Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Registered Sex Offender?!?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 151
Registered Sex Offender?!?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
How would women feel if they was an "Registred Sex Offender" and they was the one's getting bashed and hated for being, an sex offender because of something that happend in their past?

I don't think ANY woman/anybody has the right to bash somebody because of what they are or what they did in their past life, before they knew the person.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 152
Registered Sex Offender?!?
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:44:32 PM
hmm i dunno..but I would love to bash my attackers head in..

so uh.. sorry if your screw with a child.. your deserve whatever you get in my opinion.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:48:07 PM
dacainaru

And you deserve whatever happend's in you'r life aswell because you,
do not know my full story and you wont even take the chance, to know
my story but comming from somebody MUCH MUCH younger it's understanding.

I hope everything work's out for you and you all are okay.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:54:34 PM
you know what broken.. yup I do deserve what happens to me in my life..

thankfully.. I never hurt any children...

I will stand against any sexual predator.. yes i've lived a lot longer then you sweet heart..

and 1/2 my life was taken by some shmuck who thought it was ok to **** a 3 year old..

hope everything works out for you too broken.. good luck..and hopefully you won't have to deal with what i've dealt with..

oh and might I add.. because of this stupid he won't do it again mentality... someone I entrusted my own kid too knowing what he did.. allowed my child to be in this mans presence and guess what he did????

yup you got that right.. mr. give a chance i'm not gonna do it again touched my kid.. and you know what I turned his ass in..

screw blood ties.. my child is more important.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:56:25 PM
yikes.... I hope it was a typo....

but I agree with Dac... I have little forgiveness for a sex offender... especially when it comes to children....
 DacaInaru
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:57:14 PM
iice

unfortunately it wasn't a typo..

saddly.. I wasn't the only one.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:00:56 PM
well then that is sad... I can't really say anything else...

Dac....
 MsAnnThrope
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:09:45 PM
Wait, is Broken Soul posting that she's a sex offender because of something she did earlier in life, and saying we shouldn't judge her...

...and expecting sympathy because we do not know her "whole story"...

...and THEN telling a sexual abuse survivor that she DESERVES what happened to her???

---Please tell me I have somehow got this wrong.

I don't think ANY woman/anybody has the right to bash somebody because of what they are or what they did in their past life...

I couldn't disagree more. If someone, say, beat and murdered seventeen women before I met him, I'd like to know that tiny detail, and yeah, I would judge him because of it.
 Jesiebunnies
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:12:43 PM
Broken,

I don't think you realize that sex offenders can never be cured and that is the opinion of the professionals. We are not talking about a past life of something that can be corrected. Sex offenders past does count because their past is their future. As stated earlier the pathology of a sex offender goes much deeper than addiction, behavior problems or disorders.

I really don't know how you could call sleeping with children a mistake. That's sick!
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:20:20 PM
jesiebunnies...

Did i ever ONCE say a man sleeping with children was A mistake?.

no i never said that and i never would say a man sleeping with
a child is ALRIGHT to do, but none of yall KNOW my situration and
i could care less who DOES NOT like the idea of me dateing an
convicted fellon.

and yes i feel sorry for all those children out there today who
gets molested and raped by men, because that is one thing that
NOBODY should ever do to any child.

and maybe people should KNOW the person BETTER before bringing
them around their child because if that was me, i would have to KNOW him
better before i even introduce him to my child.

and i could care less what people think or say about me because i am NOT
asking anybody to feel sorry for me with an child on the way, and the dad
being locked up.

and i do feel sorry for anybody who gets raped/beaten/molested by a family
memember or anybody outside the, family because i have a friend who got
done that way and it really screwed up her mind.

so if anybody else has ANYTHING else to say to me do it in an email
because i don't want anybody knowing about, what im faceing/going through.
 MsAnnThrope
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:21:39 PM
Ah. Thank you for vclarifying that, Broken Soul. I really couldn't tell what or who you were defending in your earlier posts.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:29:08 PM
ok.. now that i've gone off and had a good cry..

Broken i'm not attacking you..

I have no idea what your guy was convicted of.. and i'm sorry if I came off as attacking..

all I say is that if it was sexual assult.. keep a close eye and very open communication with your children..

cause let me tell you from experience.. nothing not even the rape the molestation the shame none of that.. has made me feel as much pain.. as knowing that my mother would never have stood up for me.. and will never stand up for me..

to this day.. even knowing what he did to us.. she still maintains a relationship with him.

and ever day my heart breaks over and over and over..

nothing will ever be as painful as coming to that realization..

so.. remember.. you children are your children.. and you are the one whose supposed to protect them.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 163
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:40:22 PM
dac.... I am so sorry for your pain.... and you are right... the one person who you should have been able to count on to protect you... let you down in a major way... and still is...
 JohnLN
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 11:29:28 PM
Let's try to keep some perspective here. I support all penalties up to and including ritual castration for rapists. My ex - a woman I loved dearly - bears the scars of such an experience even to this day. Those folks are scum, and the human race is better without them.

