Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone into nudism      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ELDIABLO45
Msg: 76
Anyone into nudismPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I think nudism is very right even if i ever had kids what is to be ashmed of i would still be nude your either male or feamle so whats the big deal i walk around nude all the time and people know to call before they come knocking on the door we dont wear clothes and i am nothing special to look at but i hate clothing period and children should be raised not to be ashmed of their bodies i think if you teach them right from the start they dont have such a big curiosity about it later nudism is perfectly fine.
i also like erotica i love to read stories and found that www.literotica.com is as good as this pof sometimes better.
 MadMicko
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 6:34:33 PM
I love to be naked. Nothing like swimming naked in the ocean or laying in the sun, letting the breeze blow over everything
 not looking2
Msg: 78
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 8:41:16 PM
Too many people confuse nudism with sexuality. Just because you are nude that doesn't always mean its about sex.
We weren't born with clothes on us , were we? So its natural to be naked. It is society and it's prudish people, that has turned it "pervy".
I am a massage therapist and it would be very difficult to give a client a massage with their clothes on.
So is it just me that doesn't associate nudity with sex unless in a sexual situation?
 taogca
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 8:49:06 PM
Could have strong leanings to nudism.
But never attended a nudist facility, wouldnt
have any hangups about going nude tho.
 hardngood
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/1/2008 11:32:10 PM
it's awesome..NO TAN LINES!!
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 81
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/2/2008 8:02:08 AM
To me it boils down to empowerment. I've never found any need to express myself through nudity.
 Paulinmuskoka
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/2/2008 8:14:58 AM
Absolutely! I've been a nudist for years and when I'm at home, I never wear clothes. I love the freedom and could only wish that I could live somewhere that I could be naked 24/7. Most people who are not into the nudist lifestyle think it's about sex....it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with sex at all......in fact, most clubs frown on any type of sexual behaviour while on their premises. I only wish I could meet a single nudist female to share our love of the lifestyle.
 oldwise
Msg: 83
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 3/2/2008 12:13:15 PM
hi there;

For me it has been something where I have looked up at naturists and nudists for their sheer attitude to life; although I am attracted to the idea myself. I've always wanted to go skinny dipping for definate and yes I do sleep nude. Sadly I don't live my myself so I can't be nude all the time although I don't know where to go or what to do about it to begin with. Saying that though I am sure I would be a coward and pull out at the last minute.
 fatpizzaman
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/11/2008 3:16:50 PM
I have been a nudist for the last 18 years now, but at present there are no legal nudist beaches in my state. I do attend nudist clubs and groups, but most of the people there tend to be either young families or middle-aged to elderly men, there's hardly any women in my age group who are involved in it.

Nudism isn't very popular in Australia at the moment, it doesn't have the same sort of appeal it had in the 50's - 70's.

I think too many people are scared of getting involved in it because of sexual stereotyping or sexual predators.

With the exception of a few, I've found most nudists to be quite nice and friendly people.
 Carafino
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/11/2008 4:24:17 PM
Nudity is great. It's your own body, so why be ashamed of it in your own company? I do it as often as possible
 Uncle_Enrico
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/11/2008 5:52:45 PM
I went to a nude beach in my late 20's and discovered three things:

1. Nude beaches are less sexy than beaches with swimsuits.
2. Well designed swim suits do amazing things for the female form.
3. The fewer penises one sees in public, the better.
 7SeasGoddess
Msg: 87
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/11/2008 10:01:40 PM
LOL uncle enrico.. that was funny..

I love nude beaches and to be naked at home..

To wear clothes that will make us look sexier or prettier will never be greater than the feeling of acceptance and love that one can have about ourselves and our body.

I love to see myself naked even with all of my "imperfections"..

Yes, we can do things to make ourselves look better.. and gain more self-confidence.. but only when you do it because YOU want it.. because you want to like yourself even more.. not because you want the "approval" from others..
 dirtboatguy
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/12/2008 5:57:37 PM
yes...I am into nudism I have been to nude beaches and started going to a resort i love it !!! just talking to people naked !! not many singles there tho so you have to try to not be an outcast and i am nude at home like 95% of the time i think my neighbors have seen me nude! lol
 peacful1
Msg: 89
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/12/2008 8:38:21 PM
i love it too. use to go to a nude beach/ was nice . feels good., feels natural. like it.
 rvingsuz
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/13/2008 1:28:05 AM
Hey uncle enrico,

You are only an hour away from the 3rd largest clothing optional resort in the U.S.A.

It is great LIVING here! Try it? It is so relaxing and free.
 Carafino
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/15/2008 12:54:33 PM
I'm naked right now
 textodd11
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/15/2008 1:05:41 PM
I did the nude beach thing a few times when I was younger. I have nothing against it and truly say to each their own.

Unfortunately, from my perspective, 95% of the people I saw on the beach nude were not people I wanted to see nude.
 david326
Msg: 93
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/15/2008 1:51:38 PM
ran a round a vineyard naked once with an ex once upon a time, but I think the wine had much to do with that, but it was fun
 ufoman1
Msg: 94
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/16/2008 5:47:41 PM
Textodd,
I have been a nudist / naturist since 1980 and felt an incredible release. I found I was able to work the farm a lot more comfortably in nothing but a hat and a good pair of boots. I guess we don`t do it to look at others but we do it for ourselves. It is also a great leveller, for instance, at a festival where everyone is walking around and jumping in the river and having mud baths, kids and all. Politics, appearance and social standing issues fly out the window.
You should try it with that frame of mind sometime.

Regards.
 CSIAnaheim
Msg: 95
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 5/16/2008 7:01:09 PM
I've been a nudist for going on ten years and really couldn't see myself giving it up. It isn't even so much that I like being nude as it is that I really don't see why clothing is so damned necessary 100% of the time. When I'm at home and it's hot (like it is today) I don't see why I shouldn't just strip down.

I doubt I'll ever find a woman to date who is a nudist, seeing as single women my age are rare at nudist resorts, but I would hope that whoever I do end up dating will at least be interested in trying it.
 funny_face63
Msg: 96
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 7/27/2012 4:06:23 PM
Yes, I'm a single guy in the UK, and a nudist as well. I'm always naked at home and in the garden, and have been to the nudist beach many times. I have no hangups about being naked in the company of others. As already said, it's not pervy, just natural and very liberating.
 dcb5212
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 7/28/2012 4:01:28 PM
kidlynn
When I'm home I love walking around that way, even go into the back yard...there is a weird freedom about it. I think I could do the beach thing....sounds fun to me.
 Morespam
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 7/28/2012 9:02:51 PM
Around the house o.k. but a colony? Do you bring your own pillow to sit on? I mean I don't even like sitting on a warm seat on the subway.
 all4bbws
Msg: 99
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 7/28/2012 10:51:51 PM
Love nudism
Want to visit nudist resorts in Ontario
 bigcalm
Msg: 100
Anyone into nudism
Posted: 7/29/2012 1:52:28 AM
I love to be naked, but nude beaches can turn in to an older audience.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone into nudism