Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ever met someone PRETTIER than their pics?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Ever met someone PRETTIER than their pics?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
yes i've met women who are cuter in person than the pictures they have posted on their profile.

some people just don't take a good picture.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 226
Ever met someone PRETTIER than their pics?
Posted: 3/10/2011 7:35:38 PM
I've only met TWO that looked better than their photos....most had old pictures despite my asking if their pictures were new...apparently 5 years is NEW for some....lotta stuff can change in five years....lotta stuff.....
 Michaelann
Msg: 227
Posted: 3/10/2011 9:42:53 PM
I would have to say that maybe 2/3 of the guys I've met from online, looked a lot like their pics. Of the rest, most looked even better IRL, only 2 looked much worse than their photos (1 gained a lot of weight, the other went completely gray).

Based on my experience, I would have to surmise that some people either don't photograph well, or chose pictures that I wouldn't have.
 Helen0426
Msg: 228
Posted: 3/11/2011 12:32:18 AM
Most of my dates have looked better than their pics. They've said I do, too, and I don't think it's just flattery. I think most people look better animated than we do in stills.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 229
Ever met someone better looking than his pics?
Posted: 3/11/2011 10:35:43 AM
Most of my online dates looked like his pic or not as good (usually looked older/more tired in real life, and shorter). My SO looked better than his pics (and I was already hooked by the pics ).

First meet he got to the place before me and was (pretending to) read. I came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He had to turn 180 degrees as he stood and I remember thinking he just kept going up and up and up LOL. Then thinking that he was slimmer than his pic with a very kind face - especially when he smiles.
 WobblyAngelWings4Now
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2011 11:57:16 AM
Not yet...but they looked pretty much like their pics. A couple were definitely shorter than proclaimed height but that's hard to tell from some photo's. They probably do that on purpose. I haven't met a whole lot of men though and I still have hope.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2011 12:10:17 PM

I've been VERY lucky in the past 2 years with this. I've not met one person in a very very very long time that wasn't much more handsome in person than pictures. A couple were just out and out stunning in appearance in person. In all the years of this for me, there have only been a handful of times that I thought, "Really? Why haven't I seen this person before?" That was before I learned the fine art of exchanging LOTS of pictures before agreeing to meet.
 lightningslow
Msg: 232
Posted: 3/16/2011 4:04:01 PM
Yes, just recently.

Absolutely stunning. The prettiest smile i have ever seen, cool green eyes and very curvy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ever met someone PRETTIER than their pics?