But the guy mentioned above fooled around with a CONSENTING girl, and immediately ceased and desisted upon finding that she was underage. I'm siding with that guy - he got the goddamn shaft.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 165
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:07:12 AM
Okay "JohnLN" did you read the whole post? because nowhere in it did i see that he did anything with her in an sexual way because it said that he took her home, i mean if he took her home and ended the date/all tie's than why should this man still be bashed and looked down on for an honest mistake?
 JohnLN
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:56:35 AM
I wasn't even talking to you, miss. Mellow out.
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 167
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:09:06 AM
I do believe this topic was brought up by....NEWINTOWN503.....not by broken soul. Newintown clearly states that there was some kind of sexual activity going on with this man and this 14 year old girl. That was stated in her original post when she said they started to f*** around. Sex is not just the actual act!!! As was also stated by others this man had to have known she was a minor...knew what he was doing and maybe was perhaps asking how old she was hoping she would lie! Then he could say she told me she was older in his defense. But the girl told the truth and what we were told is they never had intercourse.. Just putting it simpler for those who dont comprehend to well. He broke the law when took this 14 year old girl to his house. He broke the law when he was F****** around with her, be it touching or kissing or whatever he was doing. Newintown....me personally i think there is something fishy with this whole story from him not knowing she was a minor to you going and so easily getting records only a judge could read. I do not believe either. Thats just my opinion. Dacainru...I hope in time you will heal and be able to put this horrible thing behind you. No one should have had to go through what you did. My heart goes out to you and your family. Broken_soul...you are doing it again. This topic had absolutely nothing to do with you and you dating a man in jail. I told you before that you seem to ALWAYS turn something into being all about you. These women were talking about a serious issue here and for you to say Dac..got what she deserved is appalling to say the least. You say the usual...walk a mile in their shoes...blah blah blah.....would you have liked to be in dacainrus' shoes? I think not!
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:20:09 AM
all i was trying to say and i know i have said some ugly harsh things to that person but i was not trying come off on here sounding like a **** or being rude i just think it is werid why would somebody post about their, "personal" life on the net for everybody to read.

(please do not take that as bashing her/anybody else on this fourm) i just think if it's that personal maybe it should be kept between the person it is happend to/in their life and between their family i do not think i could come on, the internet and post my "personal" life
to some people i have never met before or even talked to.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:32:02 AM
Part of my healing process was to tell my story...

yes I run a website that discusses sexual abuse..

I'm a member of other boards that discuss sexual abuse

why??? because speaking out about what happened to me.. is a way for others to know that 1. they are not allone and 2. that someone out in the world can relate to them and they can email me at any time..

My life on the internet is open because It has not only helped me.. but helped other to come out tell their stories, seek help and even report their abusers..

so if your wondering why I put my personal business online.. that's why..

might I add.. that in real life.. I work in social services.. i'm currently getting ready to return to school to become a social worker and be able to work with more sexual abuse survivors..

Part of my personal business that I run is teaching meditation to woman who have assulted/raped.. and women who are latina's and low income..
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:37:17 AM
dacainaru

i never wonder that and its all on you what you do in your life because none of us can tell anybody how to run their life or they shouldnt be with somebody or that they need help i think it's, wonderful that you find ways to get this out of your system and not going about it the wrong way like hurting yourself or other's that love and care about you.

but i am sure you will find somebody who will acturly be good to you and not hurt you or abuse you like the last one did and NO woman/girl should ever have to live that life or a life of not knowing, if they can ever trust anybody anymore because of what had happend.

i hope you are doing better and that by talking about your problem's to whoever it may be is helping you and that you will find somebody who has been in the same situration as you and who will, not hurt you anymore and somebody who will treat you right.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 171
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:43:14 AM
its not about finding someone that will treat me right..

its about being vigilent.. a man with a history of committing sexual abuse is not someone I would have in my life.. it doesn't matter what their story was..

i have a 10 year old daughter.. my job is to protect her..

