Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 modaf12
Msg: 101
Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I think it’s kind of disorienting when a guy kisses you without permission, but then these type of guys are so**** and arrogant, they don’t even think they have to ask permission. In other words you should thank your lucky stars, that he had it in him, somewhere in his big dark heart to acquiesce, and give you a kiss. I don’t mind a regular kiss on the check or even on the lips, but French kissing 20 minutes after we met( I never been French kissed before), while exploring my assets , are you kidding me !!!! not that I’m complaining , it was good, but I still would’ve wanted a warning, because one minute you're talking about music & traffic, and the next thing, someone has their hands on your ass, in a dark hallway , WOOT!!!
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 102
Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?
Posted: 9/19/2006 10:57:10 AM
I enjoy being slapped, so I usually do it spotaneously.
 ~TrueBlood~
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2006 11:22:10 AM
The last time I was kissed he said "are you going to kiss me or what" and that's all I needed.

I want to get kissed like that again - soon LOL
 disaronno amaretto
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/23/2006 5:19:36 PM
I absolutely LOVE it when I have the opportunity to "ask" for a kiss. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I hate, hate hate it when a man just takes a kiss! Of course, Im referring to the "first" one.
 bolotye
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/23/2006 6:50:28 PM
Dont ask to kiss me. Just do it. If you have any common sense you will know if its a good time or not. Us women are not that hard to read in that area. If we are attracted to you and want a kissy poo, you will probably know it.

This doesnt mean grab me and throw me up against the wall and .....well hold on a sec here....

Yanno...the more I think about it..that works too.

ladysprite
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:23:01 PM
This doesnt mean grab me and throw me up against the wall and .....well hold on a sec here....

woo!!! Yeah... I'm with ya there... !!!!!

Asking is sweet, and yeah, I've been asked, and said yes.

But, my opinion, if you are in any way unsure, put your hand in the woman's hair, and gaze into her eyes. One second will tell you. If she looks scared, kiss her on the cheek, forehead. If she looks excited, closes her eyes, or wets her lips.. dive in and kiss her mindless
 GreenEyedGirl
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:33:44 PM
I say that if the moment is right, just go for it. There is nothing sweeter than a spontaneous kiss when there's sparks flying and excited little butterflies in the stomach.

I have always hated the can I kiss you question, because then I feel like I'm trapped and I have to kiss him whether I want to or not. What am I supposed to say? No thanks, I think you suck? Or how about no thanks, why don't we just spit in each other's drink and call it good? hehe....
 indigoeyes
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:51:06 PM
Do what comes naturally...
 heyitsdoug
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/23/2006 8:26:21 PM
OK.....so the general consensus here is just open your eyes and mouth
up wide, stick your tongue out as far as it will reach and GO FOR IT!
..........grunting and moaning are optional!
..........and no butt sqeezes on the first one!
 1fixitman
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:16:49 PM
Study some body language. If you are touching he on the arm and she is touching you back on the arm several times this is a good indication. If you can touch her hair and she dosen't pull away she is possibly ready. You have to look at her in her eyes. There are many different indicators. Intuition is really good. Remember that intuition or gut feelings should have no emotion tied to them. If there is fear or anxiety or guilt tied to the thing that you are feeling then it is not intuition. Ask some of your close women friends about this feeling. Thier intuition is like 20 times greater than ours as men. When you kow it is right and she might not be expecting it then do it. Do not let this feeling go for very long without taking action. Women can sense that you are not doing what you need to do as man and after so long you will completely go into friends zone. Once you are there, you can not reverse. Next
D Rock
 ima_gin
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/23/2006 10:44:44 PM
Ppfft. Real men don't ask! We go for it, if we get it.. sweet. If we get slapped, so be it. We have to find out whether you're into us or not. I think as a woman you should know it's coming after a date or two... don't lie, you expect it anyway, sooo.. what's the use in asking/beating around the bush? lol
 iced tea
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/23/2006 11:11:18 PM
All this talk about kissing is making me envious. One memorable kiss was from a man I met on line. We had a lunch date and when we were wrapping things up in the parking lot of the restaurant, he leaned over to kiss me. Was the best french kiss I ever had. I moaned thruout the kiss, that's how good it was. Got 2 more kisses before we left that day. I can remember it like it was yesterday and it was back in 2003. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 Stillalicious
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/24/2006 12:33:17 AM
JUST KISS ME Dammit! Who wants to be asked?? Kind of takes away from the moment otherwise
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/24/2006 6:49:58 AM

Do what comes naturally...

