Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gioia
Msg: 51
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...Page 3 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Most men are pigs that's why, he is just using you for whatever reasons. And the guy that said you were "smothering them" NOPE sorry, any real man that truly loves a girl won't feel like that. Men will tell you whatever, even make you feel sorry for them , it don't matter its all a game to them. They will continue this untill they are READY for marriage or longterm with ONE girl. You did nothing wrong but trust a guy, I have been in your shoes, I know how it feels.
He is not nor will he be ready for longterm for some time. What really piss's me off is men who use single mom's. If they want to get laid go find someone who does not want a relationship and is open to just "casual". If a girl is upfront and honest and wants longterm and is used that is just plain SICK. Karma GUYS, it will catch up to you.
YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THIS CRAP trust me.
 Quarterly
Msg: 52
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:20:52 PM
My heart goes out to you sweetie! I just had the same thing happen to me and I have no clue as to why he stopped calling.

He seemed to start caring, calling me during the day, offering to help me with my car troubles, I thanked him and told him he was so sweet. I didn't get him to fix my car because that's not his job, it's mine, he was finding cheaper parts for me. I didn't ask for it.

Then Poof! he was gone, wouldn't answer my calls, I tried only twice and I've seen him in person since and he waved and nodded. That's it.

Move on, sometimes they use you and move on, sometimes they don't know what they want. I'm sure we're in the same boat, wonderful women who are WORTHY OF PURSUIT!

I won't chase a man, it's black and white for me, you either want to be with me or you don't but I do think it's a real man that can be an adult and tell you "I'm not that into to you" or give some kind of explanation. We're big girls and can take it and move on.

You are worth more than that and you and I are better off without them.
 lowbud
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:32:21 PM
this prick isn't worth crying over. don't shed another tear.. I know it's hard not to, but if you think about it. It's better this happens early in the relationship. The longer your with someone the harder it gets. I had this vary thing happen to me roughly 6 weeks ago and it hurts. but the more i thought and talked about it the better i felt. It's got nothing to do with you. this happens to everyone at some point.
 Musikmaster
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/2/2005 8:53:13 PM

Apparently he's blocked my # on his cell phone, his home phone is always busy, and he wont answer my emails...

That alone doesn't give you all the facts?!?

To the girl who said:
cause they wanna get what they want all guys are like that

No, it's because you go for the wrong guys. You're shallow and superficial.

It's laughable, some of these girls' comments. First of all, for most guys, or at least a lot of them (note, the guy-to-girl-ratio on here), it is difficult attracting a girl or getting one interested in them enough for more elaborate relations than just email/casual communication etc. If a girl is complaining about a jackass, she's choosing the wrong guys and most likely, is passing over better guys for the jerks. 'Happens a lot... The girls should spare us the B.S. about 'all guys are... X.

Aren't you glad I am here to give you the real facts?
 JBOSSERT0
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/2/2005 9:05:40 PM
Well usually most girl that post this question are really butt crack ugly. However you are that exception the girl that posted a message second is butt crack ugly. Also there are some guys who are actually not like anyother guy and I am one of the guys. all of the other guys are looking for sex/ hook ups or en counters or what ever you want to call it. so it's very easy you need to look for a guy who doesn't play the total sweet heart theres two ways. A) they walk with their left foot infront of their right if their left handed the right foot should lead and Vicervsa. B) When they open the door for you which hand they grab the door with if they use their weaker hand they're lazy and playing you for the sex because a true gentle-man would hold the door for a lady with his right hand if he's right handed and his left hand if he's left handed also the amount of time he holds the door. So ladies take your time. Guys like holding the door for you a true gentleman doesn't look at your backside either.
 Thermal_Trim
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/2/2005 9:54:30 PM
He could of done this for a few reasons if u croud a guy hes gona run no question there its like being locked in a closet and the walls closing in on you as u scream in shear pain lol or he could of done this because hes a coward and cant tell u that he doesnt like u >>>>or u had sex with him hes had his fill and now hes moving on without telling u in my book still a freakin coward u dont need him your cute and you will live and learn I hope ya have a great day and find someone just as great >>>your age
 gioia
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:01:24 PM
Hey dude, guys lie you know this or you would not have typed such bullshit as "no its because you go for the wrong guys" bullshit if you ask me. Men are soooo good at playing women , i have had men play me that were educated, had very good jobs, attractive, not so attractive .... It don't matter these days. Too many of them are pigs NOT ALL I SAID TOO MANY OF THEM ARE.
THOSE ARE THE FACTS.
Men will say anything to get laid, play some women for weeks or months till they get laid then LEAVE. I love this one, they treat you like shit to make you end the relationship so THEY can move on to the next girl.
RED FLAGS OF A WOMANIZER IN NO ORDER
1)tells you he did not call cause his cell died or he left it in his buddy's car
2)makes up excuses every weekend, (he is really ****ing more than one girl)
3)has anger problems
4)is verbally abusive
These are just SOME
 xchuck
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:08:24 PM
^^If you are experiencing that kind of behavior from every guy you are with...then maybe you need to examine what type of guy you are going for...if it is the bad boy type...what did you expect?...i guarantee you not every guy is going to treat you that way. Of course this is just a assumption on my part...you may not be dating bad boy types at all
 Thermal_Trim
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:08:57 PM
Look enough already wow not all men are the same thats like saying all women are the same if u have been burned by guys well join the croud just like alot of men that have been burned by women but I wouldnt give up on all women just because of a few bad apples
 gioia
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:20:20 PM
Yes there are women that use men too NOT saying that they don't. I don't fall for OR put up with men who are rude. I have been used like most people out there have and have now learned HOW to spot players. Being attractive gets men who see you for arm candy only, also I tend to be too nice.
MOST men are out for any kind of casual sex they can get.
 AI03™
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:25:57 PM

a true gentleman doesn't look at your backside either

Nor does he call anyone "butt crack ugly".
 gioia
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:35:16 PM
I agree with you! ALSO men who claim to know how to treat a woman are the ones to watch out for.
 AI03™
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:39:46 PM
Love the licence plate Jig... Reminds me of "mi familia" back home.
 gioia
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:57:50 PM
thanks, don't you luv how some men will say " you women just pick the wrong guys" like gives them even IF they were the wrong ones a reason to use us and treat us like crap
 Thermal_Trim
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/2/2005 10:58:43 PM
Jig I use to date a woman who use to wear these huge sweaters all the time couldnt figure it out I was thinking it was because she was worried about her weight but it had nothing to due with that it was because she had large breasts and she was thinking that people well men were looking at her all the time what a way to live your life dont worry about some people and what they are about just live your life and if u get hurt somtimes well isnt that human
 gioia
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:01:38 PM
I agree, i could care less what others think or say about me. I am a strong woman who just happens to have good genes. That does not mean i am easy OR a **** like most think. I am a very nice person who gets burned due to men who think i look good on their arm. I am guilty of however dressing down so guess its similar to the girl you dated. I just am sick of no one seeing me for whats inside.
 xchuck
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:07:12 PM

thanks, don't you luv how some men will say " you women just pick the wrong guys" like gives them even IF they were the wrong ones a reason to use us and treat us like crap
You seem to not trust any man or have anything positive to say about men period...that's sad because with that attitude you may pass up a guy who would treat you nice..Good Luck with that
 Thermal_Trim
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:08:20 PM
I hear ya jig I learned alot off that girl but the thing I learned the most is even the pritiest girl has proublems I think we all due its hard to find a perfect match but I try to respect woman somtimes the man in me prevents that but like I said no ones perfect I try and I have a big heart so that helps
 sweet_angel_gurl2
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:08:32 PM
Hey ShaunaDanielle!

This just happened to me recently, like last weekend! I've come to realize that these guys are players;they want to have they're cake and eat it too. In my case, I think he was just using me to pass the time, because now he's back with ex. I was only with this guy for a month or so as well, and he did exactly the same thing to me. I was upset for awhile, but the best thing to do is get angry.Girlfriend, he's a snake and you have to forget about him. You have to be strong, because you know that you're a better person.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy!!!! We should chat about it :-)
 strkapose001
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:14:14 PM
this is in response to "gigimo"......I think that book is a bunch of man hating crap and your statement that women are not selfish and men are is INFURIATING.....such horse crap as that......also, your advice that she just "live for yourself".....totally ridiculous!!!!!!! Lady, please don't play amateur PSYCHOBABELIST!!!! because thats what you are!!!!
 strkapose001
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:16:36 PM
a FLAME for jigsaw......you have the right screen name because you have a jigsaw for a brain.....I am so tired of this man bashing on here.........I totally resent you "most men are pigs"..... to me, most women on here, are nothing more than a bunch of little spoiled, gold diggers!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a pig, never have been and if men are that way, its because of people like you!!!!!!!!
 gioia
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:18:14 PM
Been there a few times sweet angel. Most men ARE snakes,they DO simply "date" women to pass time. GUYS you DATE a girl to sleep with them nothing more nothing less. I love how you say "lets not rush things" or "things are going to fast for me" OR "its not you it's me, i am just not ready for what you want" OR " i can't give you what you need" it's all bullshit if you ask me.
Karma is a **** guys remember that. They will one day be soo madly in love with a chick and she will burn him so bad that then and only then will he know how the women he treated like shit really felt. We all should treat others with respect, men & women. I don't understand WHY some play games and especially the men sleeping with woman afer woman and NOT using protection OR lieing claiming they are "clean" when infact they will say anything to get laid.
REMEMBER people, just because someone says they have been tested for STD and HIV that does NOT mean they don't have it.
 strkapose001
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:19:00 PM
Hey, jigsaw......you desparately need to do something with that anger problem you have.........
 gioia
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:26:07 PM
whatever dude, you just proved ONE of my points buddy. You know dam well what i type is not bullshit. How many times have you used a girl for sex. Get a life
 strkapose001
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:29:45 PM
Jig, you can dish it out but you cant take it.........the irony is ......you are no better than anyone else in this world, man or woman........youve never used anyone? never done a man dirty......give me a brake........like I said, I smell a huge anger problem here at worst, and at best.....you're bitter over something or someone in your past.......
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...