Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Mensura Cramps      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HB2
Msg: 25
Mensura CrampsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
How you treat your partner during menses says a lot about your relationship...

Are you gentle and loving?

Do you have the "not this shit again!" attitude?

Not an issue for me anymore, but in the past the reflexology and sex helped the most!
 Byrd
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 6/7/2005 8:00:52 PM
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 27
Menstrual Cramps
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:26:33 PM
I know many guys are squeamish about this, but I'm bothered by the attitude that it's somehow the woman's fault .. i.e.
"when you're done PMSing"
.. joke or not, that's just ignorant.
 SylvanSwan
Msg: 28
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 2/16/2009 10:14:20 PM
Ah, some women have a tough time with those things. Take everyone's suggestions and if they don't work, get some Tylenol #3.
 _Poupette_
Msg: 29
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 2/16/2009 10:16:12 PM

shore66 ::: And there's nothing like an orgasm for MENSTRUAL cramps

EXACTLY!!!
 m_church
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 2/16/2009 10:48:31 PM
I had a girlfriend who swore by drinking tonic water to alleviate her cramps....
Not as a pain killer either... for her it seemed to do away with the cramps, or at least seriously reduced them....
Found this on web about muscle cramps.......

Quinine/tonic water Drinking four to eight ounces of tonic water (make sure it has quinine in it!) an hour before going to bed is a very effective remedy for most people. If it is too tart for you, add some lemon for flavoring. You should notice a difference within a few days, otherwise discontinue. OTC quinine was banned by the FDA because of health risks, but there is enough quinine in tonic water to help most people. See the Hyland's homeopathic remedy below for another similar option.

The stuff tastes AWFUL to me... It says within a few days,
but she said it really killed her cramps fast... like an hour or so....

I tried it for leg cramps.... It did seem to work for me too....
 HunterJumper6
Msg: 31
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 2/17/2009 7:28:19 AM
Definatly get a heating pad and place it on her tummy. Get some midol or rub her tummy. A tummy massage works wonders. Then again if you get her moving the cramps will go away
 UrbanTO
Msg: 32
Mensura Cramps
Posted: 2/17/2009 7:41:39 AM
I couldn't figure out what the heck "mensura cramps" meant until I read the posts... then it hit me... of course, menstrual cramps. Goodness gracious... spelling!

When I was younger, in my early 30s, the cramps were excruciating, to the point where I was physically ill, nausea and so forth. And it wouldn't happen every month either. All that would work for me was a hot water bottle next to my tummy, another one in my lower back supported by a pillow and Tylenol Extra Strength.

As I got older, late 30s and early 40s, it got better, probably because I was not ovulating as much. Now it's very light and I usually go for a run now when I'm having cramps. Exercise, moving around helps a lot.

I still get PMS though. Can always tell when I want to inhale chocolate!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Mensura Cramps