Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOwoman1
Msg: 526
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 22 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Well, I don't know if [this is all the rage among the kids these days] in Florida, but in Canada, according to our latest stats, the younger ones are using condoms more consistently than the older ones. The older heterosexual teens tend to drop the condom when the women go on the pill. The problem is, of course, that they do that before getting tested. Your experience sounds downright scary.
 mr. bass
Msg: 527
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/3/2010 1:03:23 AM
no glove no love
 gliding262
Msg: 528
Posted: 11/3/2010 5:31:25 AM
Wow I just read this entire thread. HPV is a good reason why women should make a guy wear a condom, however many people pass the virus without it being a problem, and there are numerous versions of the virus, not all cause cancer. BUT it is a good reason for a women to insist on a condom.

HIV is out there, stay away from high risk groups and your chances of catching it go way down.

HOWEVER everyone I know who has caught a STD caught one that is not passed through fluids. Two people I know have had Muluscum and one person caught Herpes from kissing someone.

You have a better chance running into one of these then you do HIV. Get tested before starting anything with someone new, and expect a test from the other person before getting frisky and your chances of catching anything will be very low--not zero--but low.
 Just_Jay79
Msg: 529
Posted: 11/3/2010 6:29:38 AM
Like some other posters have alluded, some men simply have impeded sexual function with condoms. I only recently confirmed that I seem to be such a person.

For the first 10 years of my sexually-active life I always used condoms, and always found it difficult to finish unless I had held off on touching myself for a week (at which point I was so hard up that a light warm breeze could probably finish me off).

However each time I actually tried to get physical with my past girlfriends, I was sailing at 3/4 mast and eventually things would fizzle after a good 15-20 minutes. Usually it was long enough for her to get off, but I seldom finished unless it was with a BJ/HJ afterward. I assumed it was nerves since that can also play with a man's mojo, and I still wasn't that experienced (up to mid 20's).

I had my first isolated bareback experience a few years ago and it was mind-blowing the difference it made, but since the girl I was with was such a firecracker, I chalked it up to her skills & enthusiasm rather than the shift in sensation. When we split, back to condom sex and lackluster experiences... :(

Finally last year I started having bareback again, regularly this time, and sure enough this trumped all past sexual experiences. Even if I'm only barely in the mood at the beginning, the improved sensation snaps me to full attention regardless of how many times I may have gone before. Recharge time is also greatly reduced (in some cases down right eliminated if I don't stop the stroke), and enjoyment is through the roof.

I don't advocate having unprotected sex with strangers - you should get yourself AND your partner tested BEFORE engaging in such a risky activity. Also regardless of if you're monogamous, ensure that your trust is validated, as you are playing with your life. But if you are lucky enough to HAVE a partner that is trustworthy, the sex is top notch.

I leave pregnancy concerns to another thread/debate.
 matchlight
Msg: 530
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:08:19 AM
I don't think many people are about to say that a condom makes sex more fun. But so be it. A more direct solution for women who are worried about catching some horrible disease would be to choose their boyfriends a little more carefully. If a woman suspects that the guy she's with may be infected with something, I can't see how she could relax and have much fun.

And I sure wouldn't want to think the woman I was with was wondering if I were safe. The doubts and suspicions and concerns about intimacy with someone already interfere enough, without adding another source of them to the mix.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 531
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:36:29 AM
hmmm,.. like fukkin in a frikkin sock! roll a newspaper up, and try it,. see if you like it..
The no glove-no love thing is a joke too,.. that goes right along with: "I'll make out with you,. but you're not getting anything tonight, ok?" Do what ya want, say what ya want,.. it's all good.. As far as catching anything... MAN,.. if I don't have something by now, I have something that EATS it...I haven't caught anything yet,. not even crotch crab.. but then I'll probably be the first confirmed case of "Herpaids" Besides,.. I'm tired of having death at my shoulder,.. The reaper needs to step around front,..so I can look them in the eyes,.. I've always suspected Death a woman...if so, "lay on on me baby.. I'm ready.."
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 532
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:23:27 AM
Before I know someone very well, I insist on protection. It's not fool proof and they don't protect against every disease, but they're better than nothing and I NEVER trust a woman I'm not very familiar with that she's on birth control and actually doing it right.

