Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chainsandfangs87
Msg: 100
Girls Kissing GirlsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Im Bi, I like it. I have had an experiance with a girl. But due to my ahyness,
I hadn't been drunk and high outa my mind it wouldnt have happend. But I had a
hard time with it because it wasn't love. It's the only sex Ive had whare it was just a
****. It was hard on my heart.
 Tall_Guy_1968
Msg: 101
Girls Kissing Girls......Nothing wrong with this.....
Posted: 11/6/2006 12:38:01 AM
Hello:

It nice to see that there are ladies on her that are open and honest with others as well as themselves, my hat if off to you! Just be careful that you don’t get those that are looking for an INTIMATE ENCOUNTER finding you and asking to do, well we all have run into that type of couple at some time or another on web sites.....

Tall_Guy
 marshw
Msg: 102
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/11/2006 1:09:30 AM
There's nothing wrong with women having sex with each other and it does not make them gay. Just don't be cheating on your guy to do it. Lots of women teach each other to kiss when they are teenagers. They are the best kissers out there, in my book.
 colt8301
Msg: 103
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:44:23 AM
I don't know if I had girl cheat on me with a girl, but if she did she would be kicked to the curb, cheating is cheating, some bi women claim that cheating with a women is not really, personally I wouldn't have a bisexual girlfriend from the get go, for 1 I don't really competing with other men for women let alone another broad because girls have something men don't have. I would not have a 3 some because it's really only an excuse for the girls to have sex with each other, and i am not a pawn in anybodys game so i would just watch. personally if a girl likes both it's her perogative, but you can guarantee I will not consider nothing more than fun with a Bi-girl, i like women who are into just men.
 GalForYou76
Msg: 104
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/14/2006 2:18:02 PM
Kissing another woman is one of the most erotic and sensual things I have ever done. The softness of her lips, the playfullness of her tongue. Thats why I keep going back for more.

And making love to another woman is even better. Mmmm don't get me started!
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/14/2006 2:58:45 PM
I gotta wonder sometimes, do some women "play pretend bisexual" to make themselves seem hotter to men and if so...are they really attention whores?

I think to a certain degree it's true, they ain't bisexual just because they are out to impress some men with their tongue exercises.....puhleeeeeze !

Some women will use any angle....(pun intended) to get the desired effect on a man that is uninterested in her otherwise, but curious if she'll have sex with his girlfriend or wife. These women crawl ever'where on their bellies.
 Belladrama
Msg: 106
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/14/2006 3:33:27 PM
This thread made me lol because on the other site I go too
90% of the girls claim to be Bi..a lot of girls say it because they think guy's will think it's hot and their right....I guess that makes me a minority I'm Straight

The one good thing about being Bi is that it doubles your chances of getting a date
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 7:57:00 AM
Bella, that makes no sense at all. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, because frankly I think it makes a woman seem desparate, not "hot". It your willing to deceive someone about your sexual preference, just to shag a man......there's no tellin' what you'd do next.
 NymphomanicMan
Msg: 108
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 9:40:31 AM
Well two chicks kissing is amazing, of course watching them do more is like heaven...lol

I was at a party this past summer, and my gf started making out with my buddies gf, and they were going at it pretty darn good....tongue and all

They wanted to see what our reaction would be, and they actually made out at two different times during the night. They were both pretty drunk, but still knew what they were doing...and it was a first for both of them kissing another girl..so it was pretty wild...

Well both times, me and my buddy just stood there with beer in hand and watched, our jaws down to the floor, drooling and stunned, but enjoying every second of it...lol

I had a hardon myself...not sure about him, but i was turned on...lol (i'm sure he was too)

The next day, my gf felt stupid and embarassed, but when i asked her if she liked it or if it was good, she answered "yes it was a really good kiss"...

So who knows.....keeping my fingers crossed for more..lol
 forget me not36
Msg: 109
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 9:50:26 AM
I have loved men and I have loved women, each have their own special attributes.
 diamondbrooke
Msg: 110
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 9:51:27 AM
I have kissed a few girlfriends. Mostly just drunken thrills. Room full of college guys love that Haven't taken it any further than that though...least not yet
 missin`
Msg: 111
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 10:24:48 AM
i prefer seeing two guys kissing each other.
 Belladrama
Msg: 112
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 11:26:39 AM

Bella, that makes no sense at all. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, because frankly I think it makes a woman seem desparate, not "hot". It your willing to deceive someone about your sexual preference, just to shag a man......there's no tellin' what you'd do next.

Hey no offense taken:}
I'm telling you though I don't think I'm allowed to put the name of the other site in this forum but most of the profiles say Bi..I don't get it either til I joined that site over 2 years ago I never knew that their were that many Bi girls in the world never less on one site
 nursessoul
Msg: 113
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 11:32:49 AM
I like kissing girls, but I LOVE kissing men... kissing girls (and more one time) is something I tried way back when.... and am actually tempted to do it again. Why? well not for the "hotness" of it - but just to see what it's like now that I am older and wiser... and a tad more experienced ;)
 Fab_ricated
Msg: 114
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 12:33:06 PM

There's nothing wrong with women having sex with each other and it does not make them gay. Just don't be cheating on your guy to do it. Lots of women teach each other to kiss when they are teenagers. They are the best kissers out there, in my book.

