Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forums_only
Msg: 76
Girls Kissing GirlsPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
girls make better kisssers than boys do ... they are more sensual and not as aggressive as guys tend to be ... plus they tend to have softer lips .....
 lil.miss.vixen
Msg: 77
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/21/2006 7:59:00 PM
i've made out with 2 of my best friends and just kissed another....
with one, it was full out making out, i went down on her and everything....the other friend we fingered eachother/made out. both were very good too.
the odd thing about it = it never happens unless we're single....go figure...

hells yeah i'd do it again!!
 Apocx
Msg: 78
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/21/2006 8:15:01 PM
Girls are seemingly attention whores. At a party/club/public place they will gladly kiss one another for the same reason they are willing to get nude - attention. Is it really that hard to understand? You think if everyone turned away when the girls were kissing they would continue to do it with each other and random other girls for the rest of the night? Of course not. Granted, there are some persons out there who are actually bisexual, the majority are show-bisexual, which means simply that they will put on a show for others.

Covering the other parts of the intial posters questions, yes - more than once. I'm in college and surrounded by these attention-craving females at all times. Little more than a group of people and two good friends and a threesome is setup for whichever guy in the room is willing to take advantage of it.

I wouldn't precisely call it cheating when my girlfriend kissed another girl in my presence, namely after I encouraged the matter. As the typical college male of course I will watch two females kiss, namely if one is my girlfriend, as this increases the odds for a threesome, and as we all know that is an inherent fantast of all male minds.

In my opinion, women view bisexuality as a way of grabbing attention. Suppose they fail at grabbing males' attention when kissing another female, they are still getting the attention of the female they are kissing, which feeds the attention need within each other, a symbiotic relationship. Apart from Brokeback Mountain and straight out homosexuals, you will not see two males kissing each other as the attention need is not present.

Any other brainbusters need answering?
 secondchanc0
Msg: 79
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 9:23:12 AM
hey, girls kissing girls is hot,but i love kissing, the way they like it, it is like dancing, i lead,kissing i let her lead.
 brad77hayes
Msg: 80
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 9:27:07 AM
When I found out my wife was cheating, I prayed that it was w/ a woman!
 Boadicea
Msg: 81
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 1:41:52 PM
MMMMmmmm kissing girls, every reason why I like it has been said.

I also agree with many of you who frown upon playing it up in public just to get attention or to tease the boys.

However, after breaking up with my ex I did make a point of calling him up one night to tell him that I was spending the weekend with a hot younger woman.
 Hezron
Msg: 82
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:16:00 PM
I have to point out that the idea that men are ugly and women are beautiful is nothing more than a product of our strange societal conditioning. Do I find men attractive...no way...total basic homophobic repulsion here. But is interesting to note that most biologist and anthropologist actually say that all people are latently bi sexual in the sense that touch equlas pleasure ect. Men and women are conditioned very differently where wome are taught that they are beautiful and that being beutiful is very important ect. Men are taught that they are to me manly and macho and in general to be homophobic. So the idea that women are beautiful and men are ugly is nothing more than an ingrained myth. Probably on a rela primitive level men are just as potentially bisexual as women but owmen are more opne to it because of they way they are raised.
 ~*~*~Monique~*~*~
Msg: 83
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:53:44 PM
Im sorry, but Yuck! I would NEVER be w/ another women sexuelly or Kissing...But If thats what other females like..Then whatever thats them.

As far as my man being w/ another female...HELL NO! It's either me and ONLY ME..Or Bye-Bye
 smoochiegal
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:16:56 PM
Girls kissing mates out clubbin is usually from too much booze and for the interest factor they want attention. As a bi woman ofcourse I enjoy sleeping with women I still ahve standards though maybe more so with women as it isn't as easy as them slippin a condom on when it comes to the spread of sti's. How far depends on the woman and situation.
I think most women like the FANTASY of watching a bird with their man but in secret i think the reality is that they'd hope their man would say oh no way I don't wanna go near another woman only you and that the thought of him pressuring her after her airing a fantasy like that could actually make her feel that he doesn't really love her. I have had men say it to me that I have been in a long term rel with and I said I can't sleep with a woman etc that is not like a friend and that I'm chilled with so it would have to be sum1 I spent sum time with and if he could truthfully promise me that he wouldn't develop feelings for her that she was just sex and thats it then sure ok but it's funny cos the guys that have said it all said to me they couldn't promise that. So there was their answer.
I also think that being bi sleeping with a man or woman is cheating if your partner doesn't know. I would also feel a bit nasty if i slept with a woman infront of a bloke I was going out with and then not let him interact it is teasing to the extreme. xjx
 mudloger1981
Msg: 85
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 7:53:35 PM
this is hot as hell especially when its with my****inbetween
 webwanderer
Msg: 86
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:11:56 PM
Ummm I'd watch!
 steve41ca
Msg: 87
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:17:21 PM
It's not normal people...same as 2 guys kissing, fvck'n ewwww
 ulao
Msg: 88
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:20:01 PM
One of my ex girlfriends loved women. Always flirting, and admiring them. .I found out she was with a girl one day. And you know.. It was the same feeling as a girl going off with some guy. I would think not being attracted to the girl she was messing around with had part to do with it, lol. Had a lot of fun dating her though. Two at once is very nice, having them coordinate together when performing cretin pleasures. Harmonic moans. Just make sure to bring lots of liberation. I don’t think picture posting is allowed on here lol...
 ian78
Msg: 89
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:24:03 PM
Hey northcoast can you think in creepy! cuz that's what you sound like! Ya girl on girl was fun when I was 18 but come on! who care if you have sex with girls, I would rather do it than watch it and no girl can take the place of a guy who knows what he is doing...................I watched a lot of the spice cahnnel when I was younger.............good resource for eating out!!!! lol good luck to all of your muff diving.............yes all of you even northcoast ya crazy fruit cake!
 mudloger1981
Msg: 90
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:25:17 PM
no two girls can be feminine together two guys can not be masculine together
 ian78
Msg: 91
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 8:25:29 PM
OH! steve41 is a homo fober! Hey steve wanna make out??????? lol come on all the kids are doin it buddy! shave first please, I have sensitive skin! lol
 Butter1976
Msg: 92
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/10/2006 9:16:20 PM
I think girls kissing girls...is hot!

And plus...girls have softer lips...
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 93
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/29/2006 7:39:57 PM
Hello Mrs & Mr. Butter:

Well there is nothing wrong with either sex being attached to the same sex it is all part of human nature and is naturally curious to find what is unknown to someone!

Tall_ Guy
 beavisHchrist
Msg: 94
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 10/29/2006 8:26:15 PM
seems like bisexual women tend to go for feminine women, Ive not seen too many bi women go with butch women....to me that shows they are conditioned to societal expectations of what a woman should look like and not really into women for being women. But what do know *shrug*
 Proud_Mom
Msg: 95
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 1:51:38 PM

katie43723(d344686): i think being with another women is incredible.......they know just the right places to touch...a women knows what another women wants.......i've only done it a cple of times and it was nice.......its not something i would do all the time if my man wanted me to do it then i wouldn't hesitate on it...i would be very jealous if my man was with another women unless i was joining in

I agree 100%.. I would totally do it again!!!

I have been with 2 women once it was just kissing and making out.. Omg and it was sooooo erotic everytime I think about it it gets me all flustered.. The other women we had a bath together then some foreplay we were both newbies and it was also very hot!!!!
 shes_single_again
Msg: 96
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 1:59:44 PM
It would make me insanely jealous to see a guy I cared for having sex with another girl, I couldn't take it...no way. I am really not interested in women in that way. I love men.
 cheekychica
Msg: 97
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 2:26:35 PM
kissing girls is good.. taking it further.. is also good.
could I watch my man be with another woman.. yes. And wouldn't have one moment of jealousy. But thats just me.
 Caper143
Msg: 98
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 3:38:49 PM
If a guy blind folds me...then is really quiet and sneaks her in and she pleases me in a way I don't know she is a woman...then I can handle it...but the minute I know the truth...I'm gonna slap her face and kick him in the nuts...sorry but I like c0cks!!!
 rubyred6301
Msg: 99
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 7:04:34 PM
Being with another woman is a beautiful thing. Its funny because I had to hide my bisexuality for many years and now its the cool thing to be. I have never kissed another woman in public (unless you want to count my favorite lesbian bar ) And I never would to turn men on, to me thats not what its about. As far as sharing goes...nope, Threesomes can go very wrong
 chainsandfangs87
Msg: 100
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/4/2006 7:26:51 PM
Im Bi, I like it. I have had an experiance with a girl. But due to my ahyness,
I hadn't been drunk and high outa my mind it wouldnt have happend. But I had a
hard time with it because it wasn't love. It's the only sex Ive had whare it was just a
****. It was hard on my heart.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls