Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Titties: real or fake?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 preciousss
Msg: 251
Titties: real or fake?Page 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
real.....

fake look sexy.......but its weird......
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 252
Titties: real or fake?
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:27:49 PM

Me? There's nothing more disgusting looking than saggy tits; whatever size they are. They look and feel horrible.

I'm an O-natural man myself fake titties taste weird.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 253
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:54:06 PM
^^^^^^^^

OMG really??? Now that is very funny
 Edsta
Msg: 254
Posted: 1/15/2009 11:58:11 PM

fake look sexy.......

They can if they're not BLATANTLY fake, i.e. you can tell from a mile away that they're Memorex. I've known only two women like that: they chose their bras very wisely, such that I only realized it when the bras came off and I was like, (squeeze - squeeze) "Hey wait a sec, what ARE these things anyhow?" LOL
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 255
Posted: 1/16/2009 12:02:32 AM
They can if they're not BLATANTLY fake, i.e. you can tell from a mile away that they're Memorex

or you pop those puppies out if their holster and one nipple is pointing at 12 noon and the other at 6 am.................

can you say FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ROFL!!!!
 bxrgqtazlmstg
Msg: 256
Posted: 1/20/2009 4:45:18 PM
I'll follow up by saying... yummy! Please. I don't need a show of hands for this one. I'd suck yours, and any other set whether they're natural or double-insulated

REALLY YOU WOULD HUH??

wow....make sure you lose my number!!
 Incuubus2113
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 4:50:47 PM
REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL ALWAYS

I like em soft.

Question as I don't have an exensive experience with fake ones. Are they are all harder than real ones? The ones I've dealth with were entirely too firm. I would imagine titty effing would be like putting a couple basketballs in the grass and going to town.
 never-know
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:21:54 PM
have to say, of course, love natural but want to ask the guys.... if it was so easy for guys to make themselves bigger , guys would flock to the surgery.... no???
 Edsta
Msg: 259
Posted: 1/20/2009 9:53:04 PM
have to say, of course, love natural but want to ask the guys.... if it was so easy for guys to make themselves bigger , guys would flock to the surgery.... no???

LOL, your post sets up a really funny scenario in my imagination. OK, if it were possible to do penis enlargements the same way that breast implants are done today:

1. Instead of men upgrading to reasonable sizes like say, 7-8 inches, they'd be stupid and go to 11 or 12 or even 13 inches ... the kind of cartoonishly excessive size that many women will actually run AWAY from. (I can't speak from personal experience, LOL, but I have known a few guys who had John Holmes' dimensions, and from what they told me it was very much a double-edged sword...pun intended!)

2. These men with 11-12 inch silicone d1cks would then take every opportunity to wear extremely tight pants and shorts to show off their new fake parts. 8 out of ten male celebrities would get them. Which would only make the men without silicone d1cks unbearably envious and insecure, until they scraped together enough dough to get one of their own, like sheep being herded to the slaughterhouse.

3. These silicone d1cks would actually be LESS sensitive than the originals because there'd be all this fake crap surrounding whatever nerves that managed to survive the surgery. So you'd see these bimbo guys with fake d1cks slamming these bimbo women with fake boobs who in turn will fake being thrilled at getting impaled by a ridiculously oversized silicone appendage, while the bimbo guy will fake enjoying the power-slamming even though he can barely feel anything downstairs. The show must go on, right?

4. In addition to looking blatantly fake to most discerning observers due to the artificial way they hang and flop around or don't hang and flop around, these silicone d1cks would need to be changed out about every 5-10 years at the same or higher cost as the original installation.

5. Most women wouldn't even enjoy fondling, fellating, or fvcking these silicone d1cks very much since...well, they're silicone, not warm soft natural human tissue...they can get one of those for about $10 at any adult bookstore, and not have to deal with all the male baggage that's attached to it! Plus the kind with batteries probably does a better job to begin with. But they 'd probably fake it anyways---if they think it'll buy them some emotional and/or financial security, or otherwise enhances the last shreds of their self-esteem.

Ah yes, the show must go on.
 kow626
Msg: 260
Posted: 1/20/2009 10:25:18 PM
gotta b the real deal if she's a keeper. doesn't matter if she's a hit and run. if they're all jacked up, they won't get touched or played with. flat-chested? no prob, as long as everything else is proportionate. saggy, long boobies? hit and run! i prefer them firm and proportionate. not too big, not too small, but just right to match the rest of her.

there are women who have ultra, super firm tits and can be mistaken for fake but they aren't. those are fine too. milk is a plus. not all women are capable of lactating w/o a bun in the oven but it is a definite plus.
 barbee1970
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 10:41:46 PM
I don't want anything fake. as much as I hate underwires, they do the trick.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 262
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:23:31 AM
Honestly as long as they aren't malformed from a bad boob job, or saggy I don't care.

I mean a bit of sag is ok, but ugh sometimes it looks like they need to tuck em into their belt. I mean why? What a horrible stroke of luck, I feel bad when I look at a pair like that, not aroused.

Who cares? Girls are usually face down anyways.

lol
 xpress_feelingz
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Re: Titties: real or fake?
Posted: 1/21/2009 8:05:15 AM
I agree, real are better but when you get to my age everything seems to "fall" a little more than before. Some women are self conscious and need the re-assurance, nothing wrong with that I guess.

Isnt that just a more expensive way of dying your hair to cover grays or dressing younger? Youth is something many people yearn for, though I think I prefer wisdom...
 cheryls place
Msg: 264
Posted: 1/21/2009 10:19:33 AM
ONce upon a time I looked into breast reduction or uplift. It required totally removing the nipple and repostioning it. This is also true with a breast increase. Thus cutting all the nerves to the nipples. Just couldn't do that. You would have a breast , with no sensation in the nipples. Blah
 platypus_man
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:11:16 AM
Natural or artificially 'enhanced', whatever makes the owner of them happy. Breasts, like so many other things, are where the beauty is in the eye of the beholder; me, I like little bitty titties, even flat chested girls. But I understand if those same girls feel 'under endowed', and why some of them might want to appear a little more like their larger breasted sisters. In today's world, there's no reason not to appear the way you want to. If you're born with a giant birthmark on your nose, no one would question your wanting to have it fixed so you can appear more 'normal'. Yet, those same people will put down women who want to have their abnormally small or large breasts adjusted to look closer to average. And as far as women who want HUGE HOOTERS, well, if you really want 'em, then go ahead. While they might not be for everyone, there are certainly enough guys out there who like them that way.
 ohio07
Msg: 266
Posted: 1/29/2009 9:25:46 AM
Real... please! Big or " athletic", whatever the size. If the nipples are "responsive" to touch, taste, and tickle, I can spend all hours enjoying them. Size doesn't really matter. It's how sensitive and how much I can do to stimulate them that make it fun for me. Hell, I can get a girl wet off tittie play alone. Fake titties? I wouldn't know. I haven't had a woman with 'em yet and I pray I never will.
 Mxchic
Msg: 267
Posted: 1/29/2009 9:50:20 AM
[Are they are all harder than real ones?]

Funny, I had a friend who had a stripper girlfriend who found some schmuck to buy her a boobjob and I gave her a ride from Sac to Santa Rosa. Of course you must know that chick who get boob jobs like to show them to every one and she being BI had to not only show me, but grabbed my hand and made me touch it - I was like, "ewww, feels like the baseball sized BOIL my horse had...(pidgeon fever in horses makes for big boils (sometimes on the horse's chest such as my horses was)). Anyway, that's my take on it - feels like a big boil!

I'm come stock with plenty, but if I lost another 10 lbs it would come off the boobs and when they loose that much volume, I'm not liking it. So supa skinny is out. Besides, I ride MX and the last damn thing I'd want to do is pay $$$ for fake boobs and then pop one (or more) when I hit the ground.

Favorite line from men is, "wow, their bigger than they look...?"

Yes, and if you think more than a handful is a waste, then either you don't know what your doing or your hands are too small.
 Mxchic
Msg: 268
Posted: 1/29/2009 9:58:48 AM
[It required totally removing the nipple and repostioning it. This is also true with a breast increase. Thus cutting all the nerves to the nipples. Just couldn't do that. You would have a breast , with no sensation in the nipples. ]

Oh yeah, then there's that. I'd rather have FEELING! But guys, just cause they're squishy, don't mean you knead them like a lump of dough - that sh*t can hurt! Be nice!
 Nice2eatU
Msg: 269
Posted: 1/29/2009 10:09:33 AM
I'd rather be with a girl with real 'A' cups over fake 'D' cups.

I'd never date a girl with fake tits, not only because they're ugly but I wouldn't be with anyone who's that insecure about themselves. To be that vain as to get expensive surgery because you care what other people think is a massive turn off.
 Alone_90028
Msg: 270
Posted: 6/20/2009 12:23:09 PM
Real! Real! Real! But,c'mon,you guys are not that picky about it! I don't really think it's going to totally dash any of your masturbation fantasies if they are fake,will it? I always wanted smaller...I can't even sleep on my stomach
 litefoot77
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 12:39:42 PM
As real if possible :)

If a woman is really flat and gets implants they look good but dont have enough natural breast on top of the implants and they feel too fake... i guess if that makes u feel good about yourself then if might be a good thing...

If your going for a pick me up i dont think you can loose :)
 thecheekychick
Msg: 272
Posted: 6/20/2009 1:52:50 PM
I like real ones..
 joesdomain79
Msg: 273
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:05:35 PM
Real breasts are the best. I don't care what size, shape, form they are. I am a breast man. If I dated a woman and she had the operation of breast enlargement done before we met I would not care. I love saggy tits, big tits, small tits, etc.
 kummerfield
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 2:12:09 PM
real all the way. I like a women for who she is and if thats not DD or super firm then thats fine with me. Its not all about the boobs anyways
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 275
Posted: 6/20/2009 6:56:58 PM
al' natural here but why on earth ...women would want to increase the bust size i just cant fathom... and yes there are tons of risks and ive seen many malformations first hand. fake ones always seem to have that seperated cleavage which is odd and yes they dont jiggle as much,lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Titties: real or fake?