Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FragileSoul
Msg: 26
do many women think about swinging??Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh alishigia please tell us the name....please...please....please....

Just add to the list

Slut
Slapper
Slag
Ho
Tramp
Tart
Whore
Dirty **** - ya better believe it!
 SweetShaker
Msg: 27
view profile
History
do many women think about swinging??
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:09:43 PM
I have always wanted to try, but have never found the people to try with, or found them at the wrong time.

When I told my husband, the poor man, I thought he was going to be sick or divorce me on the spot.

But yeah, I still think about it all the time.
 beachinbabe
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/26/2005 11:25:23 AM
Swingin is alot of fun. More people are into it than ya think! I've found people that I work with and in my hood, that swing! So you never know? your pharmacist or doctor or waitress may swing? I love it!!!
 taurus516
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2005 12:45:48 PM
Swinging and threesomes are not necessarily the same thing.I always think of swinging as couples mate swapping like in the movie "Bob,Carol,Ted and Alice".Trouble is the only swingers I've ever met were not anyone I wanted to mess with,at least not sexually anyway.That and like I said,most swingers have a definate bias against single males.We're always left out in the cold.
 beachinbabe
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/26/2005 12:48:48 PM
swinging to me is 2 couples of more.......playin with each other, and enjoying the whole experience.....
 brawny33810
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/26/2005 1:07:59 PM
Yeah, alot of women think about. I haven't found that it takes much nudging to get them interested in it. But, I'm a major perv and I describe it to them in detail at the appropriate times. Women's minds are as/more kinky than men's if you get their juices flowing.
 Lippyblonde
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/26/2005 1:13:50 PM
I mentioned it
He suggested it
I got pissed
 freespirit9931
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2005 1:16:16 PM
Threesomes with another girl and bf are alright every once in awhile.
As for the swinging thing it has never been something that I am interested in.
I have no desire to sleep with another man or have one in the room with me.
 tiffi78
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/26/2005 2:47:44 PM
i think it just depends on how serious my relationship is with my partner. if it was just the beginning of a relationship, i would do it, or if it was a fantasy of his i would be happy to do it. but feelings do tend to get in the way when you see your lover with someone else.
 boredcountryboy
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/26/2005 5:06:06 PM
just kick me to the side if wrong, but I thought swinging was just the lifestyle of open and free sex amongst people with no commintment to each other than sexual gratification, reguardless of whether it was one on one or multiple partners at once...?
 Suzzanne
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/26/2005 7:02:42 PM
It sure is fun, but Girls, Don't accept an invitation from two guys, unless you have had satisfactory sex with each, and they are not in competition. If girl is patient she can have girls join in and really have ball. A girl can have wonderful mulitiple sex with more than a few guys, if she has them well trained. Sincerely Suzzanne
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/21/2006 10:53:31 PM
Live and let live don’t feel that you must pass judgement on others just because they see things differently then you do... There might be those that like things these way and they do have the right to choose in a free society that we have in this country...

Tall_Guy1968
 Hottoddy_sexydj
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/21/2006 11:30:31 PM
You know its kind of funny, we put up a post about the FFM threesome and it got deleted right away, and this is no different, exept for the wording so we will ask here. We are a very happily married couple who really enjoy sharing our bed with sexy women. Yes alot of women talk about swinging but only go that far (talking about it) and swinging does not necassarily mean you both swap partners, we are swingers but only "swing with women". What we enjoy in the privacy of our bedroom should not be judged by others as we do not judge them for what they enjoy. So to answer your question yes their are alot of women who enjoy this, but they will usually only get involved with people who are into that lifestyle and not just seeking a one time fantasy, it is much easier to talk about it and fantasize about it then really go through with it. And guys if you think it is so easy to bring in another women into your bed with you and your significant other then you will be sorelly mistaken. your relationship must be very open honest and secure, and boundries must be set and followed or it can lead to all sorts of problems. thats just our opinion on it, and we would love to hear others.
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 39
Hello Mrs. & Mr. Hottoddy: I hope this will help you both...
Posted: 10/22/2006 8:24:00 PM
Hello Mrs. & Mr. Hottoddy:

Sorry to hear that you have fallen victim to those that are judgmental and don’t believe in letting other s get on their lives and choose to interfere when and where they are not welcome. You will find that a lot of “people” both males, females and couples will just talk about “playing” with others are just talkers and are intimated by the thought of doing with others. I have learned over the years is that single females that play are in most cases with a partner that they might or might not be attached to? For a single female to have a sexual encounter with two people that she has just met is scary at best! So to make them feel much more at ease they often have another person along to share the fun.

I have known couples where the female will play without the male partner in the early days of the friendship, this can help open things up for those that are new and unsure as to what things may be ahead of them? I do agree that a lot of women do have the fantasy of being with the same sex and their partner is sounds wonderful and is fun to do when you find the right person to have in your marriage? What a lot of couples are not sure of is how to take this from fantasy to reality. There is an old say “no expectations no disappointments”. The best thing to do is decided what you are both looking for from this type of activity this should included what you limits are as to what you will and will ”not” do with this person in the room with both of you?

Find those that are into this is best done in person, there are clubs in most major cities that welcome new couples and single females to come and meet other that are like minded. This can be a good way to find possible matches for what you are looking for, the safest thing today is meet with this person at the club then set another date and time to see how you all get along outside of the club environment. If you have not done this before just give me a shout and give you an idea of what and how to do this successfully for your 1st time out. I hope that this helps you both and don’t feel that you are the only couple that is having the same issues because you are not many others before you have run into the same road blocks and just need some help to find their way to what they are truly looking for...

Tall_Guy
 Hottoddy_sexydj
Msg: 40
Hello Mrs. & Mr. Hottoddy: I hope this will help you both...
Posted: 10/22/2006 9:01:58 PM
Tall Guy, thanks for your advice and post towards ours. We are not new to this anymore and have had both the good and the bad expieriences. Sometimes it takes the bad ones to really know what you want out of it and where your boundries are, we now have that part figured out. As far as the clubs go we are planning to got to one that is here in our city in the near future, and hopefully it works out well.
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 41
Hello Mrs. & Mr. Hottoddy: You are welcome....
Posted: 10/23/2006 6:03:13 PM
Hello Mrs. & Mr. Hottoddy:

You are welcome for the support, I know what it can be like finding what you are both looking for on this type of site. As for good and bad experiences don’t let the them get you down and take what you have learned form them so next time around is better then the last. The clubs that you might find can be intermediated for the 1st few times, there are some set rules that true swingers follow when deal with “new people” and will make things easier for you both. If you have any questions let me know here in the forms and I will email the information to you directly? Well enjoy yourselves and play safe...

Tall_Guy
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/23/2006 6:58:53 PM
I thought this thread was about sex swings..... ooops,
carry on.
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/23/2006 7:16:26 PM
Hello P-W-D:

That’s ok, it all for having fun with other like minded people. As for the “sex swings” they could be fun, would be much easier on the back for the person that is sanding during play time! Does anyone have comments or questions about this topic??

Tall__Guy
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/23/2006 7:20:36 PM
^^ well I wasn't thinking that it would be necessarily easier on the back persay. I was thinking about wall sex, and when the guy is much taller for you than normal.

Unless you use a bench or stool, or you wear 4" heels. But I find that image pretty funny. Think about it, you are both butt nekked, and you are against the wall wearing your 4" heeled boots....

I just about piss my pants laughing. All that is missing is a whip! Yeee--haw.

So, the obvious choice would be to schwing baby.
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 45
Any positive feedback on this subject...PLEASE...
Posted: 11/17/2006 6:02:47 AM
Hello:

This looks like it could be an interesting thread, are there any ladies out there that have had positive experiences with this type of relationship... Would like to hear from those who have? Please those that don’t agree let’s give chance to those that might see this as a positive thing for a change? Thank you to all of you for your inputs on this subject...
 Skywoman
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/18/2006 2:39:42 AM
Many women have been hitting on me since I moved here,,,, I would like to explore a new avenue with the security of a man ,,, this would be a great comfort and ice breaker as I fulfill one of my greatest fanasties
 martyph
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/18/2006 7:39:35 AM
a couple of my exs thought about but never acted on it
 kewlpeeps
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/18/2006 11:28:41 AM
Check out nasca.com

It's the international swingers organization
 Kliener
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/18/2006 11:32:17 AM
Never well on my behalf I would never be interested in swinging.

That kinda stuff leads to being on Springer or Maury and everyone can laugh at you.
I don't want to be that kinda girl that has to test 7 guys to find out who the daddy is of my baby.
 Heavensdevil
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/19/2006 4:23:36 AM
hehe "sexually trendy" I like that...

I've never done it with someone I'm with seriously ...I've always wanted to try...but theres still a part of me that wonders if I would get jealous,it would have to be a girl...cause its not really about sleeping with another person if your doing it for a relationship...and even I dont want to see any guy on guy action so whats the point of having just another guy... but another girl..that would be pretty hot...

p.s. isn't swinging when you exchange husband and wives (so four or at least even numbers of people are involved) ..... this is just a menage a trois questoin...

have fun humping (and being sexually trendy)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??