Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Saturday Night Rocks
Msg: 51
whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?

Get a boob job and win the lottery!!!
 BBdrgn
Msg: 52
whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:07:15 PM
We have a Winner... ^^
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:25:18 PM
Why get back with an ex?? You are only remembering the good times. He is your EX for a reason.
 qbnpete
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:20:22 AM
i have to agree with pandy, just talk to him for gryin out loud.

pandy, you are hooottt!!!
 yrsfrlve
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/20/2006 10:11:56 PM
try rohypnol in his tequila; you'll be able to have your way with him and not even have to bother worrying about what he thinks or wants... I'm sure you have his best interests at heart in any case....
 good n plenty
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/21/2006 12:45:10 AM
missjenna , you're just going to ride this into the ground,

Here's a for a thread for you to start next week!
" Can you have respect for someone that came crawling back ??? "

Turn off the soap operas' and get a life.
 nipoleon
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2006 1:57:26 AM
Is this the same guy you've been talking about for the past 2 weeks ?
Did you give him his stuff back ?
 melonaide777
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/21/2006 2:09:20 AM
I don't believe in trying to use methods on people. Some people think if you ignore a person, they want you more.

What kind of desperate, basket case, nut-job, psychopath imbecile are they talking about?

That's not how normal people work.

If the person doesn't want you in the first place, they will go "pfft" and forget about it.

If they did want you at the time you ignored them, they will get pissed off, hurt, rant and rave all depending on their degree of desire and then forget about it.

No....actually they won't forget about it....if they are smart they will always remember and never put themselves through it again.
 Deeblondie82
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/21/2006 2:18:20 AM
K im gonna give you some positive advice, k cause some people are just rude. You just need to move on cause he is your ex, if there was problems then you need to just move on and find someone new.... Ur a pretty gal! Good luck
 AREALANGEL
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/21/2006 2:44:30 AM
But WHY? you started a party profile...your not over HIM yet..so your going to find ANY guy on here and mess with his mind and body just to get back at HIM??? Your young...get over him and get on with finding a career that makes LOTS OF $$$ and meet the CEO of some company ...and live off of him..as his mistress..
 JustAnnie
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/21/2006 4:57:19 AM
LMAO!!!!

you are hilarious!!! hahaha!!

I like what the other chickie said... about "he's an ex for a reason"... and why would you want anyone "Crawling back"... Are you looking for a doormat? FIND A NEW ONE! :)

I've noticed, through experience, that once a guy is an "ex".... if you go back (and I mean, it doesn't matter how many times you go back btw)... you'll get the same relationship you (or he) walked away from in the first place with a few tiny changes here and there (aka he may take out the garbage once a month rather than once a year like last time lol get excited now)... The same problems you had the first time around, will most likely still be there, no matter how many times you try...

some people just aren't meant to be together... and yeah, sometimes it's hard because you love the person so much it hurts, but ya know what? if you really love them? walk away... it's what's best for both of you... find someone else that won't need to become an ex :)

am i rambling?
 fallingxstar
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/25/2006 5:59:57 PM
Hey, Sxxxylicious, I was just wondering...
How did your exes find out about your new successes and decide to go back to you? Did you keep in touch with them, or did you guys remain friends right after you broke up?
I just broke up with my boyfriend, but I've been having a terrible time forgetting about him and truly focusing on myself. He was my first love, and I thought I was going to marry this guy. It's been hard just completely removing him from the picture, even though physically, he's gone.
Even at this point, I still want him back on some level or another. It was a mutual breakup, but I learned a lot about what I did wrong. We were both very naive, but I just so immature and impatient with everything. We are not speaking because our last conversation erupted into a fight, and I have no idea how to reinitiate contact with him. I was thinking of trying sometime in September when I go back for the semester. I would hate to appear clingy by contacting him now since I was the last one to initiate contact. He keeps telling me that it's painful to talk to me.
 shag12357
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/25/2006 6:01:45 PM
hit him in the knees with a ballbat
 IWontTellYou
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/9/2008 1:42:59 PM
I was obsessed with this guy I dated about 12 years ago...always calling him, bringing him cute little gifts, etc. He wasn't interested in a relationship with me, so of course it fizzled.

A couple months ago, I was at an Alice Cooper show, and lo and behold, there he stands. We talked, laughed, went for a drink, and generally hung out together for the rest of the evening.

Ever since then, HE is the one who calls me to get together and "stalks" ME...probably because I told him the last thing I needed was another relationship, and can we just do the FWB thing? (sex was always good).

So now I have him where I wanted him 12 years ago....lmaooo

Thing is: we are really getting to be close this time, and I DON'T want a relationship, just a friendship (with bennies) and I'm pretty sure I may end up hurting HIM this time around.
 Woodswalker
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/9/2008 1:58:30 PM
Apparently, dating me, or even thinking of dating me, will get an ex to come running. I am interested in dating this woman now and my guess is her ex is driving up from georgia like a bat out of hell as we speak.
 outofthedesert
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:16:28 PM
I would prefer they crawl away not crawl back...............
 nymie465
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:17:21 PM
Drama, drama, drama................
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:34:47 PM
When someone gives an answer that is possible to acheived, that would be welcomed, in regards to getting your ex back, that would be good. I can not contact my ex boyfriend, because he is, not to know, I have his new phone #, which is , true, and I make humor out of any bad thing.
I wish I could get that mental case back, ( mental case, because the idiot left me, thinking there is something better). What an idiot. My ex and I had great sex, regularily and he help support me, as he lived in my house which, I own and is completely paid off. He did things around here like mow the lawn etc. and took me places like walks in the woods and concerts of my favorite band.
He thinks there is better than me. This one girl he went out with is, 7 inches taller than him and weights a lot more than him, and she has 2 kids and I have none and I had a tubal igation so I won't be bringing kids into this f**k up world. Oh, she is younger than me. Guess what idiot ex? I, now date men much younger than you, you, moron, idiot, EX.
My ex has an account on here.
 MOAB4U
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:28:55 PM
What ever the issue if you still have feelings for him and he for you don't have him crawl. Are you a sadist a control freak?

Instead whatever the issue must be resolved prior to both of you attempting to put yourselves back into a relationship.

Perhaps seeing a therapist or relationship counsellor to sort you both out regarding past grievances and hurts is a better solution.

Sometimes people make gobsmack decisions which causes distress to relationships . Do you need to see them humiliated and punished until you feel better? If so , get a job as a dominatrix.

If the object of your affection still affects you then to develop a happy and healthy future deal with the past in an intelligent and helpful manner.
 StCharles_MonaLisa
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:30:42 PM
You want to have him crawling back??

Tell him you've met someone else.

People don't seem to want you until someone else does!
 Scotty D.
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:38:02 PM
I totally agree with Pandy. Dont mess around with playing games. If im correct i believe most of these people on here and in life want someone whos honest!!! Talk to him and tell him how you feel.
 Ron9
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:49:22 PM
Win the Power Ball jackpot.

When I win it .... I ***WILL*** get a girlfriend. I've tried everything else without any success.
 english lass
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:55:52 PM
have him on a rope and tug
 Twisted Sister
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/9/2008 5:19:50 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the belly laughs, posters.
 Doc Sage
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:08:02 PM
Just hold on to his car keys.

But, why do you want him back? He is an ex for a reason.

Listen to me. I am one who have crawled back into more past relations then I can count on my fingers. Good thing most of them shot me down at first site. LOL

Doc Sage
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > whats the best way to get an ex-boyfriend to come crawling back?