Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ladder piercing/ Prince Albert      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 weebs28
Msg: 76
ladder piercing/ Prince AlbertPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Have you taken a look at/considered an apadravya piercing? If you're doing it for more pleasure for her during sex thats a good one.
 Pixy Dust
Msg: 77
view profile
History
ladder piercing/ Prince Albert
Posted: 4/6/2008 5:43:28 PM
Glock, I agree with you, somethings are just too personal to ask of you to do for them.. I would equate that to a man asking me to get a boob job because my boobs aren't big enough for him... so in essence yes, some women want boob jobs but no one has a right to ask it of them...
 Daisy Killer
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 9:45:50 PM
I Love that some men are willing to do this. Women wear high heels and uncomfortable underwear, colour up their faces, hang bobbles and shiny things from their ears, wrists and necks... but they don't insert jewelery into their urethras. This kind of evens us out on the moron scale. Thanks.
 weebs28
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/6/2008 11:30:08 PM
Well Daisy women don't insert jewelry into their urethra because they might lose it. They do however use sounding rods. And they do it for their own pleasure. Not that putting jewelry along the outside of a penis even compares to that. It would be more like multiple hood piercings.
 Erin_123
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:44:58 AM
lol when i was 17 i dated a guy with that same peircing....to be completely honest the sex wasnt any better at all...i didnt notice it was there....so all the peircing would do is proove that you've got balls of steal.

obviously there is a risk of losing feeling with any pericing...thats your risk...do YOU want the peircing that bad to sacrifice it?

i duno...but think about it...and please dont make any desicions on behalf of a girl ur dating...
 cutepnkrckgrl
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:43:08 AM
Hey there,

While the ladder piercing would create a bunch of pleasure for the fenale or nale you are having sex with, there are more possibilities for complications, and it is definately the more painful of the 2 you mentioned. The PA, while looking extremely tough and harcore, is actually thru a very thin piece of skin. Having the receving tube inserted into your urethra is the mnost painful part. Do girls like it? Any girl who has ever had the pleasure of playing with one, loves it. Amazing piercing, I wish all guys had them.
 Glock22shooter
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/7/2008 2:29:15 PM
I have to disagree having both PA's and having had frenums. The PA is immensely more painful than a jacob's ladder, and the PA actually passes through very thick, tough flesh. Much thicker than frenums.
 Queen_Mab
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/7/2008 2:49:07 PM
Personally I love PAs/Ladders, beading/pearling, pound puppies and most other piercings/body mods on men. As far as ever asking a man to do it though, I would never go there. It's a personal decision and should be made solely for the sake of the person being modified/pierced. I have multiple piercings, including genital ones, and have done each of them because it was something I wanted, not ever for anyone else.

I don't think it really makes that much of a difference sexually, unless you attach rather large balls to your jewelry or go in for some extensive pearling. It's more the idea of the jewelry for me. Though I can feel the jewelry on a man when we are having sex, it's not a huge physical change in how my body reacts/what the jewelry stimulates.
 starcey
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/7/2008 3:33:24 PM
The guy I am currently *doing* has genital beading done.

I dont really know if there is much of a difference in sensation yet.

We havnt ****ed enough to know.
 Ice-ey9
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/7/2008 4:32:05 PM
If any woman I was with asked me to do that, I'd tell her to GET LOST!

hoppinonU
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:52:35 PM
Maybe she'd really like it if you ran a sewing maching over that bad boy........you know........I nice zig zag stitch or maybe some embrodery.............hell.......if you fish just go into your tackle box and hook a few repalla's on it.............nothing say embarassment like setting off the metal detector at the airport and having to say that your johnson is full of hardware like aisle 8 at Home Depot....................and I'm sure the people who do it in the shops are trained doctors and experts in human anatomy...........just the bozo's you should let work on your tool............go for it.............post pics so we can see..............have I got you thinking a tad? Holy F###
 Glock22shooter
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/7/2008 8:09:56 PM
Actually, setting off the airport metal detectors is funny, not embarassing one bit.

Flesh wounds get better, ESPECIALLY PA s, humans shove shit in their mouths every day that does a great bit more damage than a piece of jewelry.

Oh, and the best piercers DO study human anatomy quite extensively, I was asked to do my apprentice ship not because of my love for the art, but because I'd been an EMT for a long time and had other medical training so I knew how to keep things sterile and safely.

There are journals and articles issued by doctors within the community to better educate those in the business on the anatomy of where they are piercing, and it's fairly common to have doctors sit in so that they can learn specifics in techniques and advise better/alternative methods.

And in most states, to get your license, you must perform a piercing in front of a group of inspectors from the health dept successfully.

Keep on talking like you know what you're talking about. It's funny.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/7/2008 8:14:12 PM
Tell me how funny nerve damage and infection are................its all perfectly safe
 patti_mk
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/8/2008 12:11:42 AM
I know this one guy from the States who is a tattoo artist/piercer anyhoo He mentioned his is peirced,I'm like um OUCH? to put that mildly.... hes like "it only hurt for a second" ....end of discussion hahah , whatever to each is their own...:)
 Queen_Mab
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:15:04 AM
LMFAO!! Setting off metal detectors at the airport, and other places, is not in the least bit embarrassing. I've yet to blush when I get scanned with the wand because I set off the walk-thru detector, though the people using the wand have turned a wee bit pinkish before. Going places that have metal detectors with my best friend can be a bit time consuming so we have to schedule accordingly ~~ in addition to the various, and numerous, pieces of metal in our bodies a few of his tattoos also contain metallic ink.

As far as piercers being experts in human anatomy, if you were at all knowledgeable about such things you would realize that yes, actually the good ones are. If a person does not do their research, pick out an experienced and educated piercer, and then has issues with their body mod that's on them for poor thinking skills.

Speaking from personal experience, infection and nerve damage were not an issue at all with my genital piercings. I've only had two unpleasant experiences with any of my mods, neither one were from my genital jewelry, and they were 1 ~ bad reaction to a piece of jewelry in my belly button, and 2 ~ an infection in a new surface piercing after swimming in the river and failing to clean/disinfect the holes well enough.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/8/2008 2:37:26 PM
Yeah Glock, like I'd trust you for medical advice. Considering that amount of medical malpractice out there, I'm not so sure the piercing community would be so tremendously trained. Caveate emptor. This fad like all others will burn itself out.........there's already a plethora of tatoo removal products..........who knows maybe someday the sideshow will come back. Or there'll be some very funny looking old people in the retirement home LOL.
 starcey
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:16:59 AM
most people dont get genital mods to rebel against mom and dad.
My current is an ex piercer, he did it for 14 years.
His pearling *
Pearling or genital beading is a form of body modification, the practice of permanently inserting small beads made of various materials beneath the skin of the genitals--of the labia, or of the shaft or foreskin of the penis. As well as being an aesthetic practice, this is usually intended to enhance the sexual pleasure of partners during vaginal or anal intercourse.* he did himself. You cant even see the sutture scar. he's never had a problem with his *balls* and it does feel great.
 Glock22shooter
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/9/2008 7:15:36 PM
Hoppinonu, I'm going to hazard a guess that you weren't an English major. First of all, I didn't offer medical advice. You decided to make up utter Bulls***, and I countered with facts. It's really that simple, not that I'd expect someone such as yourself to understand what facts are.
 rorymolnar
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/9/2008 9:58:58 PM
I have a PA, a frenum, and two dydoes. They were all done for my own personal reasons and are very pleasurable for me. I haven't had any problems with them since they healed.

To Hoppinonu, the human body is very tough. If a well positioned and executed piercing caused nerve damage or infection then just imagine the carnage that papercuts and cat scratches would cause :)
 piscescoda
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:41:22 PM
I prefer scrotal ladders and frenum piercings. I'm just sayin'.

Regarding metal detectors, I've never set one off, no matter how many unoriginal jokes people make about it happening.
 Augie75
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/10/2008 7:13:55 PM
Do not do it !! It is the one thing {besides a Dr.} that will take out a IUD and shit that hurts!
 sohot12
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/10/2008 8:28:25 PM
alright like i said before i am just a freak, but that is a huge turn on for me! any kind of piercings, tats, shit like that i luv.
 browneyedbettie
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/10/2008 8:50:10 PM
Dear LT:

Hi! The only thing I would want to see on man's penis is a condom. NO PIERCINGS.......that would be a deal breaker for me!!!
 piscescoda
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/11/2008 10:24:37 PM

...any other reasons for shoving metal thru your genitals? i'd love to hear them.
Because we want to.
 Coto Bitch
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/25/2008 5:13:43 PM
I have a PA. I've had it for 4 years. I was nervous to tell my girlfriend about it because she seemed very conservative but I finally did and she couldn't wait to see it. Now she loves it. I don't know anything about the ladder though.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > ladder piercing/ Prince Albert