Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it that makes women submissive?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sammygirly
Msg: 51
What is it that makes women submissive?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You're a good man ffrosty. A good man.
 ~ V
Msg: 52
What is it that makes women submissive?
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:13:01 PM
the sight of him as he approaches
his scent as he draws near
the touch of his hands upon her waist and her hands on his shoulders
the tensing of his shoulders, and her slight gasp of breath as he pulls her near
the taste as their lips meet, slightly part, and their tongues engage in an unchoreographed dance
the sounds of breath quickening, and blood rushing as pulses increase
the easing of gravity and slight loss of physical control as he takes her in his arms and lays her down
the feel of his body on top of her
the rush of adrenaline as his hands and lips caress and explore all of her
the act of submission as she willingly parts her legs.....
... and then I become putty in his hands.. There are so many facets of being submissive.. not just the master slave role.

It's one thing to be submissive out of pure love and another thing to just be submissive to the point of being passive.

No one wants to be with someone who is submissive because they have to, thats boring and being forceful. I think to willingly make an exchange of power in the bedroom is beautiful in it's own. To trust your partner enough and know that he or she is going to let you explore your limits and desires all while s/he is getting their satisfaction is great. Plus the communication that is involved with Dom/sub is amazing. Only brings you closer, and makes life outside of the bedroom brighter.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:22:33 PM
oh, deag.. a number of things can make a woman submissive..however, let's go the legal route: a dominant partner, a fantasy, trust, okay I am going to go read the original post.
 Frrosty
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:30:36 PM
^^ That, to me, describes sensuality. (the act of "giving"...."you"...in all your everything.....to someone else..... with all guards down.....all nerves fully...openly.....exposed

NO shame....no defence.....open.....

"trust"
 dcx10
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:36:04 PM
I travelled around the world quite a bit. I have to say I have run into more sexually submissive women in the US than anywhere else. Strange huh? Why? Here is my theory.

(1) Theology. In Christianity, women are supposed to submit to men.
(2) Media. When you see women submit in bed to men all the time in media, SOME weak-minded and impressionable women are influenced.

There is absolute nothing wrong with it. lol. I love sexually submissive women.
 Bond Girl
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:28:37 PM
...i like the notion of submitting to each other....

...she desires him to TAKE her....she submits to his seduction

...he TAKES her....he submits to her DESIRE
 louispointe
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2006 11:34:50 AM
My girlfriend cannot even get hot unless I dominate her. We tried having mutual and equal sex, based on love and respect, and it simply didn't work. She simply isn't interested in that. She likes to be spanked, tied up, talked dirty to, and restrained. A part of this is that she will never make the first move ... so the ball is totally in my court.

I find this sort of puts more pressure on me.

Also, because she never makes the first move, or asks for sex, and I have to initiate it everytime, I can never be sure if she is really in the mood or not. Nothing is more embarrassing than grabbing someone, throwing them on the bed and tying them up, only to hear "I'm really not in the mood right now ...".
 MonkeyBrain
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:19:05 PM
what makes a woman submissive is a man who knows how to make her WANT to be. A man who understands how a woman's mind/body works...and knows how to use a woman until she's used up. any knucklehead can crack a whip...and if he does it to me, I promise a whip up his crack.
 MonkeyBrain
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:21:24 PM
In a consentual intimate relationship, any man who lets me so 'No' without tearing my clothes off and tying me up....just isn't the man for me.
 wanderer69
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:25:40 PM
Hmmmmmm......and are we to take the statement from the gentleman to mean that women don't know what they want?
 toakreon
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:54:40 AM

That's a good one, but I've always found that two dozen firm "strokes" with my dark dressage whip tends to encourage a more compliant attitude ...

Toak
 kymber
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:13:43 AM
Deag
Even for the female to "stick her butt in the air", I'd think she was the one in control..

.Like "buddy you can't come in til I tell you I'm ready"...