Exactly,.....then get slapped.
 MrBlueEyes1972
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/19/2006 10:47:30 AM
The best kiss, is the kiss that just happens, and neither one of you knew it was coming, it just happens....*wink*
 Looking_in_Ottawa
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2006 12:19:23 PM
My method works pretty well.

At the end of the date, I will move in for a "thank you for the lovely evening" hug. Now, when I am pulling away slowly, I will run my cheek along hers.

If she isnt interested, she will more or less pull her face away or turn away and that lets me know its game over.

However if she IS interested, guys its great. Your cheeks pass each other gently and then your lips are close enough to each other to go for it. Since I am 6'1, most girls tend to look up at me. There is nothing sexier than a woman looking up at you with that little lip nibble from 2 inches away from you. At that point, if you dont go for it, check your testicles in at the nearest dry goods store cause you shouldnt have 'em :P
 izzyross
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/19/2006 3:23:08 PM
Depending on the situation, I think it's kinda cute when a guy asks (I'm asked more so, than not). But, it can also kill a moment... and that kiss just sucks (no pun intended). I guess the best kisses I've had is when the guy just goes for it.

...if I hafta slap him... then so be it.
 mar1970
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/19/2006 4:30:04 PM
Asking? Oh no, pull me in close and just go for it!
I would think a guy would know if it's ok from body language and that look in her eyes!
 chameleontat
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/19/2006 4:40:53 PM
"Specially from grandma with that dark red lip stick on."

Ya, but don't let her kiss you on the lips as it's really gross when she tries to slip you the toungue and drops her dentures.
 A MUZEing..
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:12:23 PM
I don't mind if he asks. Some women may prefer that he just goes for it, but I like a little notice, then I can make sure I don't have gunk in my teeth or am just about to burp, hiccup, sneeze, cough... or worse.

It shows he is thinking of me and my comfort level, which I appreciate.
 classact504
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:14:32 PM
Don't matter just kiss me!
 Subotai
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:26:07 PM
lol..too funny...notice how about 1/2 will say "just do it" the other half "asking is sweet"..

no wonder human relations are so screwed up..lol.

This reminds me of the "sensitive-macho" thing or "virgin whore" thing..you know..desiring mutually exclusive character traits.
 chameleontat
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/19/2006 5:53:22 PM
"What am I supposed to say? No thanks, I think you suck? Or how about no thanks, why don't we just spit in each other's drink and call it good? hehe...."

This answer would get your point across but a smart talker like me would probably say something back like "cool I've never tried that before but can we wait till our second date I'm really not into serious spit swapping on the first date. of coarse there would be no second date.
 iced tea
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/19/2006 6:11:31 PM
I agree with you subotai

Relationships are screwed up because everyone is is comparing notes of their relationships to others, and getting advice from others on what went wrong with the last relationship. I am not saying that people shouldn't hear other peoples opinions or advice, but let's get real.

Use common sense and think things through. Some people will like you after meeting you, others won't. Sometimes you get played, sometimes not. Each meeting with someone is a gamble. It's part of life. Why must every person dissect every little detail of a date? Every relationship or date is different. That is what makes life interesting.

I am not saying that one shouldn't get advice or opinions from others. I am saying that in the end, after all the advice, you know what is best for you. Why must everyone make things so complicated when they shouldn't be?

As for a guy just going ahead and kissing you or asking you, I would say both are sweet if the man has treated you nice and respected you throughout the date. And if you are just not interested in the guy when he starts to kiss you without asking, then turn your head away. He will get the hint. But if he is just looking for something more and gropes you, then you have every right to put an end to it.
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 125
Posted: 10/19/2006 6:16:47 PM
Just try to kiss her! Make sure you have good breath though!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?