Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 expat57
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?Page 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
It was our first meeting. He was outside waiting for me and directed me to park my car in a space that was too small. It would be against my nature to suggest his spatial judgement wasn't accurate so I stepped out of the car and held up the keys and suggested he park it. He came to the driver's side. I reached in for my purse. When I stood up and turned around he was in behind me with the door open. He pulled me to him and kissed me and looked at me.

It was one of the most memorable kisses I've received.

Definitely, kiss. Don't ask.
 angelpyke
Msg: 252
Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?
Posted: 3/14/2008 3:04:46 AM
He's SMOKIN'....lucky gal!
 Laneagan
Msg: 253
Posted: 4/3/2008 2:15:01 PM
'Mrs.' Kisses

A kiss on the cheek is a kiss wasted
A real kis is not really a kiss unless it is tasted
You might not like kisses because they spread germs
But a kiss isn't really a kiss unless it burns

Kneeling to kiss a hand shows humble respect
And then there's the kiss that they call a 'peck'
But it is the kiss with tongues all entwined
That true lover's are trying to find

Do be cautious but don't be shy
If you like him you should kiss that guy
Not on the cheek, not with a peck
And certainly not first there on his neck

Place it there squarely right on his lips
If you feel hot then gyrate those hips
You could find love - it will take lots of kisses
Could lead you to become a very happy 'Mrs.'

Lane
 blissful_muse07
Msg: 254
Posted: 4/4/2008 9:07:10 AM
Spontaneity all the way!
 NCRosebud
Msg: 255
Posted: 4/4/2008 9:19:33 AM
I get the giggles if asked. Don't ask me. I'll let you know with eye contact or touching....and if you don't get it, I'm not uncomfortable initiating a kiss if I like the man.

Because I've had some bad experiences with a French kiss way too early for my taste (excuse the pun ) I will sometimes mention before meeting (if I feel confident I'm going to like the man) that I'm not comfortable with a French kiss in the beginning, but a "sweet", "soft" kiss is fine when the evening is over.

If all men would realize what those soft, sweet, tender kisses do to a woman....especially if you take her face in your hands.....OMG! Where's the cold shower???

Rose Mary
 fancynanci
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 10:49:38 AM
Never ask me for a kiss. Just take me in your arms passionately..the rest will fall into place
 jamesdeanny
Msg: 257
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:56:18 AM
Never ask. If there's any asking, it should be her asking you to kiss her.

Oh and be sure to kiss her for sure by the end of the second date. If she kisses you back nicely, you know she's into you. If she turns her head, well...there you go. Move on! ;) It's such an easy test to see if a guy is into you or not.
 867love
Msg: 258
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:28:06 PM
there are a million ways to steal a kiss -and your never going to know what the evening holds unless you try at least one
 smurf75
Msg: 259
Posted: 4/4/2008 2:17:32 PM
sometimes it just cool to be grabbed and kissed really hard,,, most people know if its going to be ok or not! If her body language isn't flirty and she is acting like you sunday school teacher then don't do it.... that would be funny when you went in with your move and she side stepped you!
 spiraldive
Msg: 260
Posted: 4/4/2008 3:20:45 PM
A guy who asks to kiss a girl is so lame...haha....just look for the signs & do it...

Better still... Don't ask "can I kiss you". It's so....eeeuurrrrggghhhhhh.....limp. Look for the signs, then look at her. Pause. Look her in the eye. Then ask "are you going to kiss me then or what??".... Damn, gave away one of my secrets then...

mitchchan
Msg: 261
Posted: 4/4/2008 6:20:40 PM
Dont ask - Just do it spontaneously!! LOL. By asking the lady it ruins the special moment.
 67los
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 6:49:31 PM
JUST KISS HER MOST WOMEN LOVE A MAN WITH A TAKE CHARGE ATTITUDE . YOU KNOW WHAT ALSO WORKS IS A KISS AND A QUICK TOUCH ON THE CHEEK. YOU GOT THAT GIRL!!!!
 ~DeepWaters~
Msg: 263
Posted: 4/4/2008 7:38:30 PM
A guy who kisses me only when he is reasonably sure I would say yes if he asked :)
 heARTeacher
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 7:44:29 PM
If you're observant you shouldn't have to ask if you may kiss her. Does she touch you or lean into you? Does she hold your eyes with hers? Does she lick her lips as if she's wondering what yours might taste like? Have you been holding hands? Does she lean toward you to listen to you speak?

