Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 naughtyangel1
Msg: 26
view profile
History
When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
actions speak louder than words.
 lone56wolf
Msg: 27
When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:10:21 AM
I believe it with all my heart ... until the day it becomes just another lie. For every face, lives a different story. Only the best of fibbers can lie through their eyes.

Steve
 uneekguy
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:13:40 AM
Depends on how much you have to offer her.
 Islandguy01
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:31:13 AM
wow, thats just what we don't want to hear
if love is based on what you can offer a person
then it isn't love. Love shouldn't be about material things and what not
Love is from the heart, love makes you weak in the knees
love makes you do things you wouldn't normally do
Love makes you think about that person every waking moment
lovemekaes your mouth dry and it makes your heart race
and it does so every day of the week
if a woman says she loves you, she should be experiencing all this and more
same for a guy. otherwise its just an infatuation
 karkrazyc1r9
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:13:08 PM
For me personally, when I tell the guy I'm with that I love him, I mean it with all my heart. I will never tell someone that I love them unless I feel it.
 Bioscisweetie
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:15:31 PM
^^ I agree. I don't throw, "I love you" around like it's free. It's hard to say it.
 lilmissxy
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/7/2006 12:20:32 PM
i agree with both ladies above to say "I LoveYou" you gotta mean it it's not something to be thrown around
 Yes-man
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:46:33 PM
Steve do you mean that we lie to ourselves? "thru our ears.....the best of fibbers" In other words we wanna believe so bad that we are , as the cliche goes, blind.

j
 MIKES3
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:52:40 PM
I think its more of a security question. If you truly love someone you can see it in one another. If you have to ask yourself once (Do I love her) you better check yourself twice.
 lone56wolf
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:55:56 PM
Hmmm.... Never really thought of it that way. Got a point, J. ... but even the most hopeful of us can look into her eyes. You hear the words. If she really means it ... you can see it in her eyes. They'll be locked right onto yours ... if only for that brief instant.

Steve
 MIKES3
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:57:11 PM

Hmmm.... Never really thought of it that way. Got a point ... but even the most hopeful of us can look into her eyes. You hear the words. If she really means it ... you can see it in her eyes. They'll be locked right onto yours ... if only for that brief instant.

I agree 100% there chief
 bugsybears
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/7/2006 2:25:47 PM
you can tell if a woman really loves you. when she tells you this, just look into her eyes and you can tell if it's sincere or not. actions do speak louder than words and so do facial expressions.
 aracellyO
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/7/2006 2:26:19 PM
I hope if anyone says I LOVE YOU they really mean it. I am not too much for the whole...action speak louder than words...i think there should be a balance. Most people need to hear terms of endearment now and again. Actions are cool, don't take me wrong but sometimes we are moved to do something not by our feelings but by other reasons...it can get complicated with the whole action/word thing so i say A HAPPY MEDIUM.

I did fall for the light use of the word I love you and used it more than once when i really shouldn't have, but i learned my lesson and i promise myself not to use it so lightly. I think it is beautiful to hear the words and see the feeling because when you really love someone and you say it WHOA what a trip.
 jill121
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:55:18 PM
I know, that when it bubbles up from somewhere deep inside, it is soooo difficult not to say it...what are the rules as to how long before you can say it?
 carribeanking7
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:09:45 PM
Its just another 4 letter word for me................

actions speak louder.........when actions dont match the words........tells you alot about a persons character.......

Words not backed by actions are worthless.
 Myisland
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:14:48 PM
Anyone can say the words, but the truth comes from within. How she makes you feel, is the measurable indication of the truth
 MarcWiseGentleman82
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:20:09 PM
I totally agree with you. It's better 2 show love than saying it. Anybody can say that they love you but they really don't.
 ladypagey
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2006 1:08:42 AM
If I ever say the words " I love you" to a man face to face he will know by my facial expression and everything else. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I would dearly love to find true love.....He would know by how I act toward him.....
 smoochiegal
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2006 2:23:10 AM
can't speak for every1 and as there are men out there that tell women they love them when they don't really I assume there is an equal amount of women that do the same. Also there is a difference between loving sum1 and being in love with them. I think sum ppl tell others they love them too easily
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:15:54 AM
Before I came to this site, I would have said that sure some do, but after reading a lot of posts on here, I can't help but wonder if anyone truly loves anyone.
 :
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:56:47 AM
I mean it when i say it I hardly ever do, however, I have had plenty say it and then act as though they had not meant it. Some do some don't i guess.
 mr playful
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:00:20 AM
sometimes they mean it sometimes they don't...
it is that simple... I have found with my past that some women can fall in and out of love very quickly... that I am having challenges with...
but hey you take thier word for it until you are shown otherwise
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:05:28 AM
If you'll entertain my making a generalization, women aren't wired to "play around". There can be the occasional stray independent who would skew any empirical data but overall women just want to be loved. Do your part and they'll be all happyass in going about doing theirs. Stray from any component of the equation and the furies will be about you.
Men conversely are predisposed to to be as faithful as their options. We are not dissimilar to species less evolved regardless of all the hype swirling and attendant to this topic.
I firmly stand by my assertion that Men give love to get sex and women give sex to get love. Understanding that this has been reduced to the most base simplistic terms. And of course there are exceptions to every rule. (Keep in mind however, Gravity being what we know it to be is yet still a theory)
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:35:02 AM
And I suppose you're going to say gravity is more than a theory too. Darn you educated women.....Always skewing the statistics.
 daisie
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:40:21 AM
Does she mean it? "Absolutely not!!" or...if it is Saturday then "Absolutely yes!!" or....if her favorite color is 21 then "Absolutely maybe". Sorry...dumb questions require dumb answers.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?