In my case, the dom. partner is always the one who initiates contact...
body language plays a part...if a man is on top and i want to be on top, I just nudge his hip with my leg..next thing you know, we're rollin' over..

so to give my opinion, I would think that it is a multiple of factors...age, conditioning, social, and the individual themselves...and what you would consider dom/sub actually is...
 okieroper
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:21:39 AM
heres something i know absolutely nothing about "TIT TORTURE" .......thinking thats got to be all kinds of submissive there
 nosoup4u
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:30:33 AM
Dropping a few tranquilizers in her drink sure does the trick, lol, jk.
 louispointe
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:11:28 AM
You know, this thread didn't even click with me till just now.

I was thinking more about overt displays of domination, such as spanking, tying someone up, etc ...

It's suddenly occured to me ... of all the women I've had sex with, only ONE actually took "control" in the bedroom, in the more subtle sense the poster implies. I had never really thought about it before, but I have always been sort of the "director" if you will, deciding when to do this and when to do that. Not because I want this role, but more because if I didn't take it, the role would remain vacant, and sex would be sort of boring.

I did date one girl though that actually did control things ... she would gently push my head down to eat her out, just like a man would do to a woman, and she would decide when to change positions and what they would be ... in short, she took control.
 Mani
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:26:10 AM
Anyone knows anything about evolutionary psychology? I think it migth help to answer the original question of why women seem to be more sexually sub . I won't go into the details, cause I'm not a bit fan of ep, but let's just say it has something to do with animal instinct and the desire to procreate. Feel free to check it out. I migth start on thread on this...
 Mani
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:30:11 AM
Anyone knows anything about evolutionary psychology? I think it migth help to answer the original question of why women seem to be more sexually sub . I won't go into the details, cause I'm not a bit fan of ep, but let's just say it has something to do with animal instinct and the desire to procreate. Feel free to check it out. I migth start on thread on this...
 toakreon
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:56:49 PM
heres something i know absolutely nothing about "TIT TORTURE" .......thinking thats got to be all kinds of submissive there

Tit torture comes in many forms - from the simple use of nipple clamps and vibrating nipple clamps, through "breast bondage" (which has never actually been my thing - I like breasts looking "unrestricted"), to "flaggelation" disciplin toys (sich as riding crops) and electro-play toys like the "violet wand" used on the breasts and nipples. LITTLE NOTE - In one of my previous postings I mentioned the dangers of electroplay anywhere near the heart - violet wands are one of the few electro-play toys you really can use with safety and impunity on almost any part of the body - as long as you avoid the eyes (ouch) and the "subject" doesn't have a pacemaker or heart condition.

I've never been a great tit torture man mself, though I DO use nipple clamps and clothes pegs, and I have on occasion used the "flapper" on the end of a riding crop on the breasts and nipples.

Each to their own.

Toak
 Rake
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:31:21 PM
I personally think that sometimes women want to give up control to men, this is not the same as a man taking control from her...he can't take something that is not his to take...she has to want to submit...in the same token he needs to be able to fulfill that desire...there is a very fine line there...
 Bikeman_
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:46:53 PM
Deagle, to answer your question, women are typically more submissive than men probably like you believe, it's primal in the sense that women have less testosterone than men, and testosterone is what probably generally quells a man's submissive side (usually). It's mostly chemical, and of course there are exceptions.
 onebigone
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:49:19 PM
The fact that she likes me to force her down and that she fights cause she likes it ruff;)
 jn5218
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:31:39 PM
it's like regressing to the cave man era(without the big club...lol). we take what we want. The more we take, the wetter they get. Of course, they have to want it first. It's a fine line to walk...lol
 Truejulie
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:29:43 PM
Who are these guys? who think there a lot of submissive women out there? Men with that attitude would never get near my bedroom and I certaintly would not visit..Now I'm a girl who loves her "nookie." BUT only with those whom I desire, with a pleasing personality, humility and that "ring of real passion" above their head. I like giving surprizes, like a gentle "flash" to let them know I desire them. AND those Men are a rarity.
 MonkeyBrain
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/26/2006 9:58:33 PM
The right man with the right plan
 i_are_nad
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/26/2006 9:59:14 PM
nope, it is just recognition that us men are really superior!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is it that makes women submissive?