Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 artandsoul
Msg: 26
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Gotta admit it... I love glossy lips, eyeliner, a beautiful hairdo, nice perfume and all that. If it's not caked on like Tammy Faye, it does tend to "enhance" a woman's natural beauty and what's wrong with a little enhancement?
 Summer Teeth
Msg: 27
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 12/12/2005 12:17:59 PM
A little make-up can go a long ways. I, however, would like to wake up to a woman who doesn't need makeup to be attractive.
 beautiful_crazy
Msg: 28
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 12/12/2005 12:30:20 PM
Good question! I know this was probably geared towards men but thought I'd answer anyway because I'm bored! lol
I like to be able to wake up, go out with little to no effort. Which I often do! Other times, for a date or a night out with my ladies, I will go all out! Not Tammy Faye-like (lol) but hey why not play it up! I want to look my best!
The funny thing is, I find I get more personal attention when I'm more au natural, guys seem to approach me more when I'm not looking my best. When I'm out and all done up, I get more looks, if you know what I mean, but way fewer guys actually come up & talk to me.
I can't win! LOL
I guess I know if the guys who talk to me with less makeup on DO talk to me, they're seeing me how I AM and still talking to me!
 egare
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/12/2005 12:35:18 PM
Ian't stand a lot of makeup.. yuck.. gross and nasty..

G-
 cutieness
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/12/2005 2:17:36 PM
I myself like to be natural... i don't wear make-up and the guys think it is great... showing your natrual beauty will win their hearts....and shows that you are confident in your self.
 avgscot
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/12/2005 2:50:26 PM
I look forward to seeing that "fresh from the shower/ pool look" with any girl I'm dating for the first time. But when it's time to go out, the accentual (is that a word?) touch-ups are nice.
 lrover
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/12/2005 9:07:41 PM
A touch of makeup is ok but pancakes are for eating. I really don't like kissing someone with heavy lipstick, it seem sort of like kissing through a condom.
Pat
 blowthedustout
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/13/2005 6:18:37 AM
A little bit will do ya.
It cost too much to use all of it at once!
 Broadway Joe
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:32:58 AM
Natural all the way!!!!!! If a person can't look good without make-up... do I even have to finish this sentence? I just want to know that first thing in the morning or right out of the shower...the person I'm with still looks good. Is that too much to ask?
 SimbadSailor
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/16/2005 6:15:42 AM
The best make-up is the one that looks like it's not there. Besides, who wants to taste chemicals when kissing her cheek? Come on girls, tone down the make-up. It's not a mimo contest.
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:57:12 PM
I like to believe I don't need make up, but I wear very little to begin with...maybe that's why I single...just kidding!!! But think it's too fake if ya wear too much! Keep it real!!! Natural is honest and better!!! (No explanations when it comes off in the shower or something-lol)
 coffeencreme
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2005 1:18:05 PM
I guess I'm in the minority. I've seen a 5 turn into an 8 with correctly applied makeup. I admit I'm attracted to the "high maintenance" look.
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2005 3:27:20 PM
I just figure if you "NEED" the make up you have something to cover....Don't believe I need to do that, it's either love me as I am or get the hell away!!! I'm not into being something I'm not....
 tickle_me123
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/16/2005 4:24:33 PM

When you're wearing enough makeup to block a radiation storm...

The older I get the more I am attracted to a woman's natural beauty. Call it a maturing process if you will. Over made airbrushed models are marketing gimmicks for teenaged boys and some twenty-somethings as I find them quite artificial and much less attractive than many of the women I know in real life.

Someone brought up plucked eyebrows. I agree that it's very unattractive to me when I see a woman that has plucked her eyebrows and then draws them back on with a pen. Where did eyebrow plucking get established as a desirable thing anyway? I love prominent natural eyebrows as they really frame a woman's face.
 harley_dazed
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:47:31 PM
I guess I'm the odd woman out. I like make-up....and I like putting it on....and I like wearing it. of course, I was a theater and dance major so that kinda all goes hand in hand.

Takes all kinds, ya know?
 XoticDeeva
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/16/2005 6:03:34 PM
Depends on what a person considers 2 be alot, what woman wouldn't wanna play dress up from time 2 time whether it's from applying cosmetics or wearing cute outfits, I noticed quite a few people sayin that some women who wear cosmetics look like their faces r cracked or look like clay,I've worked in the beauty industry 4 many years & I've seen just as many women who don't wear cosmetic who had that "cracked & chipped" look, a person with nice skin may not wanna wear make up, but a burn victim, someone w/blotchy skin or uneven skin tones may prefer 2 wear makeup, it's so funny how so many males will be the 1st 1's 2 say"I wanna woman who doesn't wear makeup" as if it defines her character,but will drool over,praise,sometimes stalk & become obsessed w/ strippers,actresses,pin-up's ect.,
 kitsguy4u
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2005 2:12:00 AM
Women are all different. I have known some that never needed any and looked great. And on the other had some that looked good but did whatever they do and looked fantastic. Some suit it and others dont.

Second thing is the skill involved. It is after all an art. Some are able to apply it so that it looks great. some just dont have the talent. Tammy fae baker was someone that really could have had a lesson or two.

Make up looks good if its done properly.

The question of a lot or none just doesnt hit it. what ever amount none, some or a lot...just as long as its done properly.
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:01:52 PM
A little make-up is fine........I'd hate to go to bed with a woman with make-up on, and wake up the next day and not even recognize her!!....I'd almost think, a game of swapsies was played.......Last night she looked like a hollywood model, the next morning she looks like the model's maid.......Go for natural with just a little lip-gloss and call it a day!...LOL..
 CountrySugar
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:03:17 PM
That wasn't her make up that was all the beer you drank ..
 jamminjerry33
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:11:30 PM
makeup should enhance not detract. get an opinion from a fella! ****!
 Glenda3245
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/18/2005 5:07:16 PM
I don't really know one way or the other.. even after reading all the replies.. but I do know that by the time I decide I want to put some on my teen has already used it all up! I guess I was just meant to be me.. natural it is.
 mischievousbabe46
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/19/2005 4:27:45 AM
I'd give up all my makeup except the eye makeup, been wearing it since i was 12 and can't imagine not wearing it now. I think foundation is the hardest thing to get right when you get older, if you don't get the perfect match for your skin it ages you.
 OnTheBus
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/19/2005 5:50:39 AM
all natural. Make-up tastes bad
 c_deacon
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2005 8:33:28 AM
Never alot of make-up.......look natural and good......that way there is no need to say "do not look at me until I have my make-up on".....lmao....
 AFineCinderella
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:23:01 AM
The natural look is best for so many reasons. Guys do you like waiting for girls to spend hours on their hair and makeup before being able to go out?
However, there is nothing wrong with wearing makeup on special occasions where you're going somewhere other than the local wal-mart.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????