Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shimmerinthedarkness
Msg: 51
do many women think about swinging??Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
i've thought a lot about the mmf thing, though i've never tried it myself...

honestly, if it was someone i was in a committed relationship, which is the only time i have sex, then i think i would be weird about seeing him with another woman...

in a "i'm gonna kill the ****" kinda way...lol

but yeah, i think about it sometimes...i've almost asked him if he wants to just watch me be with another woman...but i don't know if that's really fair to him...

would probably give him a major case of blue balls or something.

Nik.

ps. really like this thread. i've been curious for a while, but too scared to ask...
 Belladrama
Msg: 52
do many women think about swinging??
Posted: 11/19/2006 9:39:43 AM
I can honestly say I have Never thought about a 3some actually that's the only taboo in I have bed..I don't share ..I'm strictly one on one
 SexyScorpion
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/19/2006 2:54:03 PM
I am sure tons of women think about it ... doing it is a whole other issue. Takes some confidence and depends on your situation. Everyone has to be cool with it etc .. and it doesn't always go like that.
 timeandspace
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/19/2006 3:04:33 PM
ITs bad enough with just one female trying to get an A
Knowing my luck I would probably have heart attack even though I am pretty fit and I wouldnt mind trying :))))))))))))))
 Belladrama
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/19/2006 3:07:46 PM

ITs bad enough with just one female trying to get an A
Knowing my luck I would probably have heart attack.

Bahaha.,,now that made me laugh
 timeandspace
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/20/2006 1:29:44 AM
THANKS FOR THAT.

Bahaha.,,now that made me laugh
Unquote
 JerryInTampa
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2006 6:48:14 AM
Every guy's fantasy: disappoint two women at once.

There are some subtle differences between "swinging" and "inviting a play-partner into bed"... though I'll admit they are subtle and subjective enough to deserve no more mention than that.

It's also worth noting that there are any number of common fantasies that people do not generally enjoy the reality of; threesomes are certainly one. If there's anything wrong concerning jealousy, insecurity, communication, etc; sex with another partner is a great way to magnify the issue.

I've been in a triad relationship, and it was wonderful. I've spent more time than that in monogomous relationships, and they were wornderful. I've some friends who are swingers, and it's not really an interest of mine; but more power to them.

I'm gonna agree with the earlier poster. Many men and women think about it fondly; but the number that it works for in reality is far smaller.
 mrs/mr
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/20/2006 7:42:47 PM
we are swingers, we find another couple more fun but 3somes are great as well . too bad not more folks on this site / in our general area to chat or meet. other dating swingers site are outthere. we joined pof to find more folks. thats our 2 cents.
 RingBound
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/20/2006 8:29:25 PM
I think we all consider it, or fantasize about it. However, the risks to either a relationship you already in with bad feelings, or in the awkwardness some people feel. I think there is nothing morally wrong with it if you are all doing it for the right reasons and nobody is feeling pressured or used. Two guys or two girls... hmmm that's the question for alot of people. It's weird how most guys ar eok with 2 girls but not 2 another guys. LOL. Guess that's why they are always asking and dreaming and not doing it lol.
 floridian407
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2006 8:47:53 PM
Uh, I thought this was supposed to be a *dating* site...Why would swinging be an acceptable subject, I can see at some other site, but here???? I'm surprised!
 Jon_Leprechaun
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2006 7:53:19 PM
I dont get it.. if you need to swing? Then is that not like needing another lady.. if i had a lady it would be the only one I would need, I am not a woman nor do I pretend alot is not into this sort of thing.. but still, I would hope the girl I would be with would be content to being with only me as I would her. Maybe having a new partner at times would be exciting.. but then why have a wife or steady that you care about.. I think it would end any relationship in disaster.
 ruckusruckus
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:06:21 AM
When I was married a few years, my husband and I hooked up with another couple ... my husband had known the guy for a while ... and the guy had just acquired a new blonde and busty girlfriend. We had met several times, but this one night, we are all sitting around just listening to music ... at the time I didn't drink .... and they were. Anyway, unbeknownst, to me the plan was to swing ... and suddenly this guy was on me, tongue in mouth ... through the corner of my eye, I could see the woman looking longingly at my husband only to see my husband fixated on what was happening in my corner ... I guess it was too much to see his wife's attempted rape so he pulled the guy off me (good of him, eh ... fker) ... and we left. Lucky for me though ... if she would have jumped on my husband first, I would still be in jail, 'cause I would have found some kind of object that would have joined them forever ...
 mspiggy
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:46:51 AM
Threesome is not fair to either the man or the woman if they are not into their same sex. IF it is my choice, Ill go with a foursome(two couples) , since it freaky enough and you still enjoy it with two or three other people...:P
 kmhstx
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/21/2007 11:37:40 AM

must reply to this post even though i usually just read posts and not reply..i think about threesomes. My husband and i and another woman..would be amazing in my opinion. I am currently on the hunt for a sexy woman that we can both enjoy from time to time. So yes in my opinion most woman fantasize about threesomes or atleast being with another female. most just dont like to admit it!!

allie

I get a kick out of this...because one person fantasizes about it....that means most women do. NOT. I don't fantasize about another woman....it does nothing for me at all. I don't think that most women do...I appreciate female beauty..and I could enjoy watch a male female couple together...but watching/participating in girl on girl...really holds 0 appeal to me.
 dreamzcometrue
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/21/2007 3:28:18 PM
i love my 3sum they keep ur relationship alive and u just feel so special from all the effection. there just good fun do have nd i sopse yeh now days most women do think about it and even men!!!
 sugar?baby
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/21/2007 4:16:42 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm I have to reply to this message, number 4 that is! i am a Bisexual women as of recently i guess? Its something i allways wanted to look at since I can remember but just recently had my adventures with threesomesinc.. women, i joined a very hot couple for a night and i had another encounter with a women and a man whom were friends and yea i agree that most of my friends think about it too even if they flat out deny!I mean they asked soo many questions about the experience, but srsly women are beautiful, erotic, soft and yea men are beautiful too, just some advice if its something you really want to explore just go for it! it was srsly amazing and i am sooo lookin forward to more research on this lol, sooo yea saksyallie where abouts do you live???I would be happy to help ya out! :)
 foundmyfishee
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/21/2007 5:05:30 PM
I would never par take in swinging, not for me at all or my boyfriend who's previous girlfriend was, he still did not partake in it. Just not something we are both comfortble with at all. We're enough for each other without feeling we need to share...lol!
 Cher-Bear
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/21/2007 5:10:29 PM
No swinging for this lady.....I'm not sharing my man with anyone.......and I know he woudn't want another man touching me......
 SEXY LONDON LAD
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/3/2007 6:38:00 AM
ANY MEMBERS INTERESTED IN FINDING COUPLES OR SINGLES TO JOIN

FREE SWINGERS WEBSITE

http://www.swingersfantasy.co.uk

I love hockey
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/3/2007 2:53:43 PM
The only thing I'd swing is a baseball bat towards your nuts for even going there. Even if she wants it, its more trouble in the end. Dude, you'll have twice as much work to do and she's never going to look at you the same way afterwards. Keep the facking between the two of you.
 North Exposed
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/3/2007 3:33:08 PM
floridian407 - Why is swinging or threesome not dating? .. some people see it a such. Who decides what the rules are for others as far as what "dating means"

"The only thing I'd swing is a baseball bat towards your nuts for even going there."

No offense, but this is where there are so many problems and people dont feel free to open up to their partner. Therefore theres no communication and not just the sex life suffers.

"Even if she wants it, its more trouble in the end. Dude, you'll have twice as much work to do and she's never going to look at you the same way afterwards."

VERY UNTRUE - its NOT more trouble and saying she will never look at you the same is not true. Some people can have an open enough and trusting relationship that they have the communication that it takes, and can define pleasure and sex from love and passion. Ignorance and lack of understanding does not give one the right to pass judgment. To each is there own but the KEY is respect and communication.
 Syreen
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/3/2007 3:55:26 PM
it can be fun if everyone is into and you agree on the ground rules before hand. if this is something you're going to try make sure you and your partner know and are very explicitly clear about what you're going to be comfortable with. if there are limits (i.e. no penetration, no kissing, etc) make sure they're stated before hand. that way you're limiting the possibility of jealousy during or afterwards. note i say limiting and not eliminating. becuase even if it all sounds great beforehand, watching your significant other pound away on some other girl, or vise versa, might trigger more emotions than you originally thought it would. be sure to talk about it. stop if you've had/seen enough. be honest with yourself and your partner.

taking all that into consideration.....woot! have fun!
 couplessharing
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/3/2007 11:15:34 PM
Thank you groovy for the honest answer! This is not something everyone can handle emotionally, if you aren't secure in the relationship...it could break up the marriage. There are a lot of people who think it's all about cheating on your partner, and in reality it is not that at all! I am in the lifestyle, but I know a lot of people who shouldn't be. If you are the type that freaks out if a cute waitress winks at your guy...don't even think about it...k?

Jenni
 wrangling-cowgirl
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/4/2007 7:24:45 AM
I never really gave it a thought until recently asked if I was open-minded enough to consider it.Being married yet celebate for nearly a year,all I can say is I'am doing my own research on this lifestyle and as it stands don't think I can due to all the std's being transmitted.I'm generally a one man woman and quite shy as well which is another reason I probably could not foresee me in a lifestyle such as this as exciting as it may appear.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/4/2007 7:53:14 AM
Several years ago I had a pretty open minded girlfriend and we explored pretty much all the fantasies both of us had. We had a lot of fun, but in the end it just wasn't for us. It did not create any arguments or raise any weird feelings, it was just living out some fantasies. Just "been there, done that" type of thing.

If a person is interested in trying swinging but has any reservations, I would recommend not doing it until you are completely sure. It's not for everyone and sometimes people really get jealous or have their ego hurt trying to live out some fantasies.

One of the things that turned us off about the whole scene was how many couples seemed to have a partner that was not as into it as much as the other one. If your partner has limits that are not as open as your own, you should respect them. Living out some fantasies is cool, but not if it endangers your relationship.

As far as the title question... I think a large percentage of women are open to being freaky sexually. You just have to get to know them first and once they feel comfortable with you, you might be surprised at how open they are to alternative things. Woman are much more selective on the details they will share with just anyone, but once you gain that trust...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??