Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 petebelongs
Msg: 226
view profile
History
New York Jets.....FansPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Goodbye Sanchise, Hello Coachkiller! Sanchez is gone and Rex Ryan will be fired at the end of the 2014 season, if Vick's reputation and history holds up for getting coaches fired.
Vick's victims to date:
Reeves
Mora
Reid
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 227
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 3/24/2014 9:02:13 PM
^
W.Johnson got Vick for the same reason he got Favre, Tebow, etc
His aim is to stir-up interest (doesn't matter whether you love him or hate him)
just to put asses in the seats.

If johnson fires Ryan it won't be because of Vick (who has a 1 year deal)
It will be because the fans are upset and too many empty seats
Vick is injury prone and probably will end up on the bench by late season.
 skoochie
Msg: 228
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 3/26/2014 1:46:44 PM
Anyone see the internet meme showing a picture of Nick Foles next to Sanchez and another picture beside it with Napoleon Dynamite standing next to Pedro? Lol!
 SirDidymus37
Msg: 229
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 3/26/2014 10:50:42 PM
Being from NY originally - the Jets are (were) one of my favorite teams. I'm just not sure I can root for them now that they brought Michael Vick on board. It's very confusing. I think everyone deserves a second chance - but at the same time he did some pretty awful things. He deserves a second chance - but I'm not sure a second chance at being a pro football player.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans