Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 76
why woman like eating a pussy more than sexPage 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I get frustrated when I'm dating a woman and I find out that she doesn't like being eaten out. Some women actually say "I think it's gross. I would never want to do that, or have anyone do that to me."

It's awesome, slippery, and delicious -- 'nuff said! :)
 Honest-John
Msg: 77
why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 9/26/2006 3:42:53 PM
they say you are what you eat....

i eat a lot of ****... does that make me a C***
 iamtheone39
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/26/2006 6:42:25 PM
Where are these women?...All I ever meet is women who HATE their pu**ies being eaten,if I found one that loved it,then I am going to the altar.
 passionteman
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/26/2006 8:55:25 PM
I love eating my partner's ****. It freaking turns me on and gives me erections constantly. ;)
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/27/2006 3:19:33 AM
I've met girl who "DID NOT" like this, so you know what I did?
 i am4u
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:23:30 AM
i love to do that to a woman,
 moweasel
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:30:32 AM
Oral pleasures a re great both ways.. Most woman love the idea of a man going down and giving them multiple orgasms before the hard C*** gets in the deeper and stimulating pleasures that come with a full sexual desire being answered.
Some woman say it is not proper or they are not feeling "fresh or clean" and don't want to be eaten out.. If my tongue won't go there.. I am not sticking my D*** there.. I am not loosing my most valuable member if something is wrong...lol

I enjoy it to much being able to watch her eyes roll back in her head and her squirming all over when you hit that hard G-spot and keep playing with it.. the juices are sweet and the woman is being pleased.. then the favors will reverse later.. but her being pleased like that multiple times will always give for a great and long night...

weasel
 kooldude05
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/27/2006 8:51:31 AM
are you sure you've been with someone who really likes and is actually good at givin a good lickin??
 frespirit
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/27/2006 9:52:28 PM
I say, "What's for dinner, honey!!" Throw me down and satisfy your hunger....kinda like late night burger king!!!! Open all night!!! LOL!!!!!
 jacq69
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/4/2006 9:52:49 PM
Women like it when you eat their pwssies because their clitoris is sensitive. There are as many nerve endings in that tiny bud as in all of the penis. Also, the sensitive part of the vagina only extends about 2 inches inside and it's roughly equivalent to the inside of a guy's foreskin as far as nerves are concerned. Now ask yourself what might it be like trying to have an orgasm if a woman only licked around the shaft of your****and not the head? Also, remember that for the first few weeks as a fetus we are all the same, male or female and the nerves are all there in the same places, so it's simply the arrangement of those nerves. Therefore the clitoris is akin to the head of the penis, the labia are akin to the scrotum, the shaft of your penis is like the inside of the vagina. Pretty simple if you know your anatomy.

As for technique, for anyone that can roll their tongue...try rolling it around her clitoris and using it like a tiny pwssy for her clitoris to fck. It's hard to do but it's the same feeling you get when she takes the head of your****in her mouth, they love it.
 Nogoodnames
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:10:51 AM
I know a few women who simply do not like to receive oral.
 marshw
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:20:35 AM
If a guy knows what he's doing, cunnilingus can make her cum so hard she feints. Pretty tough to accomplish with plain ole sex.
 marshw
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:22:12 AM

I know a few women who simply do not like to receive oral.

I skilled man could change their mind in about 15 seconds...at least that's been my experience.
 fishbill
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/5/2006 1:04:18 AM
I have learned a lot about cuninglunguluses by reading this thread. I didn't know it was so popular since its not on E!TV. I like it when they (women mostly) start getting crazier and crazier with each orgasm, and after two, they are so hot they tell me to leave because "I can't take this anymore". Usually, an Italian Iceefrozen pop gets em back in the mood, and I let her watch Project Runway if she gets that look on her face, like "did you see what you were doing"? duh, I didnt have a mirror down there or a coach. So, I say eating anything usually sets the mood for me, Pasta, linguine, samiches, icees, **** pops, I'm always up for treats. Just dont try going for the "Big O" (and I dont mean Overstok dotcom) by putting popcorn up there, use a strawberry with some Philly Cream cheese, or a mango smothered in love jelly.
 Cammydoll
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/5/2006 8:39:14 AM
you mean why do we like to be eaten LOL
A lot more stimulation that way, the guy has more control with his tongue I find
I can orgasm either way
If a guy is good at oral and not at intercourse Im not sticking around
 loves2eatpie
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/5/2006 8:51:45 AM
chucks i need to me my lady out no if ands or butts about it (well maybe a little butt too strike that a lot of butt too ) and i need to see her get exhausted exhausted of coming then and only then wood i be ready for the main intercourse i mean course
 Shane000
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:18:42 PM
Great answer. Not only is it about the feel of his wet tongue attacking your clit and turning on your water works, it's mental stimulation knowing he wants to please you knowing it feels good and will provide that sensation that makes your body tremble. If he is just doing you, and not doing 69, then he is focused solely on you, and that is a priceless feeling. I find it rewarding to taste my lady afterwards, prolonging the sex to more and higher deminsions.
 nostring
Msg: 93
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:34:09 AM
i like oral first to make sure i cum but i dont feel done until i have had full intercourse. i like a bit of man in me
 Steven02151
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/19/2006 8:14:03 AM
sex just isnt penetration, its also oral as well as anal and more, too. why do you have to boil down all of the sexual universe into one, specific act? its obviously direct clitoral stimulation for the woman and the way most can orgasm, whats so difficult to understand about that?
 churpy
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/19/2006 8:49:01 AM
That's it, I am going to start dating again! I have been missing all the good stuff...off to shave, and bath...then to ?????? Aww crap. where should I go???
 amity1981
Msg: 96
Posted: 10/19/2006 8:49:29 AM
Being a girl who has visited the other side of fence on multiple occassions, I can say that I love to eat a woman's **** before I f*ck her to multiple orgasms!

That said, I love it when a guy feels the same way!

If more men could have multiple orgasms, men would always want to have a girl suck you off before you f*ck.
 ab_qt
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/19/2006 9:32:22 AM
I'd rather f.ck then having a guy go down on me!
 cynderalla
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/19/2006 9:37:37 AM
If anyone tries to eat my Pu$$y I will sick my dog on them!

No animals were hurt in the making of this thread!
 Erik Brush
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2006 9:47:37 AM
I will remember to bring a snack for the dog! ( Hey you said anyone! Not any lady! ) hahahaha too good to pass up! Here puppy puppy puppy,... that's right steak! Enjoy!

Hehehehe,... - Erik -
 Artistic_Cowboy30
Msg: 100
Posted: 10/19/2006 1:56:55 PM
A tongue can go faster. A tongue can circle around. A tongue can flicker....and so on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex