Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Do men really care if chicks paint their toenails???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Da81champ
Msg: 101
Do men really care if chicks paint their toenails???Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I really like feet and I HATE Polish. I wont date a girl who paints her toes 'less it's clear, french manicure, siliver or skin tone
 Tigerman34
Msg: 102
Do men really care if chicks paint their toenails???
Posted: 7/20/2006 11:25:18 AM
No, but I like them clean, manicured and looking feminine.
Dirt, algae and fungus would really turn me off!!
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2006 11:29:08 AM
I don't like feet ... ick ... but if I were to meet someonoe who had a foot thing, I would give them foot massages. Painted doesn't matter to me so long as they are clean and have NO TOE JAM or STINK ... Or have yellow nails ... hehehehe making anyone sick yet?
 Wednesday2006
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/20/2006 11:33:33 AM
I think if the girl wears alot of sandles they look better painter.
 afishinthesea
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:53:43 PM
I saw a maturer woman today with the nicest painted toenails - metallic burgundy and very shiny. Was going to pay her a compliment but it would've looked freaky so I carried on.
 OneLifeTwoLive
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 6:23:01 PM
Good question.

I always check out the feet, first want to see what kind of shoes they are wearing. And yes if open toe shoes they much do something about the crusty toe nails.

Simply, put a woman should know how to take care of herself, taking care of her feet is just as important as the boobjob.
 harley guy 03
Msg: 107
Posted: 5/10/2009 1:25:58 PM
i care very much,i like womens feet and think its important lol
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2009 5:23:59 PM
For myself, to see toenails polished isn't THAT important, but I'd be like... "Wow, She even got a pedicure!". However, when I see they don't look right, it totally puts me off no matter if she's gorgeous which wouldn't have been a problem if they were simply kept clean and well trimmed.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/11/2009 7:05:14 PM
What ?? Oh yeah you guys are lookin at her feet when shes standing there in front of you in a min skirt and high heels !LOL
Most guys are not even looking down that low to the ground when their meeting or with a lady !
And don't tell us that in bed your a guy staring at her toes either !LOL
If a guy did glance at your toes ladies and noticed their painted you might here hey nice toes or hey you painted your toes ! But its not meaning the guy cares if you painted them or not!
 MusicManOnt
Msg: 110
Posted: 5/12/2009 12:54:13 PM
I totally hate colored nail polish, fingers or toes. Just the way I am ...
 nailman45
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2009 1:03:35 PM
Absolutely YES!
 michael feir
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/21/2009 1:28:07 PM
Makeup and paint don't do a damned thing for me. Whatever makes you comfortable with your appearance, within reason, is just fine. Apparently though, covering every inch of skin with paint as in the James Bond book Goldfinger has the unfortunate side effect of killing you. I must confess that this would certainly rattle me a bit.
 alpha0817
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2010 10:52:48 PM
Wow, I would love to see your painted toes, I bet you have some very sexy one's. Yes I do have a foot fetish, I am honest and very loyal. If people would read up on a person that has a foot fetish they will read that they are the most loyal to their partner. Take care. Rob.
 m_church
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2010 9:40:58 PM
Not since I saw a chick with her toenails painted a bright shade that perfectly matched the painted claws on her small dog....

After that, I just can't take it seriously....
 serve chilled
Msg: 115
Posted: 1/24/2011 1:28:01 AM
As someone who is neither hot or virile...I don't care.
 REDXIX
Msg: 116
Posted: 1/26/2011 11:15:51 PM
I give great foot massages, and because of that I have seen more of all my partners feet than most people. I could not care less if they were painted, UNLESS someone;

has the yellow cracked chipping nails
super long nails (yes they are GROSS)
feet that smell like cr@p (the paint will cover "some" of the smell)
ugly feet... (yes some people have them, and if you can do anything about it, pleas do)
 Preemo13
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/21/2011 8:32:20 PM
Next up will be...do you prfer to huge tits or small? big ass or small ass? tats or no tats? tight **** or torn up ****? etc, etc...
 Xanthai
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 5:32:12 AM
Yes and no. If their nails look nice it doesn't really matter, to me atleast. Some men get grossed out by thinking about some of those things, hell some women do to, if I could tell you how many people got squeamish about the subject but I don't really mind at all
 wetkisses69
Msg: 119
view profile
History
dont forget the toe rings and yes we love them painted
Posted: 2/26/2011 8:29:47 AM
no it dosent really matter to many guys
but we love to see them toes painted with toe rings are sexy
you know ladies what the biggest turn on for most guys is when you standing in line with heels on and you slip them off and on your barefeet so sexy turn around and watch the guys drooling at your sexy feet

myself i love to sniff and suck on ladies painted toes so sexy

hmmmm got me thinking maybe i can host a foot party for guys and girls that love feet
bring your heels stocking and lets make this a foot event for foot lovers
let me know girls if you will come out to a event like this
and good place to sale your stocking heels and whatever

and other big turn i find is when the girls are heading up north and travellilng to cottage country or back to the city on the weekends watching them sexy barefeet on the dash so hot a big turn on for us truckers and foot lovers see some sexy beauitful feet so keep up the great work ladies and yes toe ring and ankle bracklets and painted toes are very sexy

Foot Lover
 AnotherNewFishInWater
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/12/2011 12:41:27 PM
Absolutely painted nails, hair done, straighted, curled, coloured, hand nails done, matching makeups, the works.
I have been with both type of girls and it makes all the difference in the world when your girl makes a fuss over herself as she is really making over a fuss to look just right for the guy. Although I have been told, girls do it for other girls to notice and chat about.

I believe it starts out to look extra pretty for their man or date.

It's like does a guy put on his new jeans or old ones to meet a girl.
Does he put on a clean shirt or the ragged one.

Appearance does make 100% of the difference.
Guys like it when their buddy says...hey your girl is looking great these days!
Did she get her hair done? They are admiring your girl as there girl probably doesn't wear makeup or get nails done for them.

Having nails done, hair, etc. doesn't make a girl high maintenance. It just means she's willing to go the extra mile for her man! So men...get out the wallet and pay for it next time!

Keith
 R_O_U_S
Msg: 121
Posted: 4/15/2011 10:59:13 PM
I would even say it's intimate to paint a woman's toes.
 RockinRollMan
Msg: 122
Posted: 4/18/2011 11:13:32 AM
No, I don't think it does. However, being poorly groomed whether you are male or female is a big turn off for those of the opposite sex. For me there is nothing more unappealing then a woman who looks dirty and ragged, or the ones who try to have a certain look or attitude with the way they dress and do their hair. Sorry ladies but really short hair that makes you look butch is not attractive if you are looking for a man and it's something I see on a lot of profiles here actually. I do not understand why some women think things like mohawks and army hair cuts are some how attractive to men because I personally don't think they are. I don't like having long hair or try for the beard thing because it looks silly on me and makes me look even more ragged then I do normally. I can make myself look ragged enough just by styling my hair the right way but I still wind up looking decent.

Basically, look feminine but you don't need to over do it. Having clean polished nails is nice, going the extra mile and painting them is nice, but as a guy I personally don't have a preference as to whether you do it or not. Appearance is one of the biggest factors in dating and if you look like a colossal douche or a slob, no one will be interested in you long term.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2011 4:20:36 PM
I think a lot of women do it for themselves! It makes us feel good! Am finding more men are into feet than I ever would have imagined! Personally I paint mine because I think they look great in sandals and I just like it. Now whether a man likes it or not? Hmmm.. they are my feet! lol
 LilacLady
Msg: 124
Posted: 4/29/2011 7:45:10 AM
Mine are always painted too. Makes me feel good to look nice.
I, too, am now on the hunt for a sexy toe ring. Who knew?
 SweetKel1
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/15/2011 3:30:38 AM
I dont care if a man has a problem with it, its my toes, I will paint them if I want to
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Do men really care if chicks paint their toenails???