Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Titties: real or fake?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 northernbill
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Titties: real or fake?Page 12 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
real real real they gotta bounce before i'l pounce
 cubic_zirconia
Msg: 277
Re: Titties: real or fake?
Posted: 6/20/2009 8:20:15 PM
fake tits are usually attached to a fake personality.

Amen to that.

I haven't met one woman who's ever been 100% happy with herself physically, but to go under the knife to prove something to others? Never. Hmm...lets see...things I'd be curious to see change: boobs, nose, waist, lips, etc. Will I do it? No, I'm perfect the way God made me, and so are you. No need to be FAKE.

No chick better say its for "herself" and not about what others think, because it IS about what others think. If you seriously 100% did not care what others think, you'd be fine with yourself the way you are. And yes, there ARE health concerns, you can, believe it or not, DIE from surgery (far-fetched I know right? w.e.) get infections, even lose the boobs you already have from complications, not to mention not properly screen for breast cancer. No one ever knows the outcome of things, but why even risk it when its not "necessary"?

The only implants I support are reconstructive implants (like after a mastectomy due to cancer) because they are just rebuilding what disease took away.

The rest of you self-concious chicks have a whole world of issues to deal with more important than your boobies. Grow up ladies and accept yourselves the way you are.

I'd recommend a therapist over a surgeon to help you better accept yourself.

Besides, I'd be terrified to play football and slide and fall on my chest, POP!
 cubic_zirconia
Msg: 278
Posted: 6/20/2009 8:30:43 PM
GothicOrchid,

Sorry to say this, but if you are placing THAT much value on what men view you as sexually, you're not a very worthwhile person. Why do you care so much about what men think about your boobs? Are you nothing more than a sex object? I'm sure you have some value, try focusing on that and leave your titties as they are. They're fine.
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:49:56 PM
In my humble opinion, it's the woman who makes her breasts sexy not the breasts which make the woman sexy... It's about attitude and self confidence. You could have a great body but without a personality, I wouldn't give you the time of day.
 dot*
Msg: 280
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:53:30 PM
Though there are some things about my body that I'm not completely happy with, they're a part of who I am. I wouldn't get plastic surgery if offered to me by the most reputable surgeon for free.

(Also, I don't think people realize the risks that come along with certain procedures. Are you really willing to risk your health for an elective surgery that may not even turn out all that well?)
 NothingLeftToBurn
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2009 11:38:20 PM
Real- The natural movement of real breasts is sexy, the way they bounce up and down when she rides me is hot- most of that natural flow is compromised with fake boobs- gross.
 Edsta
Msg: 282
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:48:39 AM
ge: Real- The natural movement of real breasts is sexy, the way they bounce up and down when she rides me is hot- most of that natural flow is compromised with fake boobs- gross.

Amen to that!

Plus the TACTILE sensation of holding a fake pair in your hands is just flat-out CREEPY.
 Simply Jeff
Msg: 283
Posted: 12/2/2009 2:51:23 AM
It is interesting..most men I know, me included, detest fake breast. So women need to ask themselves why they are doing this? It is obiously a self esteem/ self worth issue. Also I love small breast!
 deerdog1
Msg: 284
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:52:11 AM
well i do security work in clubs and most the women who have fake boobs are air head bimbos who probably never had a personality anyway
 doink 1962
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 4:42:00 AM
Mine are 100% natural ! Oh wait thats not the question?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 286
Posted: 12/2/2009 5:36:04 AM
As long as they look good, I don't care if they're enhanced or not.

As far as real or fake... That's a misnomer. Nobody cries about a woman changing her hair color to improve her appearance. Besides, most "untouched" breasts look much better at 18, than they do at 35+. Though some women are blessed with small, perky, resilient ones that stand the test of time... if they take care of themselves.
 Ferdinand356
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 7:35:54 AM
There are two questions and answers as to preference on the synthetic cleavage for me.

The first would be around pure aesthetics. Do guys like to look at babes with a nice amount of boobage? For the most part, hell yes. So long as the girls are in proportion with the rest of her body, count me in for some droolin'

However, when it comes down to what a guy's preference would be in a mate, the answer, at least for me, is completely different. Yeah, I like boobs but, honestly, a woman's bust size has little bearing on my overall attraction to her. I'd be lying if I said physical appearance didn't play a role in the initial interest but boobs aren't going to save a lady if she doesn't have the personality to hold that interest.
 forumrum
Msg: 288
Posted: 12/2/2009 9:25:21 AM
Real. Fake feel and look fake. Simple as that.
 bigfish0979
Msg: 289
Posted: 12/2/2009 9:39:39 AM
I would not like fake tits on a woman. There is a danger to her if the implant busts. The stuff can cause cancer if it gets in your bloodstream. Plus women need to quit complainging about their looks. I like natural women. No make-up! no lipstick! no bo-tox, implants, etc. Be happy with what god gave you. Yet alot of these women who has low self-esteem have little faith and confidence or believe in any type of god. Religion is important to a person no matter what type it is. Saggy tits, big tits, small tits, lop sided tits, etc. It makes no difference. They all make me horny and get me excited.
 single bird
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:01:45 PM
i can't understand implants! every woman wants their boobs smaller or bigger or higher etc, that's life! Those horrible football size boobs are disgusting... real women have real boobs...
 cautiousluv
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:02:01 PM

It is interesting..most men I know, me included, detest fake breast.

Really? Can men always tell when they are fake? I'v never done any research on "fake boobs" because, well I have had big breast since the 4th grade, and I'm actually pretty happy with them. Well, now I have 2 teenage daughters, the oldest is just like me, really big boobs (especially for her small frame), my youngest daughter, on the other hand, is almost FLAT chested. She is drop dead gorgeous....has a nice body, but she is flat chested. She is already saying that she is going to get breast implants. I have mixed feeling about this, of course the first thing that comes to mind is that she is so beautiful...has a great body,so what if she is flat chested? However, I do understand her wanting to feel more "womenly".... IDK....it's a hard call.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Titties: real or fake?
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:13:35 PM
I love real boobers...I always will.

I don't care for grossly overinflated chests....unless you had a birth defect/accident that required reconstructive surgery, leave those natural beauties alone!

As I always say: anything more than a mouthful can lead to a dislocated jaw.

aSydneyMale
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:16:30 PM

Real- The natural movement of real breasts is sexy, the way they bounce up and down when she rides me is hot- most of that natural flow is compromised with fake boobs- gross.

Hell yes! There's something about the way a woman's breasts move when they walk, how they naturally bounce during sex. The feel beautiful without implants, not to mention the scars.

I love a nice natural breast.
 NothingLeftToBurn
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:16:50 PM

Really? Can men always tell when they are fake? I'v never done any research on "fake boobs" because, well I have had big breast since the 4th grade, and I'm actually pretty happy with them. Well, now I have 2 teenage daughters, the oldest is just like me, really big boobs (especially for her small frame), my youngest daughter, on the other hand, is almost FLAT chested. She is drop dead gorgeous....has a nice body, but she is flat chested. She is already saying that she is going to get breast implants. I have mixed feeling about this, of course the first thing that comes to mind is that she is so beautiful...has a great body,so what if she is flat chested? However, I do understand her wanting to feel more "womenly".... IDK....it's a hard call.

I this were my daughter, her and I would sit and talk. Teenage kids hardly ever make informed decisions. Don't let her make an impulsive mistake. Maybe her breasts grow larger in a few more years.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 295
Posted: 12/2/2009 2:28:05 PM
There is nothing like a really well fitted bra.......................just thought I'd throw that in because there are definitely ways of improving your look under clothes.

I've had children and yes I look in the mirror and wish mine would sit a fraction higher but overall I like my boobs. Definitely wouldn't consider surgery. Perhaps I could find a nice guy to hold them for me instead......................
 NappyKAT
Msg: 296
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:21:58 PM

There's nothing more disgusting looking than saggy tits; They look and feel horrible.
Aucontraire. My titts are a little saggy but they are soft; so soft that I even like to feel, snuggle, nudge and kiss my own tits from time to time, and the men I've been with like to do that too.

I haven't had any complaints about my breasts. But I have been figuring on getting them done - to please me mostly. If I get the lift - I pretty sure I'll maintain my softness. Not sure if that will be the case if I opt for balloons. I haven't decided yet and may not completely decide for a while yet.

But in the meantime - I do feel pretty good about my breasts. They aren't that bad. I just want them better maybe.

Oh, and what do I prefer - on another woman?
Soft and natural I guess for personal intimacy.
But for pictures and show - firm and purky. Balloons ok.
 bigfish0979
Msg: 297
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:28:10 PM
Flat chested women are hot to me. That is if they are thin, athletic, model, or average. It is difgusting if they are overweight or obese.
 NappyKAT
Msg: 298
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:28:31 PM
And just too add - why do men lie?

Tits and hair are the same.

They say they hate fake ones, love the natural.

But you put a saggy-tittied bald headed woman in front of them - they won't look twice or will call you ugly.

But you put 34 DDDFFF wearing a long blond weave (extensions) in front them - and they are drooling like they got mad cow disease.

Men think they love the natural ones - but only if the natural looks like what you can buy. They will get over hard-ass boobs or hair extensionsn as long as it looks good.

This is definitely where the kenyan proverb comes in mind -
Truth came to the market and could not be sold. People buy lies with ready cash (or credit, or debit or a loan or whatever is on hand )
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 299
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:32:14 PM

There's nothing more disgusting looking than saggy tits

they can sag right into my mouth!
 mayoroftempe
Msg: 300
Posted: 12/2/2009 3:33:47 PM
gimme fake nipples the size of thumbs! and fake butts, i want it like a shelf i can set my gin on...

and fake heads, just replace the whole damn head with a cyborg mod.

And men, we need fake penii, fake emotional downloads to pretend to care, fake money, and a button to control orgasm and erections...

give me a lady with big saggin' boobs, armpit hair, and crooked teeth. as long as she has style and sass! and a vocabulary

..and fake nails, double french manicure.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Titties: real or fake?