Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jake52177
Msg: 201
view profile
History
New York JETS.....FansPage 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Rex worst enemy is the NY media. Then you add the anti NY bias from outsiders he cant win. Only two kinds of people like Rex football players and objective football watchers. But the NY media are hypocrites point blank period.
 HappyJack59
Msg: 202
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/25/2011 8:29:34 AM
Sounds like the Boston media. But then we tend to copy all things NY. Not that anyone would ever admit that, but it's obviously true.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 203
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/25/2011 5:14:48 PM
Well you can't go out and play two highly emotional games on the road and then try to play a 3rd one on the road with all of your emotions drained from you with the first 2 games. To me it felt like when the Jets played the Patriots it was the Jets Superbowl. the Jets put soo much emotion into that game to the point where I thought it drained them not only emotionally but physically, as well . Which is why they came out very flat against the Steelers and by the time they were trying to make a last gasp effort to comeback it was too little too late in the end. I think it would have been a whole other story if the Jets would have had a first round bye and a home game in the playoffs instead.
 sum1reel
Msg: 204
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/25/2011 7:55:52 PM

Well you can't go out and play two highly emotional games on the road and then try to play a 3rd one on the road with all of your emotions drained from you with the first 2 games. To me it felt like when the Jets played the Patriots it was the Jets Superbowl.

that's exactly right Steel!.....Rex was hell-bent on beating NE after they were destroyed 45-3 and knocked outta 1st place in the Afc-e......this reminded me a bit of the late great US general Doug MacArthur( a brash & c0cky man in his own right), when he had to evacuate the Filippines in WW-2 after a japanese invasion.....in leaving he muttered "i shall return"........and that he did!.....same goes for Rex!.....but in doing so, the jets left it all on the field that night and i guess they couldn't move past it, and as you say...it left them drained for their next game!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 205
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/26/2011 2:51:27 PM
sure pal!..lets begin the services by chanting----->Jets 28---NE 21....(how's that for starters).

Good start…Now the safest road to being a Jet fan is just a gradual one. Now take those wheels off and convert your bandwagon to a sled, find yourself a gentle slope, get inside, and let your new found brotherly loving Jet fans give you push into the George Washington Bridge. Let's say between the times of 4pm to 6pm…I can’t wait to hear about it! Let me know?

......but you forgot to remind Bettacheat & Brady that they had to get past the Jets first!

They knew…However, the Jets didn’t. And just so you know, Sunday’s loss for the Jets was a contribution from the Patriots. The Jets spent most of their time and emotion wanting to beat the Patriots by the time they got to Pittsburg, they were drained out…What blessing in disguise?!!?

..and mine still stands!....TB is slowly transitioning from what was a formidable QB...down to what looks more & more like a Fair-weather QB.....he never was the same since he lost SB, 42.

Never the same? You are going from failure to failure without losing any enthusiasm...And ignorance.

we in NY,…

Got a lot of loop holes…One goes down, without a sudden turn or signposts, the bandwagon will surely come.

...you're on it so you can 'bend-over' to support any team for the purpose of re-inforcing your state of denial

Denial?! It can be as bad as your confession of being a bandwagon.

sum1reel
Msg: 206
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/26/2011 5:15:45 PM
^

Now take those wheels off and convert your bandwagon to a sled, find yourself a gentle slope, get inside, and let your new found brotherly loving Jet fans give you push into the George Washington Bridge. Let's say between the times of 4pm to 6pm…I can’t wait to hear about it!

wow, that sounds like fun!.....but it is too sophisticated for me, though by your description, it seems like you tried doing something like it already!!!....I heard that someone was doing this down the Berkshires onto the mASS turnpike, right at the NY State line.....maybe that was you!!!....pal, why don't you send me your video first!!!.... you know the old saying---> a picture is worth a 1000 words!

The Jets spent most of their time and emotion wanting to beat the Patriots

...it was good enuff for me, pal!

by the time they got to Pittsburg, they were drained out…What blessing in disguise?!!

for the steelers maybe...but NOT for you!

Never the same?

sure, Pal...keep cherishing those great seasonal stats of his...they are as precious as the paper they are written on!.....But when the post-season starts, he'll lose air faster than a cheap worn out tire going down the I-95.

You are going from failure to failure without losing any enthusiasm

I gotta hand it to you , Pal...you got way more enthusiasm than me, as you elevate TB's pedestal higher and higher!....but i guess that's more of a function of your denial that keeps your mind in a blissful fantasy all the time!....but the truth needs to be told, pal...as painful as it maybe, NE has been reduced to 'Road-Kill' 2 yrs in a row!!!..It must hurt like hell not to be able to boast or brag about what might-have-been!!!......so let the tears flow, because doing so promotes the healing process!....i imagine it isn't easy pal,...but i want you to know that we in NY feel your pain!!!
 MGMLION
Msg: 207
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 2/9/2011 10:25:03 PM
24 year old Mark Sanchez caught romancing his 17 year old girlfriend.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 208
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 2/10/2011 3:07:41 PM
24 year old Mark Sanchez caught romancing his 17 year old girlfriend.

This guy can get any girl he wants; and he's doing this?

Oh boy...The media is going to have a frenzy with this one, that's for sure. This can only get worst...For Sanchez...And Rex...And the Jets...But most important, the Jet Fans. Stay tuned!!!

Wut iz da dealy yo with these Jets QBs?? I has been almost one year in New York that the Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger scandal took place and now this?

