Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Consigliori
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
If it’s artfully managed - by all means. Unfortunately makeup is a lot like clothing in that many people don’t know when to stop.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 152
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 12/8/2010 3:38:16 PM
I like to play with vivid or dramatic colors when i go out at night. I dont go out at night a lot so when i do i go all out glamour-puss.
During the day i usually just wear some earth toned shadow and light lipstick or colored chapstick.
I guess if you have really bad skin or dont like the way you look or are insecure about aging you could paint it on all the time...it doesnt really make anyone look prettier or younger though.
Some women end up looking like drag queens.
Preferences vary.......some men love it and some hate it.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 153
Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 12/9/2010 7:22:55 AM
msg 141...Pilose Wink said:

"Because women tend not to believe men and instead believe what other women tell them. "

DUDE YOU ARE SO CORRECT!

and the funny part about it is that women don't realize that other women are not trying to help them but to hinder them.

their girlfriends and hairdresser tell them to chop off their hair and when they do they usually become LESS attractive as most men (according to the forum on women with long hair) love long hair much better than short hair.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 154
Posted: 12/10/2010 6:11:25 AM
I lived in Europe for 2 years after having graduated from college. The college I went to, all the girls were very girly- Betty Bowhead types. Cute as buttons, etc.

Yet when I was in Europe- most of the women wore far less make up than my school girls. It was a bit noticeable in the beginning, but then I forgot about it. The women were still plenty hot and attractive.

When I returned from Europe- I was out and about on the hunt and it was immediately strikingly noticeable just HOW MUCH makeup most American women wear.

I was actually turned off by it all. Looked like they were preparing for a pow wow or something. War Paint and all.

Since, I have only dated women who are darker complected and have more natural color in their skin. Most of these women have been from other countries as well. Therefore most have only worn make up for the reason it SHOULD BE.

that is- only as an enhancement.

an enhancement to their own natural color and to the outfit they are choosing to wear that night.

I just dont' do war paint girls any longer. Its just not sexy.
 JRodriguez81
Msg: 155
Posted: 12/14/2010 1:45:37 AM

I was actually turned off by it all. Looked like they were preparing for a pow wow or something. War Paint and all.

I hear you bro. Its SHOCKINGLY bad just how much makeup women are wearing out there.

Ladies....can we please PLEASE tone down the god damn foundation on your faces too? If I can SEE the white foundation on your skin, YOU'RE WEARING TOO MUCH.

Im sorry but most ladies wear their makeup all wrong, and it looks absolutely awful.

I prefer a woman without makeup, or very little makeup solely meant to enhance what they have. Ive seen far too many ladies literally covering up their faces with caked on nonsense. No good!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 156
Posted: 12/14/2010 2:44:13 AM
I've seen some who look like they're wearing a mask! Color change at jaw line and all!
 Zeppolino
Msg: 157
Posted: 12/14/2010 3:11:51 PM
There are two reasons why I highly prefer the natural look (no makeup at all). First, it is much more confident and sexy to present yourself as you are. Second it eliminates a lot of time, fidgeting, and money wasted. My wife only wore makeup once in 17 years--for a Halloween party. That says it all.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 158
Posted: 12/28/2010 2:57:13 PM
I have pics both ways ..I think the one with more than mascara looks much older..but no one looks at the face anymore..
 shag12357
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2010 7:03:40 PM
peppermint believe me you need nothing, dont try to fix something that is not broke , your beautiful, alot of women do that . i like the natural look all the way, if it was good enough for god, it is sure good enough for me
 tiasahmmmn
Msg: 160
Posted: 12/28/2010 8:28:30 PM

If I can SEE the white foundation on your skin, YOU'RE WEARING TOO MUCH.

Sounds like the wrong shade applied. Where the colour is eerily dissimilar from the natural colour of the neck. I've probably been guilty of this. One woman wearing heavily applied bright make-up during the day together with a body-hugging black dress I immediately assumed had to be a prostitute from the local brothel. Could think of no other explanation.
 ThickCurvyCutie
Msg: 161
Posted: 1/21/2011 10:58:05 PM
I have a co-worker who wears tons of makeup, and it does think it ages her. When she wears less she, her beauty shines better. I wear it once in a great while but the majority of the time no. Even in all my photos that I have on except for 1, I have no make up on at all.
 eurosteve
Msg: 162
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:56:31 AM
I love a woman with absolutely no make-up at all. I am all about natural looks and beauty, I dont like makeup as I think it makes them look fake.

With that being said a few women do really need it!

LOL
 mr_tiggy_winkle
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/26/2011 11:58:32 AM
Situations involving external requirements aside, there are some days when I wake up wanting to dress up a bit, and other days when I feel better without plumage. I've never felt the urge to ask, but I assume from observation that more than a few women feel the same about makeup.