Sorry, I'm not going to be one of those guys who's girl swore she was on birth control during the baby shower but got pregnant anyway.

Otherwise, they impede sexual pleasure. And for those ladies who complain, close your legs if you don't like what he's doing or what he's about; tell him to fvck off and get him out of your life. If he continues, it's called rape and it's a felony offense.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 533
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:43:55 AM
Before beating up on each other, why not try to understand the mechanics of it first. It's not that men are so stupid, but that condoms do effect them entirely different. The condom on a penis puts a bearer between his nerve endings and the friction because the condom is static or not moving on him. The opposite is true for the woman....since the condom slides against her, it produces nearly the same friction as a bare penis. It does become very difficult and sometimes impossible for a man to climax under these conditions....especially if he came out of a marriage, and adjusted to the normal friction of natural sex. Going from one to another is like day and night. It is a sad state of affairs, that some bio engineers have turned viruses loose on the world that's robbed us of even the most primal pleasures....but that's the way it is. I do believe in safe sex or none at all. It has made dating a real problem for us....but a real money maker for the medical community. It's also doing a fair job of population control. Hummmm...could there be another conspiracy going on?
 Just_Jay79
Msg: 534
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:56:42 AM

Sorry, I'm not going to be one of those guys who's girl swore she was on birth control during the baby shower but got pregnant anyway.

That's why my girlfriend got the birth control PATCH. It's a giant Band-Aid worn on the buttocks or just above, rotating the application point each week. Hormones absorbed through the skin.

Man that thing is a Godsend for both of us -
a) for her, because she simply has to slap a new one on each Friday which is far easier to remember, and can even go 2-3 days beyond without resuming fertility. No worrying about missing the scheduled daily pill time and worrying about the consequences...

b) for ME because I can be sure she's WEARING IT. I can usually see it just popping out of the top of her pants when she bends over, even on the days I don't see her naked. The thing is pretty waterproof too, though we've occasionally had to tape the sucker down after a prolonged bath or shower.

The patch, combined with monitoring your partner's menstrual cycle can be an excellent anti-'oops' protection scheme... Women are most fertile for around 10-14 days starting a week after their period ends, depending on their cycle variation (26-32 days), according to the pregnancy book I read...
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 535
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:03:54 PM
^^^ Right, committed relationships are another story.
You actually know the person and hopefully have complete trust in eachother. I was referring to a new relationship or some kind of fling type deal, where I always put on a rubber.

The patch sounds good. We're using the ring now, and she's happy because her skin cleared up for whatever reason. She claims she would wear it whether having sex or not...
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 536
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 5:12:24 PM

men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your oast, they assume its cool cause they say (FAMOUS LINE)---> "dont worry i wont cum in you"

Really? I find it kind of funny that a few times when i had a condom with me when i was about to have sex (clothes are half off at this point), the girl turns to me and says "You actually brought a condom... ugh.. you mean you were expecting this?? You came all prepared for this didn't you? playerrrrr!"

Doesn't matter what we men do, we always get burned weather we come prepared or not.... but the discouragement didn't stop this "player" from protecting myself when needed.

So we'll protect you, and me.. but mainly me / If you don't want no rubber then P-E-A-C-E

HarDayKnight
Msg: 537
Posted: 11/3/2010 5:37:08 PM
Carry your own condoms and quit your b!tchin'.

And just in case it hasn't been mentioned.... I've turned down sex because there was no condom, and been treated as though I had suggested the lady was unclean or unsafe. Men are not the only ones who are willing to take chances with unprotected sex.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 538
Posted: 11/3/2010 6:13:31 PM
If you don't know the guy real well, use a concom. If you have had time to get to know and trust each other, then ditch the condom. It's not rocket science. But I do think if it's a just met you encounter, the responsibility to have one, is on the guy....Are they one size fits all? Arent some too small for bigger penises? How cheesy would it be to open my drawer and ask some guy to pick one out, out of several.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 539
Posted: 11/3/2010 6:41:27 PM
Just_jay: im with you on that man...sex with a rubber = lack luster/I have to debate whether I actually want to bother or not...because it really doesn't turn me on or feel that great and 8/10 times I can't finish with one on.

but at the same time i'd rather be healthy.

Definitely though when i'm in a relationship...DITCH the condoms!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 540
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:12:06 PM

But I do think if it's a just met you encounter, the responsibility to have one, is on the guy....Are they one size fits all? Arent some too small for bigger penises? How cheesy would it be to open my drawer and ask some guy to pick one out, out of several.

I agree it would save a few red faces if the man provided his own condom....
especially if the one's the woman has....is too big for the new guy!!
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 541
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:19:59 PM
"..sorry we cant have sex as i have no condoms"
I've said it.

"why ASSUME no condoms is a good thing? Like fuk i dont know where u have been !!! sorry men but this is rather annoying especially cause it happens over n over arent u guys worried about any risks???"

So like what are you, the village bicycle?
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:39:29 PM
Hey yall women got these big clunky purses full of junk.
There is certainly room for a few love gloves in there.
Geez.
Yall dames want to throw us guys down.
Have your way with us.
and not carry protection?

Where are we supposed to carry those things?
In our pockets where our keys will rip em open?
In our wallets where they pop out in church while tithing?
I mean think this thru.

...if yall want to mix it up with guys.
come prepared.
We'll take it from there.
:-P
 Yew4ics
Msg: 543
Posted: 11/4/2010 4:05:14 AM

Where are we supposed to carry those things?
In our pockets where our keys will rip em open?
In our wallets where they pop out in church while tithing?
I mean think this thru.

LMAO......nice try.
 1eastshore
Msg: 544
Posted: 11/6/2010 5:29:42 PM
I think both men and women should have some condoms just in case. A few times I went to a man's house. They didn't have a condom. But I did have one in my purse. If I didn't have one, there would be no sex. I'm not having unprotected sex with a man if I don't know he is clean or not.
 ktori
Msg: 545
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2010 12:24:13 AM
I'm shocked that in this day and age that anyone would have sex without a condom, unless in a committed relationship and having been tested.

Good magazine just came out with an infographic with some interesting stats on condom use by teens:

http://www.good.is/post/transparency-how-kids-are-having-sex/
 CountIbli
Msg: 546
Posted: 11/7/2010 9:31:47 AM

I'm shocked that in this day and age that anyone would have sex without a condom, unless in a committed relationship and having been tested.

If condoms didn't completely kill the pleasure of sex then guys would have no problem wearing them.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 547
Posted: 11/7/2010 11:48:32 AM
An old, yet popular thread. The last few women I had sex with, had no interest in using condoms even after I mentioned it. So it's not just the men. However, if you can't see yourself wanting to have unprotected sex with someone, should you be having sex with them? I know that may sound naive, but that's how I make certain decisions. If you have little or no desire to do certain things with certain people, you probably should not take it past a simple small talk conversation with them.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 548
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2010 10:27:14 PM
If I am in his shoes You will hear loud and clear here is the female condom wear it yourself. If you are so conscious why don't you carry a female condom in your bag I meant in your nap sack If you look in my briefcase you will find two boxes of Female condoms different colors.
 bilby886
Msg: 549
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2010 4:49:15 AM
As My gay mate says when some one doesn't wan't to use condoms

"yeah Ow
PITY THE FOOL
THAT COMES NEAR ME UNCOVERED!"
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 550
Posted: 11/12/2010 4:59:41 AM
I'm still waiting for a woman to cover her genitalia with saran wrap or a garbage bag...and then try to stimulate herself....THEN come back and tell me how good that felt and if you want more....

Yes I agree they protect us from things...but sex with them...not so fun, and about 10 times more work to get off !!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.