8 figure income, nice cars and can buy them things then you aren't even worth their time. Gone are the days of, "Oh, I don't care if you don't have any money...as long as you are with me I'm rich"....now it's "Lemme see your check book or credit card...better be a platinum". Then there are the women that seem pretty level headed, have a good sense of humor and when you say, "I'm not feeling well" or "I just don't want to come over right now" they have a 30 kiliton emotional melt down. Like you just ripped their hearts out and tapped danced on them. Are there any women left out there who don't play games? Someone who will say what they mean and stop f'ing giving hints and being pissed because "If they have to ask you to, then it doesn't mean anything". Really? We always have to ask, but when we do we are being pushy or we have to ask for any kind of attention we are suffocating them and not giving them personal space...OH and there's my favorite...Say a guy is faithful to his wife and she cheats on him...not once, but multiple times and gets pregnant by one of them...what then? We just don't understand what they are going through...give me a frigging break. Ladies, it's easy...if you want something...GD ask for something...stop playing these psycological bullshit games trying to read more into things than whats really there...stop having melt downs when we don't want to be intimate when if the tables were turned you would expect us to understand and ice ourselves down.

Hey Pot, this is Kettle calling....
 mheath4
Msg: 294
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:57:11 PM
Women want ANIMALS!!!!

1. A jaguar in the garage
2. A mink in the closet
3. A tiger in the bed
4. A jackass to pay for all of it.
 Ethnea
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 1:49:11 AM
For this week only, women in Georgia want a man who knows where to purchase gasoline!
 edd_p
Msg: 296
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:30:07 AM
Op, I love the way you talk about men knowing what women want, and then in the actual question at the end you refer to us as boys :)
I'll just go and ask my 12 year old brother I think, who's answer would probably be something about being in bed early. OH the pounding beat of age and progress :)
As for what girls, ladies, women, or anything else of the female persuasion wants, I think it's all subjective really and depends on timing, availability of TV programmes and remote, fridge contents, the assumed inability of us males to understand emotion and of course the current shoe/clothes sales :)
No seriously, just scrap all that, it really depends on the person, you can't put men or women in to boxes like that.
 whatsallthis
Msg: 297
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:51:02 AM
Women don't know what women want. How the hell is a man supposed to know, especially considering that whatever they want at the moment is subject to change suddenly without warning?
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 298
Posted: 9/28/2008 10:54:28 PM
Women want me!

They just don't know it yet!!!

OldFolkie
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:25:59 PM
Short answer? No.

Long answer? No, we really don't.
 tallyover
Msg: 300
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:47:47 PM
My ex stole all my dreams, so I don't know what I want.
but I know what I don't want!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????