Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Loz Hunter
Msg: 301
Do men really know what Women Want???????Page 13 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Cuddles lots of cuddles.

lustre
Msg: 302
Do men really know what Women Want???????
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:23:39 AM
Hi OP,i know exactly what women want,the trouble is i just dont have it.
Lustre.
 jag62
Msg: 303
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:27:55 AM
Easy, open your mouth and ask her
 Raging Heart-on
Msg: 304
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:32:00 AM
An endless supply of new shoes and chocolate.

DreamGirl41
Msg: 305
Posted: 9/29/2008 12:42:04 PM
NO,, It's our job to tell them......!
 davdo
Msg: 306
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:22:07 AM
How about a guy with a memory? remembers all the important dates, favorite foods, movies, shoes, designers and why these things are important to them. Also remembers why he loves her and not someone else.
 ThatsNOTmybaby
Msg: 307
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:02:56 PM
I thought they wanted SEX and MONEY???? Wait.... they "want" other things? Please enlighten me on what it is?
 MizzDeannaBanana
Msg: 308
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:47:24 PM
I would hope that men would know that all women would want a best friend, a damn good lover(and no it's not! wrong to want a good lover!!) someone that they could trust and have a good laugh with. Respect, communication, mental stimulation. That could be just what this woman wants...I don't think some men know...many don't have a clue.

I agree with the poster that said ask her...honesty goes a long long way.

jimtash71
Msg: 309
Posted: 11/28/2008 7:19:38 AM
I would hope that men would know that all women would want a best friend, a damn good lover(and no it's not! wrong to want a good lover!!) someone that they could trust and have a good laugh with. Respect, communication, mental stimulation. That could be just what this woman wants...I don't think some men know...many don't have a clue.

But what many fail to see is that couples need to bond in more ways than just mutual attraction and chemistry. If they don't share commonality beyond that, then there will be no true friendship or mental stimulation. How could there be?

Men especially need to take heed of that.

And as for the women, maybe ya'll should also realize that you need to be yourselves and not change for the sake of anyone. Nor should men have to change for you. Bonding happens because of who and what you are. It's the sign of true compatibility.
 smartandtall
Msg: 310
Posted: 12/9/2008 2:37:38 PM
It has been my experience that jag62 is 100% correct. Each woman is unique and what is important for one woman most likely is different for the next woman.

I find some of the posts on here amusing! Especially from some MICE masquerading as men saying silly cliches about money and sex.

For me, it is easy. The most sensual part of a woman's body is her brain, and an intelligent woman looks better to me than an illiterate Barbie. Once I capture a woman's imagination, the rest will follow.....
 Blue_Note
Msg: 311
Posted: 12/12/2008 8:53:01 PM
Do men reallly know what women want? NO!

Fortunately, most men I know in my life readily admit this.

"No" makes for a great starting ground. I've found that every person is individual (gender may produce some similiarities, but we aren't all the same and don't all want the same things).

I don't know what men want either, generally speaking, so take it on a case by case basis. Most men I've met know to do this with women too. It's called "getting to know each other."
 Intellikinky
Msg: 312
Posted: 12/13/2008 4:01:57 AM
the TRUE response NO ONE has yet to figure out is YES. Men know what women want. There are lots of things and men can fulfill plenty of them. They are logical creatures.

The POINT of the matter is it's WOMEN who DONT know what THEY want.

Girls will blow off a perfect gentlemen and prince because of some peice of irrationality. A guy will blow her off after a long string of irationalities if everything else was fine.
 brown-eyed-gal
Msg: 313
Posted: 12/13/2008 4:54:39 AM
I think there are a lot of women out that who assume that men should know what we women want. What ever happened to the art of communication? Don' wait for the man to guess what you want - he doesn't have a crystal ball! TELL HIM!
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 314
Posted: 12/13/2008 5:41:01 AM

generally speaking, so take it on a case by case basis. Most men I've met know to do this with women too. It's called "getting to know each other."

One of the most honest answers here.

If your here to find someone date and know better,
be patience and be realistic cuz in alot of ways it's no different off line.

imo,one of the biggiest misconceptions here is instant compatitbility cuz you think you have more knowledge to go on,not so.

I have meet some beautiful friends here which grew over time and commuication was paramount with them, this is called being on the same page!

