Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 101
do many women think about swinging??Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
There's been great temptation to 'throw myself out there' to experience alternative sexual arrangements ...just as this venue presents for our discussion, but as I've got no heartburn from the spice of life that I've so far savored ...other than from those who proved too selfish, I am not looking for it on my own. Now, if I met a woman, whose secret life she cared to revisit or try, I might go along w/ her.
 rxxx2600
Msg: 102
do many women think about swinging??
Posted: 3/30/2007 6:12:29 PM
I've been in the swinging lifestyle for about 6 yrs...and while swinging may not be for every couple...my experience has been nothing short of fantastic.
I am part of a loving, secure relationship and we have found swinging to be a very fun rewarding enhancement to our relationship. We only play together as a couple and there is no jealously or distrust in our relationship and the experience as even brought us closer as a couple
We are free to explore our sexual fantasies and have met some wonderful new friends along the way...
I've read this thread in it's entirety and a lot of folks have this pre-concieved notion on what swinging is...in short...swinging is entirely what ever you want it to be...there are many, many different variations. It's not always about swapping partners and having sex..It's about connecting with other open mined folks and having some good clean adult fun...and most of us heathly adults just happen to enjoy sex...
If your relationship is a little shaky or your confused with what you want out of a relationship...I don't recommend this lifestyle...it is more for those happy and secure with themselfs and their relationship and looking to explore what the lifestyle can offer.
 astarpilot
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2011 8:05:00 PM
Ok here is my thought. I would like both the two women one guy. Should be fun. I would also like the two guy one woman. Can't see how that would not be a turn on. Thoughts??
 Sarcastic_n_Sweet
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/4/2011 9:55:47 PM
Nope. The idea of it is a turn on, but the actuality is not. There is no way I would ever trust a guy who seriously wanted to sleep with another woman, therefore the relationship would end directly after. But talking about it can be hot.
 kevinsharp85
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:31:01 PM
Heck it was a woman who introduced me to threesomes and swinging. A truly sexually liberated woman is the most erotic thing a man can experience. Even if she isn't into swinging I've learned that a woman who knows what floats her boat and communicates that information to me so that I can fulfill those desires. I understand swinging isn't for everyone but I say go for it. You only live once and you don't know if you will ever get the opportunity again. Besides if you do not enjoy it you never have to try again, but I promise you my friend EVERY threesome I've been in was an incredible experience.
 1274lawrence
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:37:18 PM
if ur not totally open minded dont do it
 milehiguy12
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:50:08 PM
I've been involved in the swinging lifestyle for a number of years. I was introduced by a couple that was looking to add a third. They appreciated my enthusiasm and I appreciated the opportunities they gave me. Swinging is all about sex and has nothing to do with love. Women have an almost endless capacity to enjoy sex while men have their limitations. Women living in and enjoying the swinging lifestyle are expressing their sexuality in a controlled environment. For those looking to explore their sexuality it can become something unmatched anywhere else. Are there men pushing their wives into swinging to play with other women? Of coarse. As soon as these couples are identified they are asked to leave. Swinging is based on trust and requires couples that are committed to each other. People in the vanilla world claim it is immoral or degrades women. In fact women are usually the ones setting the rules and usually in control over what happens. I know several couples in long term marriages in swinging. It may not be for everyone, but once you try it and get hooked there is nothing better.
 Eros_realm
Msg: 108
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:53:28 PM
rxxx2600 hit it on the spot.

If you or your spouse are insecure in any way. swinging will eventually break you up. There are going to be guys better looking than you and have bigger D*** and there will be women better looking than your wife and that ride you like a maniac. So you must be very comfortable in your own skin and with yourself. I ran into my first swinger couple when I was 19 and was blown away by the guy's wife. LOL It is fun if you and your mate are secure and both wanting to do it.
 PinkNeonSocks78
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/24/2012 9:57:09 AM
I've thought about it. I would love to find a partner that I'm very sexually compatible with so that I can explore other things but honestly this seems to be the hardest thing to find these days. I've have one partner whom I was thoroughly compatible with sexually. That did not work out. :(
 LipstickJunkee
Msg: 110
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:01:39 AM
Maybe its just my opinion but I would only be able to have a threesome type of scenario with people I didn't love, love.. ya know? Just make it about casual fun. However, I've never had sex with someone I wasent in love with, and don't know what thats like haha.. sooo.. lol
 hotmerlot
Msg: 111
Posted: 5/24/2012 8:01:51 PM
Nope, this hits my ick trigger.
 bicuriousnewgirl
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 8:49:22 PM
I'd love to try it, but I'm currently single and can't figure out how to make it happen. Help?
 RD2112
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:33:09 PM
When I was married we talked about it when having crazy sex. Added the right amount of spice to the experience. We never acted on it though bc we were not trusting each other and we were trying to keep the marraige together. I wish we would have bc it would have been an awesome experience but we divorced and that fantasy has kind of evaporated
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 8:19:55 AM
In my experience, based on many couples I've talked to who swing, the woman is usually the instigator/proponent in at least half of them, and in many of the rest, are enthusiastic participants. Where both are not truly open to the idea and who can't learn to both control jealousy and understand that it's recreational sex and not an emotional connection beyond possibly friendship, it usually doesn't happen at all, or leads to problems that either causes them to stop, or to perhaps split up (in many if not most of those few cases, I think they were headed to breakup anyway). It sure as hell won't save a relationship that's having problems, but I have seen it strengthen good ones.

Some people really do find it thoroughly enjoyable and don't experience any negative effects on their relationship. That was my experience, as well. However, what turned me off to continuing was the lack of people who had a combination of physical attraction and reasonably good sexual skills. It's truly suprising how many people think they're good in bed, but are terribly uninspiring! There were certainly some who were great, but too often they weren't local and/or weren't into also developing a purely social side to the relationship. I found that too many so-so experiences kills the thrills, especially as sexis always at least as good with my SO, and usually far better.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 9:28:27 AM
I was in a 3some with my buddy and his wife, it was her desire. I lasted for years and was marvelous. Happy to discuss it with privately with anyone.

I have friends who are into threesomes and love the fact their gal pal is bi inclined and just loves to love another woman though there is no interest in him by the lesbian friend of his gal.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:36:57 PM

Even in Vegas we have a name for women like that.

Don't you just love judgmental people?

We have a name for women like that over here too: normal.

If a woman chooses to take more than one man to her bed, another woman or any combination she likes, there's nothing wrong with that.

What is wrong is the suppression of a person's sexual nature because it doesn't 'fit' with how others think they should act. Provided nobody gets hurt and they don't frighten the chickens, it's nobody else's business what goes on in the bedroom.
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/6/2012 8:03:16 PM

Don't you just love judgmental people?

We have a name for women like that over here too: normal.

If a woman chooses to take more than one man to her bed, another woman or any combination she likes, there's nothing wrong with that.

What is wrong is the suppression of a person's sexual nature because it doesn't 'fit' with how others think they should act. Provided nobody gets hurt and they don't frighten the chickens, it's nobody else's business what goes on in the bedroom.

For me it is not judgmental and I agree they are free to do whatever they want.

I have no desire to try and cross any ones freewill.

But it is not for me been there and tried it my mind couldn't get over the thoughts of STD's and felt like I was cheating.

I want monogamy true monogamy.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 9:33:06 PM

For me it is not judgmental and I agree they are free to do whatever they want.

Hi Cap'n, I appreciate your comment, the thing I objected to when I posted was the name-calling inference by the poster in question. eg: 'we have a name for women like that'
 larissan04
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/6/2012 9:38:19 PM
ya know, i am not even remotely interested. i think many women say they'll do it, and yes, perhaps they may even go through with it because they think it will please their man...it sounds to me like you are the one who is really interested in the idea...i think it's one of those things that a person tries when they are in college or something...and unless you are truly bi-sexual or gay it's just an experiment...yawn...
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:10:33 PM

Hi Cap'n, I appreciate your comment, the thing I objected to when I posted was the name-calling inference by the poster in question. eg: 'we have a name for women like that'

I understand, I was showing how you can disagree with something and also retain your dignity.
Demeaning a person for any reason is just....well it shows more about the one posting than the one that is being posted about.
 redsox322
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:39:25 PM
I am definitely a fan of swinging as long as everyone is protected and everyone knows whats going on at all times. I wouldnt be shy to meet someone on here that would swing /date with me lol
 00justagirl00
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:42:48 PM
Had a threesome. Someone always gets jelouse- not the guy obviously :P Best not to do that with a friend and there bf, even if they ask you. There's always going to be hostilities in suspension coming up in one way or anther.
 astarpilot
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 12:50:01 PM

I have always wanted to try, but have never found the people to try with, or found them at the wrong time.
When I told my husband, the poor man, I thought he was going to be sick or divorce me on the spot.
But yeah, I still think about it all the time.

I would think it would great and would be looking for some well hung guy to help out, maybe two.
 astarpilot
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 12:58:10 PM

I've been in the swinging lifestyle for about 6 yrs...and while swinging may not be for every couple...my experience has been nothing short of fantastic.

Very well put..
 smilesgoalongway
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/8/2012 2:48:06 PM
I've read alot of yes's but where are the NO's? Count me out!! I sure wouldn't want to give oral to a woman and I sure wouldn't want my man to give oral to a man cause that sounds gay/lesbian! Doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? If I find a man and he's that kinky then I don't want him!! I have enough confidence in myself that another woman/man is not needed!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do many women think about swinging??