Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > people please be careful on here and anywhere      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Forrest Gump
Msg: 26
people please be careful on here and anywherePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have a question: Will the cops notice you because of the way you're driving or will they notice because you are making "DONUTS"? in the parking lot.
lol Some days I crack myself up. Get it ? dounuts....cops...
sorry go back to taking about a buch of negative stuff, we don't have enough drama and negative stuff in our lives...
 Byrd
Msg: 27
view profile
History
people please be careful on here and anywhere
Posted: 11/10/2005 12:37:58 PM
Meating=meeting, There's just something about spelling the word meeting, meating.....In this thread that makes me wanna....
 BarnBabe
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/10/2005 4:21:19 PM
Sorry Fl.. didn't mean to get all red-faced. I was eating a Krispy Kreme (I'm in law enforcement.. ironic isn't it) so had kind of a sugar high when I typed that out.
 Torkidon
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/10/2005 4:25:16 PM
aww but what about the poor single serial killers they need love to :P lol No offence but i would think most women over the age of 16 have enough wits about them not to go telling someone on the net everything about them including home addy etc until they have gone on a few dates at least if not then darwin's laws apply
 fl_cntry_boy
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2005 5:17:03 PM
Sadly there are alot of people who are not net savy.I chatted with one who whithin 20 min she had given me her phone# I knew she had just divorced and lived alone with her kids the ages and sexs of her kids knew with in 4 blocks of where her house was and her e-mail gave her real full name. with all that I then told her all about how carless she was that If I wanted to do harm I could be at her front door and she wouldnt even know it. while talking to her I was gathering more info from sorces on the net. I then told her what her exact address was how long she had owned the house what she paid for it the list goes on.I checked up on her situation 3 days ago she had been very busy but did a real good job making it diffacult to find her I'm just glad it was me and not mr sociapath.

Most people have no idea how much info is on the net and how cheap and easy it is to obtain.

Norolim I'll have a box of krispy kreme's waiting for you and fresh carrots with just cut 2 day old hay for your horses.Plus have a 60 ft round pen w/stadium lights.can probally even arrange free transport on a stock trailer for horses lol.

BarnBabe
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/10/2005 6:25:08 PM
Fl - have I told you lately that I love you?

But but but you live in Florida! I'm sorry.. but I'm Californian through and through... but that roundpen.. and hay (you didn't mention what kind of hay) is very very tempting....

::runs back and forth in indecision::
 fl_cntry_boy
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2005 7:51:26 PM
It's a new type specially desighned for horses called flornastar. I do work here on the ranch with u.o.f and fla state agg they use small 10 to 20 acre plots for different experaments.Horses love it and every cut I send samples to be tested for protien digestabilty pro usally around 12 to 14 dry. last cut was for cattle and put up 150 6 ft rolls.

op/ do'nt let your fears get in the way of how you live..Life is short and nobody knows when there time here is up. So live it to the fullest measure you can be as safe as possible WITHOUT letting fear rule yes there are bad people but there are far more good people who want to trust and live as bad as you!!!!!!
 BarnBabe
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/10/2005 8:28:07 PM
As my pappy is fond of saying, "Trust everybody, but be sure to brand your cattle."
 dotcalm
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/10/2005 9:30:34 PM
There is a cop shop a few blocks away from me,they are very friendly and a great bunch of people.

Maybe in the future I'll arrange to meet a 1st date in the lobby of the station.

Conviently there is a coffee shop across the street, so we could grab a cup of Java and then head over to the station lobby and get aquianted.
 happening
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/10/2005 9:34:51 PM
Ah!! No!! I don't think so!! Lol!! NEXT!!!
 Frrosty
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/10/2005 10:08:51 PM
I agree with born to save, As much as we like to think we're heroes...

these gals WILL make you lose control.

Just blaze.
 quantum22
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 8:14:49 AM
Well check me out I hope I end up what you been searching for
 garnet73
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/11/2008 9:13:14 PM
A few months ago I heard on the news about some girl met some guy online, and invited him to her home... he hit her with a tire iron, and apparently ran away... had to be more to the story, but there's no real denying that an assault occurred, and that she should not have been inviting a new acquaintance into her home on their first meeting.

As a rule, taking precautions and meeting somewhere public first is something that applies to women. Having said that, men should be conscious of their own safety. I can envision some guy all excited because some hot girl he's been talking to wants to meet him somewhere secluded because she "feels a connection" with him... but it's really some guys who want to jack him for his watch and wallet, or maybe his kidney.

If you want to connect, you need to trust... but get face to face first somewhere safe and get a sense if the person is genuine.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > people please be careful on here and anywhere