Now if your not sure what she wants just ask or watch that movie with Mel Gibson or

and when I was a young peep the best information I was given was women love vanity

so if you click with her 'sweet nothings' can go along way.

P.S. And lastly,my good old mom, taught me right!

Thanks.........
 MY OH MY
Msg: 315
Posted: 12/13/2008 1:32:18 PM
It is like how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie-pop, the world may never know, but some men do.
 Saturday Night Rocks
Msg: 316
Posted: 12/13/2008 7:38:19 PM

Here is my question men seem to think they all know what women want but do they really?????????? Do they actually take time to think about what it is that make us tick.................WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT BOYS?

I know what they want. I'm just not prepared to sell my soul to provide it . . .
 man of my word
Msg: 317
Posted: 12/13/2008 9:00:57 PM
Funny cause women don't even know what they want. Every couple of years women change their mind when it comes to what they want in a man. Before women start bad mouthing me on this thread, women have told me this & at my age & still dating I've come to realize they might be right.
 dave28079
Msg: 318
Posted: 12/15/2008 3:37:47 PM
Haha... THAT's funny!

Truth is... a woman will never tell you what she REALLY wants. I haven't read all 13 pages of this thread, but I have read several and here is what I've not seen anyone say yet:

Women will say they want a nice guy who's honest, caring, trustworthy.. blah blah blah.. But, what they really want is a jerk. A guy who is nice once in a while, but a "bad boy" the rest. Ever notice how all the nice guys are single and all the jerks have hot girlfriends?

This is definitely worth a read: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html
 SmarmyBob
Msg: 319
Posted: 12/15/2008 4:04:16 PM
Yeah, that's easy, confidence, compliments, communication.. blah, blah
 heavyiron
Msg: 320
Posted: 12/15/2008 6:26:00 PM
What women want does not seem to be what they respond to? They may say that they want integrity and morales and honesty but the fact is they just dont respond to it. They respond to the arrogant so called badboy type who cheats on them and generally treats them like crap but the catch is he is usually very good looking and this leads me to believe that all women really want in a man is looks nothing else seems to matter,unless the woman is asian then its all about your money........go figure
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 321
Posted: 12/16/2008 7:15:19 AM

It is like how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie-pop,

That's a good one!
IMO, wheather it be a man or woman, if both are open,honest,healthy,over your

ex,healed moved on, then and only then, ready to date with another or just be

friends,whatever cuz these are the folks worth seeking as their center is quite visible.

Now ,if they are not there yet, then all the licking in the world,you'll will never find

that 'center', in what they want or need.
~Peace~
 jimtash71
Msg: 322
Posted: 12/16/2008 7:56:46 AM
What women want does not seem to be what they respond to? They may say that they want integrity and morales and honesty but the fact is they just dont respond to it. They respond to the arrogant so called badboy type who cheats on them and generally treats them like crap but the catch is he is usually very good looking and this leads me to believe that all women really want in a man is looks nothing else seems to matter,unless the woman is asian then its all about your money........go figure

True to some extent. I know a guy who is 36, broke, just lost his license and has women chasing him. From 22 year olds to a married 45 year old, he's banged them all. His confidence and his ability to treat women like nobody's to their faces is what gets him that action. They literally compete for sex from him. As soon as they show an interest in him, he takes immediate advantage of it which means he's getting his rocks off. He chases no one, they all come after him.

Now he's on the hunt for someone to drive him around and you know what, he'll find some dumbass out there who is going to do just that. All the while fvcking his brains out at the same time.

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I'd never believe it myself but it's true. Women are truly that stupid. And the guy I describe above me says the same thing and takes advantage of it. Why not? We laugh about it actually and we got a name for them, co*k pumpers. And no, I do not agree with his approach but I could careless because those are the women that I avoid. Even he says that he wouldn't want relationships with any of them beyond just using them for sex or whatever. On top of it all, he makes me realize just how rare descent women who use their brains are to find these days.
 Blue_Note
Msg: 323
Posted: 1/18/2009 9:00:22 AM

An endless supply of new shoes and chocolate.

Yes! Yes, that's the it!
 chefdeparty
Msg: 324
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:37:13 PM
I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE.

Women want a manly but sensitive,preferably a mute with big ears I think,also must be a mind reader and have an endless supply of money....have I missed anything.
 GotSomeFlare
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 9:37:43 AM
Women want everything or they dont know what they want.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????