MGMLION
Msg: 209
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 2/10/2011 8:04:03 PM
Sanchez has been in puppy love (3rd base) the last two championship games until he finds a real women 35 year old he want see a super bowl game.
 feltersnatch
Msg: 210
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 7/30/2011 7:23:28 AM
Fat a$$ Ryan thought he had it in the bag...When as far as restructuring a few contracts to make room for Asomugha, but out of no where the Eagles took a nose dive and swooped Asomugha right between Rex's legs. Now I hope Cromartie sticks to the Jets and signs with another team.

Jake52177
Msg: 211
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 8/1/2011 8:34:35 PM
^^^Im gonna save my best material for the reg. season. But cromartie is back. And NE is still my sworn enemy.
 MGMLION
Msg: 212
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 8/1/2011 9:47:49 PM
Plaxico Burress will add a new meaning to the Jets Chant

J (shots fired) E (shots fired) T (shots fired) S (shots fired)

Hs33436
Msg: 213
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/4/2011 8:50:11 PM
^^^hahaha but he gave Sanchez a bigger target to throw.
 skoochie
Msg: 214
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/4/2011 10:04:44 PM
He's been a "target" alright. Hahaha
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 215
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/4/2011 10:41:25 PM
hahaha but he gave Sanchez a bigger target to throw.

Or he gave himself a bigger target to shoot.

Shooting yourself in the leg is just soo emabarssing.

Q: Why did Plaxico shoot himself in the leg?
A: He was honoring the anniversary of Sean Taylor getting shot in the leg.

feltersnatch
Msg: 216
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/14/2011 3:47:47 AM
I really loved the look on Rex Ryan's face during and after the game...Priceless!! I wish sum1 would be here to enjoy this moment with me because now I can say Belichick owns Ryan and his Jets...4-3!! He must have jumped bandwagons by now!!
 CheckPrime
Msg: 217
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 11/14/2011 7:49:45 PM
Lol I'm a Dolphins fan so I don't have much room to say anything this year but still, Jets got violated by the Patriots last night. The saddest part is New England has one of the worst DB play in the league and Sanchez and co. couldn't do crap. As well as Brady throwing 3 potentially easy interceptions.

The Jets are so overrated.
 BigNateC103
Msg: 218
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:29:08 PM

The Jets are so overrated

Couldnt agree more. As far as im concerned, Mark Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the league. Or at least bottom 10. If he wasnt on a team with so much talent with great targets to throw to, as well as being able to have the benefit of a team that (at least the past couple season, not so much this year) is centered around the run game and top end defense he would probably only throw for around 3000 yards 15 TDs with 20 or possibly more INTs. Probably a passer rating a little below 70... I honestly feel terrible for Jets fans to have to deal with watching this dude week in and week out. Its pathetic.

veggiebill
Msg: 219
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 11/17/2011 10:03:29 PM
wow sanchez really sucks can't even beat tebow the worst QB in the league, so now sanchez is the worst QB in the league, way to go Jets, you guys are a joke
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 220
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/17/2011 10:34:22 PM
zombywoofni, Aww what's a matter your jets all talk again? Give it up your Jets won't even make the playoffs at this rate. They just lost to Denver! You know the team with the QB on it that everyone says can't throw the ball? Yeah that team and yeah that guy. Guess he didn't have to throw the ball when he ran all over that jets defense tonight and made them look silly.
 veggiebill
Msg: 221
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/17/2011 11:23:24 PM
If they jets D is supposed to be that great then how could they not stop the runs at the end of the game espacially when they knew tebow was going to run come they throw a bliz on the end of the game ans everyone saw it was comming, all tebow had to do is run past them, bottom line rex has to go with sanchez
 feltersnatch
Msg: 222
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 11/28/2011 3:54:46 PM
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets defensive tackle Sione Pouha said the touchdown celebration by Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson was insensitive to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Pouha said Monday that Johnson putting his arms out and acting like a plane -- something Santonio Holmes does after scoring -- but then crashing into the turf in the Jets' 28-24 win Sunday was "kind of a dagger" because of the attacks that occurred 10 years ago in Manhattan, a few miles from MetLife Stadium.

Pouha said it was an "unprofessional" gesture by Johnson, whom he said didn't take into account that 9/11 is a "sacred moment."

Johnson was penalized for excessive celebration for going to the ground during a celebration that including mocking Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the thigh.

By the Associated Press

There's got to be something about that Jet's uniform that makes these players to become such an idiot. Can you believe Pouha would make such a comment? Johnson was clearly emulating himself as being a 'Jet' crash landing as a reflection directed to New York Jets symbol....And that is a Jet!! Johnson in no shape or form was he mocking 9/11 events...WHAT AN IDIOT?!?! However shooting himself in the thigh to mock Burress is actually quite funny!
 feltersnatch
Msg: 223
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/3/2012 9:23:33 PM
This thread is VERY quiet...Nighty night Jet fans!!! The greatest part right now is this team is in turmoil...All thanks to Holmes and of course Rex. By the way, it didn't take much now for Jet fans to turn on Rex! Now they are tired of hearing is fat mouth...Not like we didn't warn those Jets fans, but like monkey see monkey do. I knew in time that mouth wasn't going to get him far...Keep predicting those SB! He'll go down for the most predictions to win without winning!

SteelCity1981
Msg: 224
view profile
History
New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/3/2012 9:36:26 PM
Rex should now turn his attention onto himself to motivate his fat ass to lose weight. I mean, it's not like he doesn't have all off season to lose weight.
 rock0714
Msg: 225
view profile
History
New York Jets.....Fans
Posted: 9/3/2013 1:51:08 PM
Less than a week to go until opening weekend BUMP!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > New York Jets.....Fans