Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 inthepinkforlife
Msg: 26
Girls Kissing GirlsPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I really enjoy how soft and sweet a girl's lips can be.

As for two men, I think that is kinda hot too. But only if it is the first time for them or they are feeling nervous about it. I think I just like seeing a guy in such a vulnerable state.
 PerpetualSeeker
Msg: 27
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/13/2005 12:17:10 PM
I kiss girls...
On Wednesdays...
After sunset...
During happy hour...

desolate_girl
Msg: 28
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 1/13/2005 12:53:13 PM
In response to: "Here's my 2 cents worth...throw in a little math....a woman is a beautiful creature, no one would disagree with that......one woman plus one woman is twice the beauty. On the other hand, a man is just a lumpy piece of flesh that discovered fire and a hammer....put two of those together and should get nothing more than a nice house with a fire place. Again, just my $0.02."

Women are indeed beautiful...but men hold a certain sort of beauty also. I do not see men as just a lumpy piece of flesh. Thankfully, I see more in men than just looks.
 natureboy1469
Msg: 29
Girls Kissing Girls..AND ME TOO!!!
Posted: 1/13/2005 6:58:15 PM
OH LADIES', YOU JUST BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTENTION. I LOVE THE LADIES TOO.
GEE WHIZ... I THINK THAT I'M A LESBIAN TOO!!! THANKS!!!
 MysticinVA
Msg: 30
I wish i was a lesbian
Posted: 1/13/2005 7:02:32 PM
So many women ...so little time...
 kitchensink
Msg: 31
view profile
History
I wish i was a lesbian
Posted: 9/12/2005 11:05:33 PM
Gotta love a girl on girl smoochfest.
 ripley65
Msg: 32
I wish i was a lesbian
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:43:26 AM
Been there done that in my 20's. Wouldnt go there again. Prefer a nice husky manly man.
 eeeee9
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:47:40 AM
assuming i had a gf, i wouldnt have a problem with her having another gf occasionally. and if they wanted to play with me i'd b willing to sacrifice for their benefit :)
 ksewell
Msg: 34
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:54:46 AM
My ex wanted me to be with a man....She thought it would be hot- so I arranged a little show for her- at the last second she said no- I don't want to see this....LOL good thing too...wasn't all that interested in doing that anyway :)

She confided in me later that she was worried that I would want to fun off with HIM ...LOL silly girl- I was doing this for you...

I find girls kissing girls very hot...always have always will...
 Linds32
Msg: 35
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:55:26 AM
I haven't really experimented with this too much. I have kissed quite a few of my friends. But I've only made out with my best friend. She also went down on me. I guess that was fun, but it wasn't much of anything. Ever since that time though I've been very interested in finding someone who wasn't one of my friends to experiment with. My guy and I have wanted to have a 3 some with another girl, and I'm really excited for that. We just have not found that right girl yet. But I definitely hope that one day it will happen for us....
 GoldenTiger
Msg: 36
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:58:23 PM
I think girl on girl action is WAY too overrated and most of the girls that do this aren't even really bi sexual they're just doing it to get attention and i find that really sad....most of ACTUAL bi sexual women i know don't go to the club and hump each other and flaunt it for attention....soooo that said....it's not anything over exciting....and i've had a 3some....borrrringggggg and annoying since it was my gf's *at the time* idea to have one then she got all jealous
 horny_in_calgary
Msg: 37
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:05:58 PM
Being bi is just a form of expressing yourself in a sexual way!! There is a preconceived notion that 2 women together is somehow more sexy than a guy and a girl or 2 guys or whatever...Sex can be HOT or NOT in whatever form it takes!!!
 ya_alilshy
Msg: 38
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:08:57 PM
I love being with another woman. The smell, the sweetness, the romance and passion.... these are beautiful. Holding hands while walking along the beach and kissing, while knowing you and her are maybe among the minority of the population.....

I hold my head up high in pride, for I know how to share love. I can walk the world with my girlfriend, and despite disapproving looks or snarls, I know that I have beauty in tow.

Two girls together is hot. More girls with a guy or more guys with a girl or any combination is completely wonderful. Why shouldnt you explore the depths of intimacy? Why shouldnt we carry ourselves with pride?
 ya_alilshy
Msg: 39
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:09:05 PM
crap i wrote twice lol
 trvlingman
Msg: 40
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:11:25 PM
my opinion is
far to many women say that they are bi-sexual

getting drunk at a party and making out with a friend doesnt make you Bi
it makes you drunk.

girls like to throw that around to get guys exited.

it doesnt work on me ladies. having known actual bi-sexual girls. I've seen much better shows than these wannabees put on.

if it's you it's you

if your using it for effect. your a very insecure girl now arent you
 badbadgirl
Msg: 41
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:18:51 PM
I think girl on girl action is WAY too overrated and most of the girls that do this aren't even really bi sexual they're just doing it to get attention

i agree.i did this when i was younger, drunk, kissing and dancing with my girlfriends just to excite guys at the club.we all do silly things for attention when we are young.when i see girls do this now it makes me smile...i see their game
 ya_alilshy
Msg: 42
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:21:19 PM
Assuming girls do anything together just for attention, is only assuming for part of the population.

Only the minority of ladies who name themselves bisexual or homosexual, are in it for fun and clubbing.
 hot_monkey_sex
Msg: 43
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 2:23:13 PM
i think its fun, girls lips are typically much softer than a mans.

guys>>> ever wonder what girls do when they go to the bathroom together?
 nergal
Msg: 44
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:33:13 PM
Usually they discuss guys .. ^^
 hot4teacher
Msg: 45
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:40:53 PM
I kiss girls when it's a joke, and they are my close friends, and we are very drunk and being stupid and trying to make men squirm. FUN TIMES.
 jeanc200358
Msg: 46
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:43:57 PM
"...but everyone likes to see two chicks."

No, I'm afraid everyone doesn't like to see two "chicks." May I respond to that with a resounding BLECH?
 kwislachica
Msg: 47
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:58:43 PM
i grew up in key west ,which is a very laid back society and excepting of homosexuality, so i do not see anything wrong with same sex relationships of any sort. i personally love man on man action. i think it is because i know they don't want me, which makes me drawn to the very act. i have played with women before, started out as my exs fantasy, but i did enjoy the different sensations that come with a woman compared to a man. i am a highly sexual person though (not just with anyone, i can be bad all by myself too!!) and would rather see people kissing then fighting any day, no matter what the sex may be.
 focusnme
Msg: 48
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:15:08 PM
hey - we are looking to have a threesome and the thought of my gf kissing another girl is enough for me but she is looking forward to it just as much
 Cookiemel
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:28:50 PM
Well Im not bi or str8 but here is my 2 cents
ya kissing another girl is the best...Sometimes its fun to do it in front of guy friends to tease them a lil lol
peace
MEL
 webwanderer
Msg: 50
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 9/13/2005 5:52:28 PM
I have always wanted to have a bi girlfriend. Not so much so we could have threesomes but so that I could watch her with another woman. I would be fine with her having a friends with benefits on the side just so long as she wasn't spending more time with her than with me (because then she would really be dating her and sleeping with me on the side lol). One of my previous gfs slept with another woman once while we were dating but she was out of town so I never got to watch. It had no adverse effects on our relationship since I was all for it. We aren't together now but taht is because of much more mundane relationshp stresses. We are still good friends though.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls