Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wespauley
Msg: 301
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?Page 13 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Guy sleeps around, gets lucky on first date-big stud.

Girls sleeps around, lets guy have his way on first date-big slut.

What the hell is that? Sounds like men's giant egos at work to me. I think modern men are more enlightened but all this nonsense still bothers me.
 livewirehere
Msg: 302
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:13:30 AM
I'm doing my best to stay away from threads like this, that start a little "burn" inside of me... I just have such a hard time believing there are still men who think like that>? WOW~~
 minkdumink
Msg: 303
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:20:58 AM
its up to the two people involved as to what they think of each other.This is not simply a general rule to be applied to all situations.Every action has its consequences does it not?Sometimes they work out wonderfully.Sometimes people just click right away and needs get met.Nothing concerning love is universal except its complexity.
 livewirehere
Msg: 304
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:33:32 AM
So very right mink... And I've made similar comments on other threads, regarding the complexity of a long term relationship---or even how it gets started. It's easy to say one thing, but easier to do another~~~

Complicated--Uh huh, life's like this, that's the way it is~~~
 annasthasia
Msg: 305
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:39:13 AM
I have been thinking... (That could be dangerous... Here is what I have written on an other thread but... I believe it applies here... An other angle to this issue? maybe?)

You know... I sometimes just want sex too... I mean... Ok... Is it possible that some women just want to let go without all the commitment stuff that goes with it... Just let go, have fun and with two consenting adults in a climate of respect and the mood is the same... , have a good romp, enjoy without guilt and with protection of course and go on your merry way after??? Just wondering... I am guilty of this and see... As women... We have to use the guilt word... Are we still in the dark ages that to enjoy sex is a bad thing??? I sometimes feel I was born in the wrong century... When will we as women, be able to enjoy ourselves natually, without attaching all kinds of stigma to it... You know, having no gray matter between the virgin and the whore...

You men out there do have harsh behaviours towards women sometimes... Often times, they want the virginal wife and the whore as a mistress... I have seen that with my entourage...

Just wondering... There must be women who think like this... There has to be...

Annasthasia
 DacaInaru
Msg: 306
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:46:59 AM
my problem with having sex on the first date is that your having sex with a stranger..someone you don't really know a damn thing about..

get to know the person first.. make sure your compatible and if he isn't willing to wait around.. then he's not worth your time or energy..
 tchofclas
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:15:56 AM
Off topic- but can't do contact. Was curious as to your age, so checked profile... Wish I had written it, you did such a great job. The only thing I would have said differently is I have learned it is better to be alone and lonely than with someone and lonely. FYI I am definitely hetrosexual, just thought such a great profile deserved comment!
 dougeo
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:23:14 PM
I am fed up with who slept with who on the first date were all consenting adults it sounds like day time soap opera.If you wanna sleep together go for it if you dont ,dont its not that hard of issue . Oh yeah and I hate people who say I was drunk I didnt want to or I dindnt mean to if you cant handle your alchol dont drink! ok before I come off sounding all bitter I accually pretty easy going and me personally I dont think it looks good on either party when you sleep together on the first date but sometimes it works out. ya just never know thats what makes life interesting.
 paradise31
Msg: 309
Posted: 1/13/2006 4:17:38 PM
I'm changing the way I've been thinking. I've been going back and forth on this. Now I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what some other people say about you if you do this, it's how you feel that counts. I was always one worrying about what others think and I've had enough of that. If it's fine with the people involved, that's what counts.
 CountrySugar
Msg: 310
Posted: 1/13/2006 5:24:11 PM
So what happens when you wait find out you're compatible and then you finially have sex..and it's bad sex? You can't always get him to be better..when he thinks he's a god already and you're just bein a picky ****..Just curious ..
 picard12
Msg: 311
Posted: 1/13/2006 5:35:40 PM
hey, I would appreciate if woman sleeps with me. However, I never had such luck.
 hrtgirl78
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:01:00 PM
this is the 20th century, sex isnt as big deal a deal as it use to be, men have doing what they want for yrs now its the ladies turn, if i really like a guy i dnt sleep with him, if hes hot and heaps of fun but no future i do.....theres no dif between men sleeping on first date to females doing it, only total pigs who are up them selves will judge, as a few others have said, live for urself and no one else, if he doesnt come bk after sleeping with him, then his lose move on.......plus whose to say u want him to call, varity is the spice of life as they say.....life is there to be enjoyed not to be controled by small minds
 DarkPrince64
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:26:13 PM
C'mon...??? You mean to tell me women STILL ask this question???