Um,yes...it does!!! If any gender has sex with their own gender,it makes them gay or bi...but it is NOT normal!! Geez,if we were talking about two guys having sex...all kinds of slanderous words would be used by men,but if it's women and a guy enjoys it,then it's all good. If it looks,walks and quacks like a duck...

I have never kissed a girl with tongue in a sexual way...and wouldn't...just my preference
 CathyRin
Msg: 115
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 12:33:43 PM
I just want to put it out there that I apologize if all I'm saying has already been touched on (I just found this one now and skimming over 5 pages, I may have missed all the details ).

So, I think it may have been mentioned, but drunken kisses to someone of the same sex, doesn't really count as "bisexuality." I'm bi, yes, I've been with a girl, yes... and I wasn't loaded to do it.

Another thing, is the cheating thing. I know many men who think if their girlfriend was to sleep with a girl it is not cheating... and if they slept with a boy, then it would be over in heartbeat and that other boy would be sleeping with one eye open. So why is that?

Oh, and for the recored, there are moere people out there than you think who are the opposite - two boys fooling around turns them on.
 nursessoul
Msg: 116
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 1:15:43 PM

If any gender has sex with their own gender,it makes them gay or bi...but it is NOT normal!!

Who are YOU to say that someone's sexual orientation is or is not NORMAL? Thats a pretty loaded word to be using in a place such as this, and in a time such as now.

Get with the times, homosexuality and being bi IS normal - thats proven... ppl who are truly bi and gay have NO choice in the matter.

JMHO of course.
 knee_hacker
Msg: 117
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 2:38:29 PM
I'm sure.. wow I can't believe the level of stupidity in here. Being Gay and bi is a choice just as much as an alcoholic chooses to pick up a bottle. Liking someone from the same gender isn't normal or we'd be all the same sex. I'm a proud to be white straight canadian and wouldn't want it any other way nor see it any other way.
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:02:00 PM
Thank YOU ! knee hacker, of course it's not normal to have sex with someone of your own gender ! and anyone who thinks it is...is NOT NORMAL either !

YES I SAID IT !

There is a difference between ACCEPTANCE and NORMAL. I have to ACCEPT there are rapists in the world, there are child molesters, there are stars in the friggin skies. To be any of these things is NOT NORMAL, but we must accept they are out there. But we don't have to accept them as normal.

They won't EVER be shoved down my throat as to pretend they are normal either. Because my intelligence is a bit normal and the great part about it is....it belongs to me. Nobody influenced it, nobody made me conform nor force to label anything as "normal" for me. I was born at night....but...NOT LAST NIGHT !
 webwanderer
Msg: 119
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:49:21 PM
This isn't actually on topic but I figure it is worth mentioning.
Same sex relationships are not exclusively human. They ahve been documented in most of the mammals on the planet and in varrying degrees. To say that people chose their sexuality is stupid. Some people may be wired more towards one of the spectrum than another and can choose to indulge their feelings or not. It isn't a matter of normal versus abnormal but rather common or less common.

OT: for me girls kissing girls is still hot
 Fab_ricated
Msg: 120
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:51:03 PM

Who are YOU to say that someone's sexual orientation is or is not NORMAL? Thats a pretty loaded word to be using in a place such as this, and in a time such as now

I didn't mean it the way you took it....he stated that cuz a girl has sex with another girl doesn't make her gay....Yes,it does. It at least makes her bi...If a man were to have sex with another guy,you would not see one person in here saying he WASN'T gay.

Hey,I agree with you basically...I think it's pretty crappy that if it's female/female,it's accepted...if it's male/male,it seems to be looked down upon...My point was that either way is the same to me...Some have stated that anyone,male or female would rather watch 2 girls go at it than 2 guys and that's just not true....I'm strictly hetero and I'd rather watch 2 guys go at it than 2 girls...again JMHO as well.
 knee_hacker
Msg: 121
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:56:11 PM
you think that stating that you have control of your sexuality is stupid ? lmfao are you on drugs ? of course you can fags just like it in their ass. They look at a****and say hmm I wonder what that would be like up my ass but look at a hot naked chick and say no thanks. Believe it or not thats a choice.
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 4:09:23 PM
I think it's the penetration that some consider as the sex part. A woman can not penetrate another woman, but a man can penetrate another man, so voila ! ergo...intercourse...hence gaydom in all it's grossed out glory.

Sound like splittin' hairs? Probably.
 Blargal
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 4:57:06 PM
Bi women, or even bi men cause troubles a lot of times in relationships. Its hard to keep a stable relationship with a woman or man who is bisexual. I have first hand experiance with an ex who was bi...it lasted 8 months. It was alright while it lasted but in short it ended very very badly. Since that day I try to stay away from bi women when looking for a long lasting relationship.

Still don't get me wrong I don't have anything against men and women who are bisexual I have many as friends who are, but for a long term relationship to last its best to go for a straight woman or man, at least that is in my own opinion.
 xFlyNerdx
Msg: 124
Girls Kissing Girls
Posted: 11/15/2006 5:40:25 PM

I gotta wonder sometimes, do some women "play pretend bisexual" to make themselves seem hotter to men and if so...are they really attention whores?

I think to a certain degree it's true, they ain't bisexual just because they are out to impress some men with their tongue exercises.....puhleeeeeze !

Some women will use any angle....(pun intended) to get the desired effect on a man that is uninterested in her otherwise, but curious if she'll have sex with his girlfriend or wife. These women crawl ever'where on their bellies.

This woman just owned you all... Its so true
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls Kissing Girls