Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tyrel
Msg: 26
Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Some of the comments in this thread are about as deep as a puddle...really :P Shallow!

Saying something something is shallow is just a female's way of saying, "I'm not ugly! you're ugly you big fat terd-face! I'm gonna tell momma on you!"

The point is, there are ways around stretch marks just like there are ways around gaining 75 lbs of fat throughout your lifetime.
 dissident
Msg: 27
Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:29:13 PM
me i think they are just one of many little things that make us, us but i have never seen any that changed color
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:37:51 PM
Tyrel^^Since Im the one who originally made that comment ...how about I translate what it meant perhaps even a bit more elloquently......According to you there are ways around gaining 75lbs of fat in a persons lifetime as well as avoiding stretch marks..Well there are also ways of stating opinions that are less inflammatory than"Stretchmarks are detestable"Maybe instead of worrying about stretchmarks...you could concern yourself with stretching and expanding your mind a bit when it comes to your stringent standards of beauty.Hopefully someday youll realize a persons worth isnt based on their weight in lbs or the amount of stretch marks on their body.Perhaps you havent bothered to expand your mind because youre afraid of getting stretch marks from it In the future Ill translate my comments ..but thanks for your time
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:41:42 PM

Saying something something is shallow is just a female's way of saying, "I'm not ugly! you're ugly you big fat terd-face! I'm gonna tell momma on you!"

The point is, there are ways around stretch marks just like there are ways around gaining 75 lbs of fat throughout your lifetime

We all know thats not you in your picture MR muscle, so its ironic you would bash people for something as lame as stretch marks. Bet you have more than the rest of the posters in this thread.
 SweetTreat
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:44:08 PM

Saying something something is shallow is just a female's way of saying, I'm not ugly! you're ugly you big fat terd-face! I'm gonna tell momma on you!"

You sir...are an idiot.

The point is, there are ways around stretch marks just like there are ways around gaining 75 lbs of fat throughout your lifetime.

Stretch marks aren't just something you can find on a fat person you moron. Talk about uneducated.

And btw..when you actually post a picture of yourself...come talk to us.
 travellingtomars
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:45:42 PM
Depends on the severity of them. Having dated a few single moms I am pretty forgiving but I have seen some that had me clawing my way out of the door.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:45:45 PM
SweetTreat ^^^Thats what Im talking about
 Wikster
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:50:12 PM
Personally, I like them. Generally they are very soft and have a pretty cool texture to them. When my ex an I were togather and intimate I would kiss them and kiss them. I would think, what a sacrifice she made (mother of my two) and it would just compell me to acknowledge that. Its like a brand of a true woman ;-) not to say your not a true woman if you don't have them. I'm just wierd that way.
 SweetTreat
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:51:39 PM

SweetTreat ^^^Thats what Im talking about

Well as they say...common sense isn't all that common...

LOL
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:56:27 PM
Wikster,,That was such a sweet post ..
 shore66
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/6/2005 9:57:31 PM

Depends on the severity of them. Having dated a few single moms I am pretty forgiving but I have seen some that had me clawing my way out of the door

I don't know who I feel sorrier for, the ones you "forgave" or the ones you ran out on.

Actually, I do know......
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:00:23 PM
Shore66 that was priceless I had to laugh my head off at that!
 callendargirl
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:13:17 PM
Anyone who notices stretch marks , while making love ..... (re:turning colour?) cant possible be completely into making love!!!

To the six pack guy................ 'in your dreams' one day you might be lucky enough to find a real woman ! My stretch marks didnt come from gaining 75 pounds , they came from an 11 pound baby , that stretched my skin to eterninty and back , and...... fyi , i only gained 15 pounds of body weight!

Stretch marks, even a tummy tuck wont fix, some people have them on their thighs, some on their arms. There are lasers that you can have to lighten them, but they are painful and extremely expensive.

If you cant love me, because i gave love and gained two beautiful children, thats just too damn bad. You are the looser.

I treasure my stretch marks as much as I do my left over baby belly ......... I worked hard to get them and to me it is a badge of courage.
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:14:52 PM
Ive seen them and they never really bothered me. Its the wild in the woman that made up for any imperfections :)
 shore66
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:15:55 PM

The point is, there are ways around stretch marks

I find myself wishing some people's mothers had decided to avoid pregnancy and the attendant stretch marks.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:21:04 PM
^^Shore thank you for making me spit water all over my PC screen I think of them as love lines from the incredible journey of motherhood.I actually almost died during childbirth.Im not only lucky to be here,but Im so blessed to have the amazing daughter that I do.I have a few very light colored stretch marks....and frankly I could care less:)
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:25:13 PM
Alis kat your marks are nothing you are a beautiful girl and im sorry it didn.t work out ....best of everything
 shore66
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:28:46 PM
Isn't it ironic that in other threads you will read men going on and on about how they are genetically programmed to be attracted to pretty young women because of their reproductive ability, but they can't handle the reality that reproduction changes women?
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:30:57 PM
you are right but there must be some darwining reaason
 shore66
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:32:45 PM
^^^^^ or maybe they're just.....well, I am too much of a lady to say.
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:37:20 PM
I have dated two girls with stretch marks and it never reallly bothered me. I just thought they are with me now and thats all that matters.
 shore66
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:39:57 PM
Steve, you are a man among men.
 6foot2_all_man
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/6/2005 10:45:56 PM
I can comment from here to eternity and back on this subject...my ex-wife of 11 years didn't just have stretch marks...she actually had torn muscles on her stomach from childbirth of her 2 daughters from her previous marriage. She had belly flab that hung down about 3 inches off of where her skin should have been without the stretches. Looked like the way a Shar-Pei's skin folds over itself multiple times. Was it a turn of? No, it wasn't to me...it only was to her...alot of woman that have these marks carry a self esteem issue...I viewed it as a life event and if I could have gotten her the plastic surgery done like she wanted, I would have...not for me, but for her...but she was afraid to go under the knife...simple country girl...with a psychotic mind...but that's for another forum...lol

The secret for me was that I didn't look at just her belly...I looked at her as a whole woman...flintstone feet and all!!! And just below that obscure sagging belly line was what really counted....Besides...I think Shar-Pei's are adorable...lol
 sexybethy
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/6/2005 11:12:52 PM

Let's see how well if you were a WOMAN and had a child and carried that baby in your abdomen for nine almost ten months and see you not get what I look at and think god I love my daughter more than anything or anyone in the world and these are for her baby, so unless you have a miracle cream or are a plastic surgeon shut your mouth pretty boy!!!!!! I would and aways will consider my tummy marks a badge of something great...... a real woman..... take em, or leave, I have em and I love them you my fellow fish are a shallow, shallow man and you will too be blessed with marks that will make you a real man!!!!!!!!!!
 TheFriendlyGiant
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/6/2005 11:20:12 PM
I got a few :(, I hate em, but guess thats to bad... Im told its cause I grew up 2 fast had a bit of weight when I was younger... so I get the marks to remember not to get to big again.... I got em on the side of my hips and behind the armpit and in front of the armpit o the arm.

My GF whose not even big, has a few on her ass and I think thats it. Im not gonna turn away from someone who has a stretch mark.... Its just the luck of the draw and then what you do to your body.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Stretch Marks, TurnOn? Or Gross Out.