Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > John Edwards for President in 2008?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 msquared
Msg: 51
view profile
History
John Edwards for President in 2008?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

America cannot stand any more of taking this country down.

If that is so, then god help you all for the next three years.
 hendec
Msg: 52
John Edwards for President in 2008?
Posted: 11/30/2007 3:30:12 AM
John Edwards is the only one that I like that has a slim chance. I don’t agree with him on every thing he stands for. I like the fact that he sees what I believe to be Americans biggest treat. American Corporations should not be allowed to influence and corrupt the government nor should it be aloud to sale out American values for the mite dollar. Less than 25 years ago would you have see stores open on major holidays? We as a people allow big money to influence us in very part of are lives. The people running these huge empires are buying are politicians and right it off as the price of doing business. Edwards sees that the only chance to get this country back and do what we know to be morally right is to give the power back to the people. This country was started out with these word “We the people” not “We the big business”. I am sorry to say that you can look any were and see that justice is for sale and so is are rights and freedom. Edwards does not take money from these people nor does he deny to making a mistakes. He is will to go after the healthcare system, the oil industry and car manufactures and The CEO’s of the corporations to be more responsible to the people they employ.
 edisto
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/30/2010 5:01:34 PM
okay
I have had a long time to think about it-
Edwards-
too late for the 2008 presidential run
but come on democrats
let's get him to run in 2012
I mean with all the recent press
he's a shoe in
like everyone knows him this time
hell, maybe we'll all get to see those sex tapes
at the convention
cool........

hey,
and maybe his baby's momma
will be first lady
 wisguyingb
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2010 5:31:09 PM
Post #36
edwards has to be gay. There's no way such a wealthy and good looking guy would be married to such an unattractive woman.

That was written back in 2005! At least we now know that Edwards was not a homosexual. Just a cheater....
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > John Edwards for President in 2008?