If you can answer yes to three of these questions you can bet she'll wonder why you didn't kiss her when you walk away. She'll be self conscious if you meet again, feeling inadequate.

I've always found it more alluring if a man gently holds my cheek as he holds my gaze and leans in. If I'm attracted I don't move away from his hand. The gentle start can build to a lovely crescendo. Romance.

Save us from the lunger whose approach is the closed eyes and the open mouth who checks for a gag reflex thinking it's attractive. No finesse. No class. No further.
Should you kiss? Can you do it well, with understanding of the vibes? A kiss can be seduction or assault. Gentle nuzzling, face to face, makes a kiss a natural outcome, not a goal to score.
 VirgoGrl
Msg: 265
Posted: 4/4/2008 10:23:50 PM
If I like him he will know it and I might even make the move myself.
 lltdts
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:49:28 AM
I would normally say just kiss the girl...but there are ways you can "ask" without bluntly saying "can I kiss you?"
 Ladivacrj
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:32:21 AM
It depends on the situation. Sometimes the spontaneous is great and other times it is sexier when they ask. I guess you have to be in the moment.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 268
Posted: 8/15/2008 6:09:39 PM
Trial and error.

Just do it, you'll know soon enough.

A couple pointers:

-Avoid being sloppy

-keep it to the lips

Sloppy kisses are a sign of bad kisser and makes her feel like she's on the receiving end of Hooch! If you're a good kisser, most women will enjoy it more and appreciate you more if you spend more time on her pucker!
 ils99
Msg: 269
Posted: 8/15/2008 6:19:01 PM
Lol... just imagine him asking "say, mind if I kiss you?". That would totally kill the moment. The guy should be subtle but forceful enough about it in my opinion. If I don't want him near me I'd make it clear.
 baultista
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 2:00:05 AM
It's easier to say sorry than it is to ask for permission.

This rule generally applies to everything.
 TheDirtyBen
Msg: 271
Posted: 8/16/2008 2:12:08 AM
Instead of phrasing it as a question, how about if he phrased it as it statement?
How would that be received?

Just come in real close to her....say, about within 6" from her face. Maintain eye contact.
And just say, "I'd like to kiss you."

Gives her a chance to either say, " Uh NO"......or " I think that I'd like that".

How bout it ladies?
 annuh82
Msg: 272
Posted: 8/16/2008 8:36:26 AM
NEVER, EVER ASK! You kill the moment, and sound insecure. You have to look at the other person's body language. If they are standing pretty far away from you, or everytime you move closer to them, they move back than they are not interested. But, if they mimic your body language, and you keep on catching them look at you, and smile alot then make your move.
 tamq
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 7:21:16 PM
You can see the want in his eyes, as they are drawn to your lips.

Just let him move toward you and that makes it very spectacular.
 Ms.Sweet Sinful Seduction
Msg: 274
Posted: 8/16/2008 7:22:25 PM
I think I would rather they just surprise me and kiss me if there some sort of chemistry felt between the two of us.
 Shades78
Msg: 275
Posted: 8/17/2008 12:24:25 PM
I like it to be a suprise at a random moment.
The ones asked out load are moment killers.
And the ones that you know are coming aren't a suprise really.
The ones that you don't see coming are the best!

Ohhhhhhh ........... story.
Senior year we're playing hide and seek. Me and my friend - Jim are hiding together and totally laughing our heads off. We picked great spots, but were found easily because we couldn't keep quite. As we're hiding together he turns around smiles for a second and kisses me quickly. Didn't see it coming and I did pretend to dislike it at first then we cracked up again. We never dated, but he gave me the best kiss I like so far - though he may not know it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?