Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > When Meeting someone what is the first thing you look notice?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 __Pigeon__
Msg: 224
When Meeting someone what is the first thing you look notice?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If Its from here, the first thing I usually notice is the thing they have lied about lol

Thats usually age, height weight.

But If Im meeting someone just in person then the eyes and the build.

Nice eyes and broad shoulders do it for me :)
 texastomich
Msg: 225
When Meeting someone what is the first thing you look notice?
Posted: 11/6/2008 8:29:49 AM
Well besides the obvious first look at the whole person, body/face etc....I would say big friendly eyes gets my first attention
 candid_1
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2008 8:46:07 AM
I'm blinder than a bat - even with glasses.... for me, its more the feeling their presence evokes than the actual features they have... I notice the overall silhouette - are they big, imposing, slightly built... then shoulder to hip ratio... belly... face into focus - symmetry of features... openess... do they look friendly, approachable... do I feel safe, comfortable.
 athena_985
Msg: 227
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:20:31 AM
When I meet someone, I would first notice the posture, or how the person stands and walks. By observing their posture, you would somehow know how the person's self confidence is, vis-a-vis how they talk.

Then the face, of course. The eyes, and around the eyes if that person have a lot of wrinkles around the eyes. And the lips.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 228
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:52:48 AM
When meeting someone, the first thing I look and notice is there eyes, then of course there body
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > When Meeting someone what is the first thing you look notice?