Where morals and survival are relevant, come the rules one should observe every day, everything else should be subject to imaginative whim... modern life already is far too regimented regarding trivia.
 FoghrnLeghorn
Msg: 164
Posted: 1/29/2011 1:12:05 PM
Natural for me, when it comes to make-up less is more.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 165
Posted: 1/29/2011 2:33:40 PM
I wear little make-up. Just enough to accentuate the positive!
 valenciacityx
Msg: 166
Posted: 2/19/2011 2:35:30 PM
I am a sucker for a raspberry or mocha lip gloss.... only because of the hint of flavor during kissing

natural is better. I prefer that I need not wash my pillow case in the morning because it has all your face paint on it. And a true beauty looks great without it.

It is what we did with cars as kids, bondo and a fresh coat of cheap paint, hides all the sins, attracts a buyer that would have passed it by other wise and off to the bank with the profit. Thanks MAACO
if a girl is similarly spackelled with foundation and make up accents, it immediately makes me question the true condition of said equipment.
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 167
Posted: 2/20/2011 10:14:59 AM

I dissagree with most that say the natural look is good .. if you saw my face bare you wouldnt be saying that .
I think it should be enhancing. Every woman is different, look better in different types of clothing, hairstyles, and makeup. I've never worn very much make up because I didn't think I looked better with very much on. I've envied women who had wonderful eyes and were able to really bring out their eyes with makeup. That doesn't work for me. So, most days, it is blush and mascara, and a natural color lipstick. When I have more time, I will put on a little eyeliner. Anything more has felt like too much and, to me, looked like too much.
 northwildwoodnjman1969
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/20/2011 4:53:40 PM
defently the natural look for me
 Dood
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2011 8:25:31 PM
I won't go near a woman with make up. Most of it is made from animal fat! Sorry but too nasty for me.
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/20/2011 9:02:37 PM
I won't go near a woman with make up. Most of it is made from animal fat! Sorry but too nasty for me.
That's an interesting comment coming from someone who drinks his own urine. Picky, picky......

Not all cosmetics and makeup are made from animal products. The skin care products and makeup I use are made without any animal ingredients or animal testing. The company uses only plant products. I've been using it exclusively for over 20 years.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2011 10:12:57 AM

Therefore most have only worn make up for the reason it SHOULD BE.

that is- only as an enhancement.

an enhancement to their own natural color and to the outfit they are choosing to wear that night.

I just dont' do war paint girls any longer. Its just not sexy.

I used to wear makeup, foundation and blush mostly. When I was a teenager even eyeshadow and painted my nails too. I don't use any now except lip gloss and maybe under eye concealer. My niece who is in her early 20's thinks she has to have it caked on to go some where. In my opinion, she looks better just natural without any.

I am a sucker for a raspberry or mocha lip gloss.... only because of the hint of flavor during kissing

My boyfriend likes me to wear flavored lip gloss too so he can steal it during kissing.
 bodypro8ra
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/21/2011 4:07:05 PM
I like em to look like flesh and blood Kewpie dolls.
 happybunny8
Msg: 173
Posted: 2/21/2011 4:30:38 PM
I dissagree with most that say the natural look is good .. if you saw my face bare you wouldnt be saying that

Yup. Over the last few years I have developed red parts all over my face. It looks like I am an alcoholic my nose is so red.

I used to wear minimal makeup - just a bit of enhancement. Just a bit of cover-up, blush and lip gloss. Once in a while, I'd do my eyes. I always hated a ton of makeup and never bowed to peer pressure about it either.

When someone doesn't have good skin, it is hard to go out "natural". Men keep saying that they like the natural look. What they should really say is "I like women with good skin.

I still refuse to pack on a ton of makeup, but when I look at pictures of myself, I don`t like how I look. The red spots are noticeable and it looks ugly and since I`m very pale, they really show up. I have always wanted to have a darker complexion even though there are plenty of men who like pale women.

I`ve seen pics of people with bad or oily or blotchy skin and it has changed the attractiveness level of the picture just as much as someone with tons of makeup would be unattractive.

As for whether this means you are confident or not, I don`t really know. I just knew at 15 that the bright blue eyeshadow looked really bad, as did a ton of blush. Whether that means I was confident I don`t know. I think I`ve always just not wanted to be part of a group.....
 Coma White
Msg: 174
Posted: 2/21/2011 8:54:41 PM
The last girl I had a big crush on wore a lot of make up but I thought it was really sexy. She used lots of black eyeliner and made herself very pale. Then again, I would date a girl that looks like Morticia or Wednesday Addams.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/22/2011 3:46:08 AM
^^^^^ Those celebrities don't just have make-up....they have airbrush artists and PhotoShop artists doing further manipulations.... years ago I did the photography for my (now ex) wife company for their employee album. Everyone was bowed by my photography skills...saying that was the best picture they had ever had taken.... I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was my RETOUCHING skills NOT my photography skills that removed yellow teeth, blemishes, crows feet and widened their pupils!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????