Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gioia
Msg: 76
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...Page 4 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Hey post , you are nothing but an angry old man looking for a sugar babe no doubt. Dye the hair, buy a sports car and join a gym, my lord at your age you know what I am talking about.
Why so pissed, I said MOST men and face the facts MOST are PIGS.
 strkapose001
Msg: 77
Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 12/2/2005 11:34:17 PM
Jig, I am so good looking and classy that you would never have a chance with me.....Im just dishing out to you what you are giving everybody else......AND MOST MEN ARE NOT PIGS...........YOU ARE SUCH A NEGATIVE, FRUSTRATED WOMAN!!!!!! You just need some sweet kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
 xchuck
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:14:35 AM
@Jig...I understand if you been dealt a bad hand by a few men but don't attack a whole gender...i been played by women before but i give the next girl the benefit of the doubt because she had done nothing to hurt me. As Strikeapose said you are very bitter and hurt and you seem to be lashing out at anybody who has a penis. By the way your insulting men who are trying to give you constructive criticism with insulting remarks you are anything BUT nice as you claim to be. I imagine you would be terrible company on a date with the way you feel about MOST men right now. Maybe it's YOU why men don't call you back?
 catlian
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:34:29 AM
yes, there are guys like that, and unfortunately, all the guys that i was attached to were like that. they can say I love you now and turn away the next day... coz people tend to take good things for granted, most girls had their heart broken once or many times, but we just need to remind us that Great Love doesnt come easy, its like nirvana. I think we have to go through some really bad experiences until we find that special one who we can hold on to for the rest of life. Im sure there is someone out there for you. All those bullshit guys are just not meant to be there.... Good luck finding your soul mate! He will be there, sooner or later.
 Mr. Hmmmmmmmmm........?
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:50:34 AM
Hmmmmm....

To the original poster:

I'm going to expand on what musicmaster and xchuck had to say. I recommend you ignore jigsaws advice and try to avoid ending up like her: 30, never married, with kid(s).

Let's assume you didn't do anything to deserve being dumped, and what you are saying is the accurate truth, and I think it is. Based on that assumption and what else you've typed about this guy, here's my observations:

1. You are young.
2. This guy was a player.
3. You got played.

What I recommend is that you try your best to learn from this experience, and not let it affect you. Don't waste your time being angry at all men, or frustrated, or becoming jaded and treating men badly because of this experience. Instead accept some responsibility and acknowledge that you accepted this guy into your life, and he was wrong for you. From this point on, use him as a basis for comparing the guys you meet in the future. Right now, write down all the warning signs that were there and you ignored (the sleeping in car incident, etc). Get your "player radar" up and running, it will serve you well later in life. Read what catlian just said, she had to learn the same lessons. She now acknowledges that she was attracted to undesirable men.

My impression of you is that you're an attractive and kind woman. So you probably don't have a problem attracting men. The problem you have is knowing which men to chose. I think you probably went for a smooth talking, energetic, confident guy. Those can be signs of players, but you'll need more indications than that to spot them. Listen to older women who's advice you trust, but note that some older women have never learned their lessons, they should be ignored. Do not trust the advice of a fool.

Women (and men) often chose who to date by using the deep primal part of their mind. That's the part that makes the decision who you're attracted to. It's not some logical and rational process. I recommend you learn to allow the rest of your mind to verify that the primal part is correct when it says "I want THAT guy". I've had to make that same adjustment myself since there's lots of attractive but undesirable women out there.

Most attractive women get played. It's a fact of life, in my opinion.

Next time, chose a different type of guy. Learn from your mistakes, don't repeat them.
 Musikmaster
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/3/2005 5:16:35 AM
LOL @ jigsaw. That's some funny stuff. It doesn't matter what you claim because what I previously posted was as accurate as ****. Just because you didn't like the truth doesn't mean your fallacies and rhetoric is going to fly. The men who are good at 'playing women' are the guys with most of their sh** together, are considered attractive but really have nothing to them. In other words, no soul but they display the**** attitude and confidence that so many women always assert interests them. Thus, the cycle starts. Women pull these, "But, he just changed! I really liked him; no, I loved him!" LOL If you go for the wrong guys, those things happen. Re-examine who you go for!!!!!!!! The signs of how a guy is isn't all that difficult to assess. The girl is usually superficial and shallow so she ignores or excuses them. Putting on the blinders is easier.
 joker10
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/3/2005 5:25:06 AM
after a month he loves you?on this site?lolololsorry thats to funny he's a player!!!wake up he wants more!!you're pretty find someone else believe me you could if you really want!!trust me
 joker10
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/3/2005 5:27:09 AM
hey jigsaw go paint your gender like that!!unfair statement to make its like saying all women are sluts!! but there is good and bad where ever you go remember that!!
 corsetsme
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/3/2005 6:29:44 AM
Seems I too am in the same place as you... just happened to me as well....I think that is harder to deal with than someone telling me they think I am a jerk...at least with that I could feel mad, instead of just wondeering what I did/said.
 SXXXYLICIOUS
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/3/2005 7:50:38 AM
Umm...maybe it's because you're too clingy? I mean, you were with him ALL weekend, he says on Sunday night that he will call, and you are worried that by Monday, he DOESN'T call?!!! A guy has a life too you know. Also, you have only been with him for an entire month and he has said he loves you. I'm sure you were the first one to say " I love you " to him. This tells us in here, that in a month, you and him have already said " I love you " and that's so fast. And what are you doing checking up on him online? To me, sounds like you're clingy, overly sensitive and most of all, bordering stalking. So, it may explain why you have a history of men ignoring you in the end.
 SXXXYLICIOUS
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/3/2005 7:57:47 AM
Ok...looking back now...the minute you wrote that he made you sleep in the car, you should have realized the minute the words came out of his mouth! I'm sorry...at first, I was mad at you for not seeing how stupid you are...but now, I am just looking at you with such amusement, bc ultimately, it's very pathetic.