First of all, who did you sleep with??? One man or the entire world??? Right... so who SHOULD know about the encounter???

Now, to ask what HE would think of YOU would be the same as you asking what YOU think of HIM -- wouldn't it???

Whenever a girl asked me what I think of them after having sex with me on the first date -- my usual feeling and response is -- "I think you had sex, just like I did".

Didn't you enjoy it??? Unless you were a virgin before the encounter, should I believe that you didn't have sexual desire before our encounter???

I'm not ABOUT to wonder what you thought about me -- not because I'm arrogant or selfish (and I use to be both) but because I know that I'm a good man who had a good time -- or maybe I didn't...

At the same time, I'm pretty careful NOT to jump into sexual encounters with someone that I already know I really don't want ANY type of relationship with in the future, whether as a gf for a true friend.

Why haven't you called me??? Nope... not fair... why didn't you call ME??? If he's like me... someone who will holla at you ANYTIME you wanna holla -- but just ain't too keen about picking up a phone unless it's ringing -- and not a slave to THAT even.

I think women tend to sometimes put too many expectations on themselves and their situations...

Relax... Now if he never shows you ANY interest whatsoever after a meeting -- sexual or not -- then he was probably after something you weren't willing or able to give ---

OR... maybe he decided to move on because IF he had a negative agenda, decided not to place you into his scheme -- or maybe it wasn't what/how he expected it to be.

Our blesssings come so many ways sometimes... try to count contact-cessation as a blessing instead of beating yourself up over it...

I read and laughed about a girl's posting in another thread that all men appreciate a girl who swallows, for instance -- well, I'm not gonna lie... I'm guilty!!! But I can't say I'd feel this way about a girl I wanted to get serious about.

Just food for thought...
 Man here for advice only.
Msg: 314
Posted: 1/14/2006 2:39:11 AM
The decision to have sex is or should be between 2 adults-mutual,if it is great then repeat the experience, if not great, ask yourself what you should have seen as warning signs that it shouldn;t have happened and LEARN.

I have had great sex on first dates and it has been because we have discussed the dos and don;t in preceeding days/weeks, it does not lose the spontinaity it just avoids the "Oh God I don't like that" moment.

Don't judge anyone by their actions with you, you may be the spark that night and there has been no spark for six months.

Enjoy the beatiful things in our lives, and one of them is sex.
 consar460
Msg: 315
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:35:28 AM
HEY sex is fun right? Then whats the problem??? What is the problem with two people hooking up for nothing more than sex? I have personaly been in a relationship that was based on nothing but sex. The old saying "friends with benefits". Nothing wrong with it and it can actually be quiet fun!! Better than an amusement park
 annasthasia
Msg: 316
Posted: 1/14/2006 10:32:11 AM
Ok... I have an other thing to add...

In my entourage, I know of a collegue, (He's married... and yes, to an extent he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is a "good man"... Since I have known him, he has been complaining about his inadequate, stupid, good for nothing wife...)... Well, he is now having an affair with one of my other friends, she is a collegue also... Now... She is married has four kids and by all standards a very very respected woman...

ummm... We supposedly have two outstanding citizens, living the supposedly a perfect life with the house, the kids and the white picket fence... These two are intimate and I guess they are having an affair. The potential of breaking up two supposedly happy families are very real... Now, ... I, (a single divorced woman, I chose to walk out a the relashionship... I could not live a lie... And anyway, I was not getting any and being married was like being single except I could not date... 6 years of no good sex in the prime of my life...) am supposed to worry if a man thinks I am a whore if I decide to have sex????...

ok... I admit, I am venting... but you gentleman out there, if you are so so quick to judge an honest single woman who just has needs sometimes... (yes, I feel torn... yes, I feel guilty... Nature is there... I avoid married men like the plague... You would not believe how many married men have made "offers" to me... Anyway...) Then... it is YOUR LOSS... It is much better that way simply because I refuse to even get to know a neanderthal man who thinks that single women with needs are whores... ok... I am pissy but I am venting...

