Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cougars and Milfs whats the difference?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fluffy Handcuffs
Msg: 26
Cougars and Milfs whats the difference?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

MILF - Mothers I'd like to F*** usually mothers of teenagers whose friends lust after them - if you aren't a teenager - Stop using the term! (american pie originated)

completely agree!

but then again some guys never grow up
 canadianredneck
Msg: 27
Cougars and Milfs whats the difference?
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:12:36 AM
I sure hope I never grow up.
 Fluffy Handcuffs
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:26:58 AM
sorry - but I just think this is totally a teen's term... and its used way too often by adults. Same as the entire "puma/cougar/jag" thing - I get the definitions but I still think it pretty rude and derogatory to use them..

just my bits...
 canadianredneck
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:29:03 AM
How seriously do you actually take this site? "Fluffy handcuffs" wtf? lol
 Fluffy Handcuffs
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:30:13 AM
you obviously do not know me

thankfully many others do!
 happylulu
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:48:35 AM
you people all need to check out the what is your definition of a cougar thread. being a cougar is not simply classified by age. there is just so much more.
 A Funny Guy
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:45:44 PM
[However, 40 year old men who like 20 year old women don't have a term attached - so - who's creative this morning???]

I don't know if there is a term but when it happens it sure saves the cost of buying a new corvette or getting a hair transplant.
 beckandcallgirl
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:51:31 PM

I don't know if there is a term but when it happens it sure saves the cost of buying a new corvette or getting a hair transplant.

LMAO!!

Mid-Life Crisis. MLC

alrighty then!
 beckandcallgirl
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/16/2005 12:53:55 PM

A cougar is simply an older women with a younger man (in general outside the half plus 7 rule, so a 30 yr old with a 21 yr old is a cougar. however she is only borderline cougar to a 22-23 yr old)

Well, I am 33, he is 23 and he is chasing me. I am still not completely convinced, so what does that make me again???

I thought the cougar reference was due to the predatory nature of the animal cougar.
 Mzkittytoyou
Msg: 35
Posted: 12/16/2005 1:40:16 PM
Ok so what do I call the lil 20's somethings that chase me...........I am 40, and not into the Veal.........its rather funny though, as I have kids in their 20's too......ha ha, silly boys.
 hobbes26
Msg: 36
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:23:53 PM
rach
that would make you both. MILF is kinda backhanded complement, its crude but basically says you are hot.
Cougar was first used as a derogatory term but it has become socially accepted for older women and younger men to hook up, and in fact for a sex based relationship this often works very well. They are both likely to have a good sex drive and be more likely for a less commited style of relationship. The young guys often have more energy while the older women know what they like so the young guy can learn alot...which will be greatly appreciated by women later on lol. Also, women who are a bit older tend to not ahve the drama that alot of women in their early 20's have....which is attractive to alot of the younger guys just getting established in their careers/finishing their education. Altho, alot more younger women are starting to be more similar. Its alot more common for people not to get married until alot later compared to the previous generation.
It really depends on what you want. Valerie Gibson wrote a book "Cougar: A Guide for Older Women Dating Younger Men" which actually brought up alot of good points.
 beckandcallgirl
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:18 PM
Thanks Hobbes - I will look for it... and, funny - thats pretty much what he said when he tried to convince me this would be a good thing....

Men!
 bowvalleymike
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:52:26 PM
For a while there I was under the misconception that MILF had something to do with women who were still lactating, but apparently it doesn't.
I've had sex in the past couple years with two different women who were still lactating and it was kind of hot.I was amazed when one women sqeezed her nipple and the milk came spraying out of about 8 or so microscopic openings arrayed all around her nipple making a big cone of sprayed milk.Until then I had always assumed the milk would come in one single spray out of that single indentation in the middle of the nipple.Truly amazing.You learn something new just about every day.
 kas*
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:54:06 PM
I've been called a milf many a times. i'm a mom some would like to fu*ck.

does there really have to be a rule to it?
 bowvalleymike
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:57:19 PM
^ I don't think there is. There was a post on this MILF topic in the globals earlier this year and I seem to recall people came up with at least five different variations of what the letters MILF stood for,though M stood for mother in all of them.
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/16/2005 4:47:58 PM
Well Ive heard a new term now: WILF! Woman Id like to f***. I guess thats for those of us without kids! hmmmmm whole new angle! Ive had youngins come in where I work and show me ID saying "just so you know where to find me" lol too funny!! Poor boys they would be in so much trouble!! hehe
 kas*
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:10:26 PM
thanks mike.

i feel better now.
 Clearwater Missy
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:12:01 PM
been called a milf , but to young to be a couger
 biziedizie
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:14:04 PM
Boy your name gets around..........even my cousin knows you!
 seaplanepilot
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:16:58 PM
Milf is the yummy mommy

Cougars don't have to be a mommy or yummy
but you got to be a mommmy and yummmy to be a milf
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:36:16 PM
That rules me out then. Hmm cougar, but i dont chase. oh well Ill keep pondering!
 Kid Wicked
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/16/2005 6:48:52 PM
i've explained the cougar thing before.do a search on it.
any other version was **stardized by some old hens on a site called "cougardate".

originally there was no puma,jaguar,pup..whatever.
 Valtart
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/16/2005 7:57:07 PM
Ya what is a younger guy who older women called?? There seems to be a few of them out there...ok a lot of them!!!
 Duzntgetanyfiner
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2005 8:19:06 PM
ok...here it is...the low down...

"Slang terms

A number of slang terms exist to describe pairings in which one individual is much older than the other:

May-December romance is a general and non-prejudicial expression for an age-disparate relationship. The expression draws an implicit analogy between one's lifetime and the time of year. Thus "May" refers to the younger partner, who is in the spring of his or her life. "December" is the elder partner, in the winter of his or her life.

Sugar daddy refers to an older man who offers money or gifts to a younger person in return for companionship or sexual favours. The term is now sometimes used for rich men that are not necessarily much older than the partner. This term is also slang for a pimp.

Cougars are older women who are attracted to young men; use of this terminology is considered by some to be impolite.

Mrs. Robinson refers to an older woman, often of anywhere up to middle age, who has a relationship with a much younger man. The term is taken from the film The Graduate.

Toyboy or Boytoy refers to the younger man in a relationship with an older woman or man.

Tadpoling refers to a relationship between a younger man and an older woman. A notable example is Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore whose public relationship seems to have started the use of this slang term. See also the movie Tadpole.

MILF (Mother I'd Like to ****) refers to mothers who attract the sexual attention of high-school men. "

Does that help clarify things?
 beckandcallgirl
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/16/2005 8:32:40 PM
Thank you WD! I do appreciate you clearing that up - so, now to decide if I want a boytoy

Can I ask this here - or do I start a new thread? is once a Mrs Robinson or Cougar, or whatever term - then Always a (insert term here)? By reputation, I mean...
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cougars and Milfs whats the difference?