Btw, why would you cry for 3 days and not eat for 3 days, if:

a) He made you sleep in the car
b) He hasn't called you on Monday, as he supposedly promised
c) He has been online

I would use those 3 main reasons to forget about him.
 000firefighter
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/3/2005 10:44:27 AM
caring and loving someone are to different feelings I think,,,so because you cared for him so much does that mean you loved him????
 000firefighter
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/3/2005 10:55:52 AM
In response to some early posts,its very simple if you don't want to get used,,,don't sleep with the guy rightaway, my last girlfriend of 3yrs, we waited almost 3 months before we slept with eachother, if you are worth it he will wait,,just my view.
 gioia
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/3/2005 11:41:22 AM
LOL for one I could care less what you think. Good looking, maybe to you. I don't date old men thanks. And too many people sleep with other without committment, i myself and not interested in sex less i meet my soulmate. Unlike most men who can't go without it.
 gioia
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/3/2005 11:43:26 AM
Are you all morons? I said MOST men LOL. I have standards thanks and don't have time to waste with men who are out for a fuck.
IF a guy gets all freaked out regarding the WORD longterm he is out to get laid and KNOWS he can't get anywhere with me. Then will call me names, use excuses not to talk whatever. Could care less really, why would I?
 gioia
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/3/2005 11:48:27 AM
sorry buddy, i am not shallow. AND i know all the red flags to look for. This site is full of men who are just out to get laid. I don't need to re-examine anthing guy thanks. I have rules, if a guy disrespects me once he is out the door. Of course i got played, all women do and some men do too. I don't ignore the red flags, duh THAT IS WHY I AM SINGLE
 gioia
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/3/2005 11:51:03 AM
WHATEVER ask most of the women on here most men are pigs, will say and do and act sometimes for weeks for you to trust them just to get laid.
GIVE ME A BREAK LOL
You think I date those types, SORRY.
I am single because i am picky dude and don't fall for the bullshit lines of womanizers
 gioia
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:01:30 PM
That does not always work. Waited 6 months once and still got burned
 Runz_With_Scissorz
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:02:09 PM
THERE's your reason.... right there.

Or, at least ONE of them ;)

Girl's who don't talk are boring
 Runz_With_Scissorz
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:03:20 PM
Hmm, it didn't include the message I was repling to :|

actually i'm one of the quietest people you could ever meet. I don't talk much at all in person.
 Runz_With_Scissorz
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:04:54 PM

I am not sure if this thread is SAD or worse...Pathetic

now let me think about this for a minute....

he made u sleep in the car...no HUN...u did...and no man who "loves loves" his woman would make her sleep in a car....if he did...he woulda got his sorry ass in the car and given you his BED or some other worthy form of accomodation !!

I got a better idea...why don't u call him & tell him u luv him...but say he has to sleep in your Fridge coz your not quite sure whether it's working or not....an easy request don't u think!!

I think this thread should be called "dumb and dumber"....no wonder you women get stomped on !!

go to the library or bookstore and pick up a book on SELF ESTEEM........maybe you and your "lover boy" can read in YOUR CAR during your work break ...LOL LOL

Couldn't have said it better ;)
 Runz_With_Scissorz
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:08:19 PM

No, it's because you go for the wrong guys. You're shallow and superficial.

It's laughable, some of these girls' comments. First of all, for most guys, or at least a lot of them (note, the guy-to-girl-ratio on here), it is difficult attracting a girl or getting one interested in them enough for more elaborate relations than just email/casual communication etc. If a girl is complaining about a jackass, she's choosing the wrong guys and most likely, is passing over better guys for the jerks. 'Happens a lot... The girls should spare us the B.S. about 'all guys are... X.

Aren't you glad I am here to give you the real facts?

Again, well put!
 Runz_With_Scissorz
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:20:36 PM
Ok, jig's problem is typical of many of the angry women out there. She is probably a good looking girl (as she has stated herself in a previous post) and has had guys "into" her for her "good looks" and don't see what's inside. That's what you said, right?

In general, girls like you have been inundated with date requests in your youth, this in turn has led you to believe that you are some sort of "catch", and I have found that girls like you have rarely formed a personality. You rely solely on good looks to get a man.

Guys get bored of BORING girls no matter how good looking they are. And angry girls... well, you figure it out

And Jig, don't tell me you HAVE a good personality.... because I have seen your posts ;)

DEVELOP A PERSONALITY!
 gioia
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:26:59 PM
Hey Scissors, now that is funny stuff. Actually i am MORE attractive on the inside. I have values and respect myself and won't date a man who will not respect me. I have my shit together and have no time for games. I have a very strong personality and am a very nice person. What i am sick of is SOME and I said SOME again did you all see that??? SOME men out there using single moms and or trying to get into the pants of women and telling them ANYTHING just to get laid. What does that make them? Does that not make them a slut? And now i will get comments bout how men are made differnet than women , bullshit. MEN OR WOMEN should not use others it goes both ways.
It's okay for men to be pigs but when a woman wants to get a piece of ass she is called a WHORE.
This thread is pathetic, a real gem indeed
 Odinsblood
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/3/2005 12:40:44 PM
Dear;

There are many people out there whoare not happy haveing on one A-Hole, they seek additional or to turn into one big one. Time will show you, the path you must take it is
hard on us reverse capricorns believe me i know and i am far older than you. But do not give him the final victory of changeing you, unless it is for the better. Remember there of plenty of
fish and not all of them are bottom feeders. May the ladies cloak shield you and the lords sword protect, your brother of the goat.

Love and Honor
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...