Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Can Killer farts end relationships??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forum101
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Can Killer farts end relationships??Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I think passing gas in public is the rudest, nastiest thing a date would do. I wouldnt go on another date with him. There are medications, if they are more prone to it, like Gas X, Simethicone, both are over the counter. Really nasty and inconsiderate on their part.
 MP31971
Msg: 72
Can Killer farts end relationships??
Posted: 5/13/2009 11:15:25 PM
2 words.................BEAN O
 deborah815
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2009 12:27:03 PM
Is this for real? Must be a slow news day. Suppressing a fart can be fatal, you wouldn't want your date to drop dead.
 Chunky1
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2009 4:02:36 AM
Just be glad that she wasn't near an open flame. That would've been explosive!
 bobisthe14u
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/15/2009 4:45:24 AM
Actually I had a friend who tried to light a fart and the dummy ended up in the emergency room. Farts are fun, especially when you pull the covers over you girlfriend's head and let one rip!!!
 theforumfiend
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2009 11:56:06 PM
You're darn tootin' it can.
 Shablo5
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2009 1:04:42 AM

What do you do when a fart sneaks out during sex? Are you gonna leave your partner over something that trivial? Hell no … relax … have fun with it … everyone does it.

HAHA OH GOD THE MEMORIES!

I can say I tended to hold them in more recently with my most recent relationship, and one peeked its head out during sex, and boy did I go red!
But boy did she NOT leave me for it... Haha
I think it would be pretty shameless to leave over something that simple.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2009 3:15:39 AM
It's not farting during sex that is offensive. These things happen. However, killer farts during dinner becoming common place? Nope, that's just rude.
 IslandBound2010
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/16/2009 9:27:36 AM
Best...thread title...EVER.
 Twilyx
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2009 11:13:01 AM
I beg to differ: having a lot of gas does not mean you have good digestion, it means there's something that's not working right. Either you ate something that doesn't agree with you or the mix down there is not compatible.

Yes, farting is a "natural thing". But so is shi tting and menstruating -- but I wouldn't do these things openly in front of everyone and laugh about it. There has to be boundaries somewhere.

My "dead end" (pun intended) is serial farting. Is it going to kill you to walk downwind of me or step into the bathroom if it's that bad? I'd do the same for you. And if anyone farted and held my head under the covers, not only would that end it, they'd probably have to have surgically removed whatever I corked their arse with before I left . That's disgusting and very rude.

Let me leave you with the wisdom of my elder sister: "There are two occasions where a person may fart with impunity: in the bathroom and during sleep."
 ripley65
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/16/2009 11:15:07 AM

What about farting in your sleep? This one guy I knew used to be fast asleep, and he would let one rip and it would be so loud that he would wake himself up... or when your sitting on a couch with a friend, and she thinks she lets one rip quietly... and even though you can't hear or smell it, you can feel the rumble and ride the waves of the fart...

^^^^ This one had me

lolol Noooo,,,, thats just silly!!
 Gloop100
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/16/2009 12:52:56 PM
Jimb77, so it's OK for guys but not for 'ladies'?
 RedQuill
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/16/2009 1:52:11 PM
It was a contributing factor to the ending of one of my longer relationships. He thought it was cute every time he did it, and would giggle and expect a kiss right after. Um...no?

My view is, sometimes you can't help it. But in most cases, hold it or don't do it with me around. It's an instant turn off and a good way to ensure I don't come near you. And yeah, you can tell the difference between forced ones and accidents.
 1_toe_in_water
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/23/2009 6:38:21 PM
It's 2009. Equal rights. Let it rip if. Then blame it on the dog. We used to call lighting them "Blue Angels". Probably not a good idea on the initial meeting. Should I start the thread " Would farting in front of another man/woman be considered cheating?"
 ShadowGal4u
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:29:16 AM
I either ignore it or laugh...........I usually end up laughing.
 lbiker
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/25/2009 12:41:27 PM
Hey this is so funny.
End a relationship? NO A freindship? possible

I had just got my 2nd Boston Terrier puppy, He was all of 4 pounds. So cute, but had a rough first few months of life. Not good food, puppy mill thing. I took him to the vet, changed his diet, put on meds. Vet said the gas would be really bad, and to take him outside often to incourage elimination of feces. Enter my next door neighbor, construction guy, well built, rough around the edges, and a germ freak. He came over to see the new pup. He was standing just inside my glass door. Talking about how cute the puppy was, Panda was sitting at his feet, Ron just stopped talking, had a white shocked look. He ran outside, and was bent over like he was trying not to puke. I thought WTF?? I walked towards the door and smelled it. OMG it was awful, it made my eyes tear up. I opened the door, Ron goes, did that come outta that small pup? If so he will kill you when he gets older!!!Then he dry heaved a couple more times. I still laugh about that one..And the puppy is now 40 lbs. And yes he is killer in that area..So yes I do blame it on the dog.

Lbiker
 PeterPanInHeart
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 1:34:21 PM
Haven't read the whole thread but there is a saying: "you're not in a real relationship until you can fart in front of each other and laugh about it".

Personally, I don't find it funny, or hysterical like some people do, and I don't think I'd get along with a girl who did, but it is a natural body function, everybody does it, yes, even girls. So as long as she is being an adult about it, I don't think it matters.
 Excellent_Guy
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/26/2009 10:20:50 PM
OMG, life does imitate art, er I mean the movies. Why haven't they been brought to trial. Where's justice when you need it. Has anyone asked if Obama has considered this before he makes a Supreme Court nomination. I mean this is a supremely big stink that has been around since 2005.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Can Killer farts end relationships??