What is wrong with you men out there that are so quick to judge??? Have any of you lived a little??? I was born in the wrong century... Right now if I could castrate myself I would... I am so looking forward to the day I won't need sex anymore... Damned if you do damned if you don't...

I have vented... I disclosed more than I wanted... but maybe it will "wake" up some nerons out there... I will probably regret what I wrote... here goes...
 DarkPrince64
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:09:16 PM
To Anna....

What??????????????????????

Will you pass the "j" already!!!!
 livewirehere
Msg: 318
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:17:28 PM
I've said it before and proimse I won't say it again, REALLY~~ My ex ((of 20 years)) and I slept together the first night we met and for the next 7 nights. It was just one of those instant "chemistry-type" things. Otherwise, I haven't slept with every guy I've ever met... That's ridiculous. I truly believe in "chemistry" and if it's there, I don't think people should play "games"---just let things happen as they happen~~~
 Samantha71
Msg: 319
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:43:31 AM
Well,
I don't think this is sooooo bad, really, if the two of you really hit it off and the sparks and chemistry is there, then WTF. We are all adults, and no, it doesn't mean because a gal does put out on the frist date that she does it all the time, actually, I think it is a compliment that she's really into you. I also think that if it is just going to be a one night thing, then be honest and go forth from there.
 annasthasia
Msg: 320
Posted: 1/15/2006 1:45:08 PM
To: Darkprince64

Quote " Will you pass the "j" already!!!!"

What does that mean... I am French and I do not understand what you wrote...
I am glad I made you laugh... I realize it is funny... Now that I have cooled off some...

After re-reading my post... I am a little embarassed

Anyway... There will be a sunset and there will be a sunrise and the world will unfold as it should...
 cee4
Msg: 321
Posted: 1/15/2006 1:54:51 PM
Sex on the first date? Not a chance!!!!

If she/he is having sex on the first date - how many other "first dates" came before theirs???

Giving that side of myself is something special - I don't give it away to just anyone.

Just my personal pref. that's all.

Hmmm - guess after this comment, interest in my profile will wane considerably! Do I care - NO.
 DarkPrince64
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2006 4:01:50 PM
To Anna...

No harm intended, Sugar... EVER... just havin' fun with you -- but I didn't understand the point you were tryin' to make either...

"J" is an American reference to a "joint" or simpler put, a marijuana cigarette. Because of the way your message read and that I couldn't figure it out, I was asking for clarification and joking that you should pass the joint.

It was ONLY in fun, I hope I didn't offend you...

I read your profile afterwards and gathered it was possible you were from somewhere other than America -- and that might be the reason for the misunderstanding.

Much love to you...
 livewirehere
Msg: 323
Posted: 1/15/2006 4:46:00 PM
Everybody needs to study the "sexual revolution" of the 60's and realize that times changed drastically after that... Not "every person" did, but "circumstances and attitudes" changed. I guess for many people who grew up during or around that time, it became a more acceptable behavior. In my whole life, I've never been judged like that... Never~~~
 terminallycute
Msg: 324
Posted: 1/15/2006 4:50:19 PM
wow!!..what ever happened to just saying " I had a really great time tonight and maybe we can do it again sometime" at the door at the end of the date??

You dont have to sleep with him to please him!!
 justme7
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2006 4:55:17 PM
If a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date she is called a slut.....so what does that make him. If two adults are consenting then thats their business. A woman is called a slut for many reasons and some of them have nothing to do with sex but maybe the way she likes to dress. I believe the vagina should not be considered as a fast food drive thru but I don't think I would call someone a slut for choosing to sleep with someone on the first night....whatever rocks your world..... just use protection.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > And if she sleeps with you on the first date?