Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jake52177
Msg: 101
view profile
History
New York Jets.....FansPage 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Where did all these people come from all of a sudden everybody has a Jet state of mind. 9-3 this was one of those things that happen in a long season. We are still super bowl bound. Im pushing all my chips to the middle of the table who wants to join me. They beat us we beat them.
 sum1reel
Msg: 102
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/12/2010 8:10:50 PM
Its a shame, but the Jet's implosion has begun!!!.......just like i alluded to in my previous post!..........Total mayhem has set in!

The Jets piszed away an important victory.......against a lame (offensively) Miami opponent, who struggled in their own right to put some points up!......and if it wasn't for the generosity of Sanchez, they might not ever have scored a TD!

There is no way to discribe how hapless the jet's offense has been......there's alot of blame to go around but the lion's share has to fall on Ryan...........instead of humbling himself and focusing on the disastrous loss to NE, he kept yapping about going to the SB, like a flaming idiot!!!.......instead he shudda been jamming his foot hard up some lazy pathetic azzes after that game!

To lose a game to the Fins like that in your own field...at this point in the season is inexcusable!.......the longer it takes for Ryan to correct it, the worse its gonna get!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 103
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/13/2010 3:24:07 PM
This kind of reminds me of the 86 Jets.

We might just see a repeat and that would be actually funny. The good stuff for me is with them losing I am truly enjoying how speechless Rex has been.
 sum1reel
Msg: 104
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/19/2010 8:10:59 PM
Big win for the Jets today in Pitzburg, in a "must win" game!.......the 2ndary held up in the final moments to stave off roeth's passes......i hope ryan shuts his trap this time and quits yapping about the SB!

This kind of reminds me of the 86 Jets.

it "reminds" you???...your profile says you are 34 yrs old, so that would mean that you were following the Jets 25 yrs ago when you were just 10 yrs old, right?

We might just see a repeat and that would be actually funny

But not as funny as NE losing the SB to the Giants after coming in with a perfect record!

feltersnatch
Msg: 105
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/20/2010 4:21:51 PM

it "reminds" you???...your profile says you are 34 yrs old, so that would mean that you were following the Jets 25 yrs ago when you were just 10 yrs old, right?

Never said I was "following the Jets" but I do remember.

But not as funny as NE losing the SB to the Giants after coming in with a perfect record!

Sure, but what have your Giants done for you lately?

Jake52177
Msg: 106
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/20/2010 6:50:19 PM
^^^The Giants beat NE in the superbowl. What has NE done lately. Great reg. seasons lack luster play-offs.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 107
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/21/2010 1:49:35 PM
What has NE done lately.

I can agree with Patriots haven't done much, but I would say the Patriots have done a lot more since that SB loss compared to the Giants.

That's just my opinion.
 Jake52177
Msg: 108
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/21/2010 5:47:00 PM
I was about to give it to you but everybody is entitled to their opinion. But that point can be argued. The giants are still drunk from that win.
 MGMLION
Msg: 109
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 4:53:26 AM
Rex Ryan is truly a real FOOT Ball coach.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets
 feltersnatch
Msg: 110
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 5:41:21 AM
The New York Jets have truly become Diva team this season. All this publicity the Jets have received has made this a complete circus for us to see. They surely surpassed the Vikings in my opinion over this Diva race. When this season is over just mark in down, the 2010 Jets were Diva's of the NFL. And this what we will be talking about:

First, the Hard Knocks show and all the trash talking Rex has put out. What a f#cking joke that show was?!?!

Second, the Brett Favre's SEXTING to some Jets news reporter, which we all know was devised by Rex prior to the Jets and Vikings meeting. I mean seriously, this was not coincidental.

Third, the forming of the wall/tripping incident couple of weeks ago, which Rex had no idea this was happening...Yeah right! That's why he wasn't fired, but suspended. Rex didn't want to risk Sal Alosi's "Tell All" book to come out.

Forth, the foot-fetish...Did anyone even seen this video? I only got a chance to hear it over the radio. What a clown Rex is?! A complete Bozo in my books.

All I have to say is, as soon as the Jets are back in that slump, the Jets are going to CRY for Rex to be fired, and then, and only then that Rex will eventually kiss the those rings.
 Jake52177
Msg: 111
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 7:31:33 AM
These are not an aging veteran team. These are young talented players who last year missed the super bowl. who's only goal this year is to win the superbowl. These guys have a future. Rex is a good coach he has shaken things up in New York. So for all those waiting for his fall. Aint gonna happen. Loses will dome any coach on any team.
 MrLove45
Msg: 112
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 7:52:34 AM
what an spat over the Patriots and Giants since the 2007 season...I think that both of these teams are fortunate to have good football personnel to run their franchise ...of course when you have won the superbowl trophy under multiple occasions within recent history expectations are high and we must acknowledge to the Giants for doing it the right way and not taking any shortcuts or needing the commish to coverup like he did for the pats and their 3 tainted titles and have yet to smell the afc championship since and its gonna be so much more entertaining to watch them once again take a sexy w/l record into the playoffs and fall short...don't know who its gonna be between the Steelers/Ravens/ or jets but my money would be on one of them representing the afc and of course with a healthy Troy Polamalu, who practically wills this team to win when the offense isn't clicking...I'd say smart money would go on them
 feltersnatch
Msg: 113
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 9:06:50 AM

