Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone into nudism      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shellsmack
Msg: 51
Anyone into nudismPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I walk around the house naked all the time. No problem.

Walking around naked in public or at a nudist beach. PROBLEM!!

WATCHING people walk around naked ANYWHERE.....I'm all for it!!!
 Sassy__Brat
Msg: 52
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 1:10:08 PM
For Sure!!!

Id love to watch naked people... from the bushes, or hiding in my car.

Im pretty sure you all want to see my a$s naked about as much as I want to see it
 brivan
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 1:37:32 PM
being nude is fun......swimming nude is great......nude beaches are fun too..you just gotta block out all the leering creeps......i don't care what the people look like cause i'm assuming some people would look at me and think the same thing...so what the hell...just nice and relaxing when the sun is out....and you can just jump in the water........and yes....having someone help with the sunscreen is good.......
 awaitingyu
Msg: 54
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 2:04:14 PM
I do it all the time around my place...but honestly if im with someone i'd prefer skimpies on a woman over being nude all the time.....there's just something erotic and sexy about something skimpy on a beautiful woman, she's showing 95% of it all with a little bit on, but it still drives you crazy to want to take it off of her, and that "wanting" to take it off her is what is incredibly sexy and erotic......if she's always nude than where's the BA-BANG sometimes? lol....it's like a string covering her nips.....you know what they looks like, but that "tease" of it being covered drives me crazy !!!

It's also the thrill of seeing a woman undress in front of your eyes, how she looks at you when she starts, her body language, or if she asks you to undress her. To me that is where it's at.......

if she was nude around me all the time i couldn't concentrate on a darn thing 24/7 cuz i'd wanna be getting all up in that constantly !! hehee
 Derek4president
Msg: 55
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 4:38:30 PM
i could go to a nude beach and not be shy about it

doesnt bother me, what would bother me is all the gross bodys hanging everywhere
 Esperanza143
Msg: 56
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 4:50:56 PM
TOPLESS on beaches of Ontario....too sweet....no tan lines here
 Nufyxes
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 6:13:43 PM
I think it's the most comfortable outfit you can wear unfortunatly with the people in the world whom we live with we cannot go around nude everywhere. In your own house go for it, on those few beaches hell yeah, if thats what you want to do I'm all for it, I'm the chick next door who walks around her house with an occassional shade open just for your viewing pleasure.
 FantasyFlavor
Msg: 58
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 11:38:29 PM
I go nude as often as possible.
I view the human body(male or female)
as beautiful & see no shame to it.We're
born nude,that has to say something,right?... ....
 PamelaRae
Msg: 59
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/2/2006 11:57:29 PM
I have a problem with being nude. Depends on the situation and the lighting LOL

Under the moonlight, dancing with a lover, candlelight and music - s ure!

At the doctor's office, Yuck!!

I only want to be nude to love, not to be seen. Does that make sense?
 YOU AND ME...
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/3/2006 6:55:44 AM
nudism is the only way to go. At home, its au natural...........now all I need to do, is find the right person to share, in this way of living...
 nipoleon
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:10:45 AM
Only people with a special government licence should be allowed to go naked around other people, only if they pass the physical exam.
 lookin4missRight
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Nudism or nakedness?
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:27:33 PM
I certainly would love it if you, nufyxes, lived here where I do and I could see you walk around nude in your house.
I love to be able to be nude, but I have no privacy living with my family and having to sleep in the livingroom because there is not enough bedrooms in the house for me to get naked and not be seen by my family. I say family -- my mother, brother, and my sister -- I would prefer to live in a secluded area with the option to walk around naked inside and outside my home, and live there alone, with one close neighbor who is single, female, and who lives maybe 500 feet away from me on the other side of the treeline whom I can see enjoying her nakedness by walking around in her house and outside in the nude. Yes, I am a bit of an voyeurist who only dreams of the opportunity to see a women or women walking around naked. Where are all the exhibitionist females at? Not here...that I am aware of...:frustrated:
 lookin4missRight
Msg: 63
view profile
History
To see you naked...Mm...Mm!
Posted: 6/4/2006 1:05:55 AM
Im pretty sure you all want to see my a$s naked about as much as I want to see it

Yes, to see women be bold enough to walk around naked either in their house -- in front of an open-curtained or -blinded window or standing at their door "when the lights are on in the house and it is getting dark outside to where I can see them." Awesome! -- or for women to walk outside during the daytime in the nude -- because SHE CAN and because she could care less whether men think she's hot and attractive or because she knows she is and I am often looking at her when she is outside and wants to give me a show to enjoy -- it is a serious desire and fantasy to see such a wonderful sight. Of course, a woman has a beautiful body with breasts, a**, legs, and pu**y with or without the pu**y hair. But that is all beside the point. Why? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women think no matter how good a man says that they look without their clothes that they, in their own opinion, look awful...don't fool yourself! You are believing a lie! Your body looks good naked!

If you are a woman you can guarantee that I will be hoping to see you walk around inside or outside naked. If you know the man is looking to see you that way, let him see it. It's a thrill he will look forward to every day. Yes! Sassy Brat, I definately DO want to see you naked and walking around. : o
 TDS1
Msg: 64
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/4/2006 2:53:22 AM
I prefer to spend my time naked. I am most comfortable this way. I spend all day in clothes. When my day is done, I hit the shower and I am naked from that point on. Unless there is something going on at home, kids around etc. I feel that if you are not comfortable being naked when you are alone, how can you be comfortable being naked around someone. You have to like the way you look before you can expect someone to like you naked. As for Nude Beaches, I have yet had the opportunity to go to one. I would not hesitate to go to one if given the chance.
 LordRaven
Msg: 65
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:12:53 AM
yeah i like going nude and i hopeful my gf in the furter lik the same
 allh2h
Msg: 66
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/22/2006 4:37:43 AM
No clothing is good....definetly a plus there.

My female neighbors do nto think so but oh well hahahaha
 itsmeinco
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 6/24/2006 3:07:52 PM
I love to hang out (hahaha) at clothing optional hot springs.
 army-guy35
Msg: 68
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 12/13/2006 7:06:35 AM
well i thought about nudism, I love to be nekkid at home, but i called a resort one time, and the way i was treated on the phone...hell no!!!!
 jg65
Msg: 69
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 8/31/2007 9:05:35 PM
At home, clothes NO
at abeach, is'nt it illegal in USA???
 Prissymae
Msg: 70
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 8/31/2007 9:29:09 PM
I'd go to a nude beach.

Fairly comfy with my body & spend a good bit of time nekkid or as near as I can get. Never know when people are going to drop by so I keep a large linen shirt handy.
 XoticDeeva
Msg: 71
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 9/1/2007 8:31:44 PM
to nudity!!! as soon as I get home, off goes the shoes/clothes, one of the perks of living alone...
 scoutniagara
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 2/24/2008 5:05:08 PM
At many nudist parks/resorts, single males are not welcome, so don't take the way you were treated on the phone too personally. Most nudist parks are family and couples oriented. However, sometimes throughout the season, a park may wave those rules during, say, volleyball weekends. As a single male nudist, most resorts in my area know I'm a FCN member and allow me to visit my nudist family friends. I've also, been a member of various parks since about 1968.
 chriseh9
Msg: 73
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 2/24/2008 9:04:45 PM
haha, nothing wrong with looking! My mom always used to tell me

"Think of it as a book, you can look at the cover... you just cant open it up"
 scoutniagara
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 5:55:49 PM
Further comment. I was born naked and I'll probably die that way. If the Lord had meant for us to be naked, we'd have been born that way.

I've been a nudist all of my life, but have never been to a nudist "colony". I've been to nudist parks, nudist resorts, and have been on two clothing optional cruises, but I've never been to a "nudist colony". Nudism isn't sexual, but it sure is sensual.

I'll be going on two "clothing optional" cruises during the next two winters; a 7-day in the Caribbean and a 15-day to Hawaii. Many of the people I've met on my two previous "clothing optional" cruises, and they are some of the nicest people that you could ever imagine. "Bare as you Dare!"

I'm looking for a dancing female cruise partner for the 2010 cruise to Hawaii.
 nocello
Msg: 75
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 6:22:04 PM
All for it---when it is warm enough. Winter time, heat is down, so clothes are on. Summer, a/c is up, so clothes are off. Warm weather, dress only to go to work or spend time outside, but still will get paper off the porch naked.

Often work at the farm naked, mowing, in the garden, even sawing wood. Fishing in the pond or swimming there, too.

Have visited nudist resorts, but is difficult being a single male. Ladies around Louisville interested in going though, feel free to email me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone into nudism