Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Odd Little Things The Opposite Sex Does You Find Sexy or Attracts You      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scabiosa
Msg: 76
Odd Little Things The Opposite Sex Does You Find Sexy or Attracts YouPage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It really turns me on when a man wears my {or his own} navy plaid slumming pants around the house. Plaid in general really does it for me. Turns me on.
 scabiosa
Msg: 77
Odd Little Things The Opposite Sex Does You Find Sexy or Attracts You
Posted: 7/23/2008 9:20:42 PM
I find it sexy if He/Him protects me. {A bit of the do unto others {watered down version...} dished out to the nasties to teach them good manners. But it's even better if there are no nasties. {If the nasties have all been reformed into good {happy}people.} Rather than good {dour} people. That's the Best.
 shortstuph
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 1:04:34 AM
I love it when a man calls me "woman" like woman get over here and kiss me...

I love it when he tugs my hair gently for no reason...

When I walk by... and I see him watch me walk by
 Nick583
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/24/2008 6:15:47 AM
I love it when a girl looks at me like i'm the only guy in the world, it hasn't happened too often...but the few times, it seems like time just stops, lol.

I'm also a big fan of spontaneous kisses, nothing is better when you get a kiss on the cheek, or she just grabs you and plants one on your lips.
 Droleci
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 7:49:17 AM
I find a women who wants to be with me to be sexy.

And yes, it's odd :P *sigh*
 mesa35f
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:13:05 AM
I loose control when a MAN

wears those work jeans and hangs the hammer and tape measure or whatver on them. and uses them with a pencil clenched between his ivory teeth and blinking sweat out of his eye, causing it to plot a path over the tanned jawline, finally falling to its end on the dusty work jeans.

gets all dirty fixing something in my house that I'd NEVER be able to tackle myself.

asks me ME what I'M going to do for him NOW?? :O)

Opens doors, pays for meals, and lighly keeps his hand at the base of my back.
Asks me what grammy would be saying about this moment.
When I see him from hehind, doing anything, even petting the cat. makes me want to smother him with love.
 EastCoastLipps
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:52:11 AM
I love to hear a man laugh. That to me is a big turn on, especially if it is an unusual laugh but genuine.
When a man grabs the back of my head as he's going in for the kiss. Very sexy.
When a man will grab my hand as we are walking together.
I know this is odd, but I love to watch a man while he is watching a sports show. Especially if he is into it. Something so manly about the passion they have for a game.
 samtq
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/26/2008 3:17:40 PM
I love when a man gets my jokes and runs with them - the funny banter and subtle flirting that can get going when you're on the same wavelength.

I love when he makes me laugh till my stomach hurts, and then gets all soft and romantic... that softness that suddenly crosses his face when he looks in my eyes.

*sigh*
 beachluver65
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 3:34:30 PM
I love it when a man grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. Or, when he puts his hand around the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss. .
 cyclesiren
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:17:04 PM
I love when he's driving to have his hand on my thigh. Or with my head on his shoulder while he sings with all his heart. Hearing his voice through his body. I love when a man pulls me close, no matter where we are, and kisses my neck just behind my ear. I love laying with my cheek on his bare chest listening to him breath, his heart beating, smelling him. Waking up to see he's been watching me even if he denies it with a shy smile. When I see his face relax into the one he wears just for me. Catching my eye across a room and sharing a private joke at a distance. In essence, the sexiest thing is intamacy and trust. When I trust a man, I'll move mountains.
 Photofan23
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:21:50 PM
When you cuddle before going to sleep or taking a nap and get that "happy sigh". You know the one

That gentle little squeeze when you are holding their hand.

That look and slight smile that says "I'm glad you are here"

"Come here"

"Hold me"

Only a slightly naughtier note......nails in the back. Rowr
 yullikeme
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:04:31 PM
I like watching a man throw a softball or football.
I like it when men lift heavy objects for me.
I guess I'm turned on by men showing their strength!
Anything "physical" turns me on.
Even a great smile or good eye contact.
Actually, men in general turn me on!!:
 byebye baby
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:34:40 PM
I'll agree with the watching him watch a game, so long as his teams doing well!! I had a b.f. that would just grab me and kiss me so hard when his team scored, made me cheer them on too ;-) Watching a man shave, catching him staring and smiling at me, watching him (happily) cook breakfast! When he comes up from behind to hug, and kiss my neck.. when a big guy gets gaa gaa with kittens, too cute!!
When he can give and take teasing in good fun.
Guys that can get into character, when telling a joke.. or a true funny story.
A sense of humor is very sexy, esp. when he can switch it to "I gotta kiss you now mode" lol!
 forum101
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:56:24 PM
hey samtg{{{{{{{I love when he makes me laugh till my stomach hurts, and then gets all soft and romantic... that softness that suddenly crosses his face when he looks in my eyes.}}}}}}}

*sigh*

Yeah, that's it. Kind of takes your breath away, doesnt it?
 yankeelover2
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/26/2008 10:09:49 PM
When he caresses my leg when driving............... HOT...
and when he is laying on the bed with no shirt on,,, yum,, I am a sucker for a mans back,....
 dynamel
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/26/2008 10:12:54 PM
My favs....in no particular order

- when a guy wraps his arms around me from behind
- running his hands through my hair, or just playing with it. (love this one!)
- watching a guy I like play with his kid(s), neices/nephews, etc
- when a guy is playful, laughing, joking, having fun
- when a guy looks me dead in the eyes before kissing me (love this one!)
 nicegirl4love
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 10:23:44 PM
in no particular order....

* a guy who looks kinda mean to everyone else, but is all soft and fluffy with me
* a dude who gets dirty with his hands, can fix stuff, won't be deterred by anything
* a guy who will watch his language around me until he knows it's ok to say certain things
* a guy who looks like he'd rip someone's head off if they laid a hand on me
* a smart guy

c'mon I'm 22 already and haven't found this guy yet...sigh... i'm getting impatient! hehehehe
Posted: 7/26/2008 10:37:46 PM
"Odd things they do?" Well generally men can act quite odd when they are all tongue tied and unsure of themselves - that is sexy! When they are so macho and stuff around others then all of a sudden when your alone they get all clumsy and sweet.

I personally love all the oddness about men - but I am sure we women are just as odd to them. That's what makes us different and I love the differences, boy do I love the differences!

Nicegirl4luv had a few good points I like as well:

* a guy who looks kinda mean to everyone else, but is all soft and fluffy with me
* a dude who gets dirty with his hands, can fix stuff, won't be deterred by anything
* a guy who will watch his language around me until he knows it's ok to say certain things
* a guy who looks like he'd rip someone's head off if they laid a hand on me
* a smart guy
 techgirl27
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:35:01 AM
-when he gets up and adjusts the brightness or color contrast on the TV or computer screen.

Without my even saying anything about it, he'll just do it and it will look better. That to me says he could be a little bit "techie" and shows he cares that little bit more.
 donna
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/27/2008 10:19:19 AM
I LOVE SOFT KISSES AND TO BE HELD REALLY TIGHT HAIRE SLIGHTY PULLED KISSES ON THE NECK IS A TURN ON. HAND ON MY THIGH WHEN DRIVING WANDERING WHERE ITS GOING NEXT AHA
 mysti318
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/27/2008 3:26:21 PM
work boots, white tshirts, worn out Levi's, dimples and a well groomed goatee
watching him tuck in his shirt or even better untuck it lol
running his hands down his goatee
to see him standing on the bumper of his truck checking the oil
seeing his chest while in the shower
feeling his rough hands on my face and thru my hair
watching his lips has he speaks
the motorcycle straddle
Oh gawd I better stop...... its been along time reggie lmaoooo
 Drkeyedbeauty
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2008 3:39:46 PM
when we're across the room from each other doing our own thing and I look up and he's watching me with a serious, sexy look on his face.

when he laughs easily

when he dresses for me

when they wear mirrored cop sunglasses... yum, yum and yum

when they act like men and excuse none of it and when you catch a glimpse of their little boy side once in a while.

I read a few posts and definately have to agree when a man says WOMAN come here! Love that!
Posted: 7/27/2008 11:15:06 PM
When a man comes up behind me, slides his arms around my waist and kisses the nape of my neck - omg.

When he smiles at me like no one else exists.

When he is working and all dirty and gives me a hug anyway.

When he carresses my face, then the rest of me.

There are just so many things to list!!!!!
 MissSarahindfw
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:39:21 PM
Men in suits and ties... oh baby that kills me. I just wanna grab the tie and pull him in close. Kissing my hand or cheek, that's a good one. Getting the door/car door. Watching a man cook or do dishes gets me going as well. OH and when you guys sing while driving... which I've found rare is totally super cute.
 puss1nboots
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:55:50 PM
Totally agree nothing more of aturn on than looking at a guy and him making me laugh. Oh and the watching when they dont think you know!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Odd Little Things The Opposite Sex Does You Find Sexy or Attracts You