I have met many wonderful men in my travels... not saying that all men are the same..

what i'm saying is that again a history of committing sexual abuse or assult.. I wouldn't go there.. for the safety of myself and my child..

if someone chooses a relationship with a man like that.. I just hope they would be extra vigilent.. and if someone has met up with someone and they have given there explaination of what happened I certainly hope they would find ways to confirm it..
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:45:05 AM
OH MY GOD....You didnt just say and i quote..."WHY WOULD SOMEBODY POST THEIR PERSONAL LIFE ON THE NET FOR EVERYBODY TO READ"..."I DO NOT THINK I COULD COME ON, THE INTERNETAND POST MY "PERSONAL" LIFE......TO SOME PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE OR EVEN TALKED TO. Somebody please PLEASE tell me this is a typo coming from her!! Broken_soul.....EVERYONE in the entire community of POF knows your entire story. From the father of your baby being in jail for something he shouldnt be in for ......acccording to you....even though he was working but brought his girlfriend and a loaded gun and open container of alcohol with him...To the Friend of yours that was raped...you just volunteered that info in this topic. Your pregnant and live with your brother. Lived with boyfriends father...but he drank too much...thenthe boyfriends brother but he went to jail and now the girlfriend of the brother wants to live with you but you said no...not till the brother of the boyfriend is out of jail. Now you live with brother and his wife till boyfriend gets out of jail ...maybe.....to the friend that died while on the way to see you which has been years ago and now hes 23 or something...that you write poems about....your pregnant yet you smoke....need i go on? Now i ask you just WHERE did we get all this PERSONAL information if not from....Lets say....YOU??
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 173
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:54:20 AM
babie_dollz

I do NOT live with the brother and his wife i am at my MOM and DADS place liveing with my MOM my DAD MY BROTHER and if it was up to me i would have already DONE something to be with the MAN i LOVE but theres nothing i can do about this and none of us can, control what happend's especialy if we was not around when it happend.

And i seem to remember YOU emailing me and asking about ME,THE BABY,BOYFRIEND maybe im wrong and maybe i READ the message backword's and it's up to me ONLY if i am going to still be with MY BOYFRIEND wich is my babys dad nobody else, has that right or can choose if i go back to him or not.

And as for this friend who lived with us she is why most MEN can NOT trust WOMEN anymore and i will ALWAYS defend MY UNBORN CHILD,me, and the father of MY baby no matter what happend's down the road and if nobody, like's it thats THEIR choice nobody acturly KNOWS any of "US" (where im at) and i dont see where anybody esp on the net has the right to pass judgement and i am SORRY for what this lady had to face.

And if anything else need's to be said about my realtionship or anything in my life/family do it by the mailing system because this thread/topic is NOT about any of US its about this young woman, and what she had to face and go through.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 174
Posted: 2/28/2006 5:14:31 AM
hmm I just hope.. that those of you who choose these types of relationships don't end up kicking yourself in the butt later on...

heres a little tib bit to my life..

my grandfather had been accused of sexual abuse also.. some of my cousins had been his victim..

My grandmother was this tiny pettie woman.. I rememberh growing up and thinking how much of a child she looked like..

so.. I was researching the family gene's and according to my family my grandmother was 18 and my grandfather was 24 when they married.. he was taking her out of a over baring father's house.. my grandmother's father was a very wealthy man... soo.. in my search I came across the census..

looking deeper.. I found out that my grandmother was actually 13 years old.. and my grandfather was indeed 24..

he proceeded to keep her pregnant just about yearly... she gave birth to 20 children..

16 of which survived.. only 2 females..

in the mean time..as my grandmother aged my grandfather went on to younger victims.. sexually abusing village girls....

3 of my uncles have been accused of sexual abuse.. one was accused of raping my mother's sister..

they all walked and got married to woman who where painfully trusting..

lets just say.. the cycle of abuse has continued.. and because no one will stand up to the abusers due to "family honor" and idiotic trust.. it will continue..

sad.. how sexual abuse just rides the wave of an entire family because of the I don't believe he did anything mentality.. and lets keep it a secret...
 sweetpea673
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2006 6:16:21 AM
dacainaru, it saddens me terribly to hear what you and other members of your family suffered through. I don't think there are words or actions anyone can use to make up for the emotional turmoil you must have suffered at that time and I'm sure it's still an issue that you deal with daily. However, I have to tell you that I have the utmost respect for you to share your story. Society needs to wake up and stop with this assinine belief that if things of this nature are kept quiet and handled within the family, they will stop. Your story is a classic example that this is a sickness that needs to be dealt with and not swept under the carpet, so to speak. With you coming forward about this type of thing it shows me what a strong will you have and I must say, I don't consider you a victim any longer. You have moved well past that and are indeed a survivor. You are trying to make a difference in others that suffer from this terrible tragedy and for that I admire you.

Totally off topic: Why is it that a certain member is constantly defending sexual offenders. Makes me wonder exactly why the boyfriend is already a convicted felon? And now he's doing time for another felony? Perhaps being a sexual offender hits too close to home. * shrug * I've noticed that any thread dealing with sexual offenders, this member is very quick to judge anyone that says anything negative about the offender. I wonder if it were her child that was molested, if she would feel the same way. Just a thought.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Registered Sex Offender?!?