needing the commish to coverup like he did for the pats

There was never a coverup by the Commissioner, all that was theories created by the media that there was one...It's silly to say that.
 sum1reel
Msg: 114
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 10:22:33 AM
^
It is the job of the commissioner to shield and preserve the integrity of the NFL any which-way possible, even if it meant that he had to cover up something!......There is a gag order on the matter of spy-gate, the public will never know the extent of what was going on and what real benefits NE derived from this practice........all we know is that Belicheat prevented(mangini) the then NYJets coach from doing to NE, the very same thing he was doing to other teams......its obvious that he was gaining some type of advantage otherwise he wouldn't have stopped mangini from doing the same, nor would he have risked getting into trouble for it.

Whether or not NE got a pivotal advantage enuff so to have won 1-2 SB's from this, is something the public will never know.
 MGMLION
Msg: 115
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/23/2010 11:08:22 AM

Forth, the foot-fetish...

Wish they would let me ask the questions to Rex Ryan during his interview after the Jets / Bears game. I would have a field.

Why did you go for it Rex on 4th down and a foot?
Did you really think Braylon Edwards got both feet in bounds?
Did he drag his toe down in bounds or was his toe on the Line?
Is your foot still in your mouth after the MNF loss to the Pats?
Rex if your team does not win the Super Bowl this year then it certainly will go down in Agony of DeFEET

feltersnatch
Msg: 116
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 12/24/2010 7:06:26 AM

........all we know is that Belicheat prevented(mangini) the then NYJets coach from doing to NE, the very same thing he was doing to other teams......its obvious that he was gaining some type of advantage otherwise he wouldn't have stopped mangini from doing the same, nor would he have risked getting into trouble for it.

We also know that other teams were doing it too. This was not invented by Belichick and only Belichick.
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 117
New York FEET .....Fans
Posted: 12/25/2010 7:41:51 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha.......
Now I have just read the foot news of Jets.
Man, I could make millions by selling foam feet (like foam fingers)
to the fans of teams Jets are playing against.

What is the chances that Rex got QB Sanchez because he has nice looking feet..ha ha ha. And he compares Brady's wife with his, I guess that's because they both have one toe on each foot.

I bet now Sum1 and Jake and Nancy are biting their feet.

Da Bears are going to have a field day tomorrow, Bears 30-7.
 petebelongs
Msg: 118
view profile
History
New York FEET .....Fans
Posted: 12/26/2010 4:47:47 AM

Man, I could make millions by selling foam feet (like foam fingers)
to the fans of teams Jets are playing against.

Good idea! I'd bet that many Jets fans would buy them too! Put Fireman Ed down for two dozen!

I bet now Sum1 and Jake and Nancy are biting their feet.

Earth to earthlingsRevenge: Sweet Nancy is NOT a Jets fan. Sum 1 is pro NY, but more of a Giants fan rather than a Jets fan.

Da Bears are going to have a field day tomorrow, Bears 30-7.

The Bears are over rated! Look for a Jets victory in Chicago today with Cutler throwing at least 2 picks. It will be cold but not windy so look for Sanchez to play well.

Now, go back into hibernation and start dreaming of your next erroneous posting!

earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 119
New York FEET .....Fans
Posted: 12/26/2010 9:39:50 AM

Now, go back into hibernation and start dreaming of your next erroneous posting!

Erroneous posting!!!
Man, I saw your prediction table. Your predictions stink.
How can anyone go 9-7 on week 15? Most people go 11/12 - xx.
I once in a while do the predictions and get better results than you do.

This week I won't put my money on Jets or Colts. They will go down, not because I love to see them lose every week.
 sum1reel
Msg: 120
New York FEET .....Fans
Posted: 12/26/2010 1:36:48 PM

The Bears are over rated! Look for a Jets victory in Chicago today

and that is a game they could have won.....if they played defense as they did last season!........poor pass rushing and the 2ndary was terrible in the 4th...made it easy for cutler!

But i think the Jets 'backed in" to playoffs by the jags losing to the dead-skins.
 Jake52177
Msg: 121
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/6/2011 3:14:48 PM
How can you back into the play-offs with a 11-5 record.
 MsMicki
Msg: 122
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/7/2011 2:23:46 PM
Jets are going down Saturday night!!
 MrLove45
Msg: 123
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/7/2011 2:40:25 PM
I wouldn't want to touch that game as far as putting a wagger on it...though I will be hoping that the Jets can disrupt the colts pass protection and force peyton to run for his life as well as introduce him to the carpet all game long...hopefully Painter will get alot of playing time
 sum1reel
Msg: 124
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/8/2011 12:03:25 PM
Jets will have to blitz PM directly, and stop the one sided blitzes...the D-line is gonna have to be the work-horse for the Jets...its the only way to limit PM..........other than Revis, the jets 2nd can't be relied upon.....and just stopping wayne might not be enuff.
 Jake52177
Msg: 125
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/8/2011 8:40:26 PM
We won. Thats it. On to the next. Thank -you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans