Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married ladies that fool around      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kce33
Msg: 26
Married ladies that fool aroundPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Well if i was out in the dating market i would very much prefer married women for many reasons that i am not going to say, except that they do not present a threat and are pretty safe to date and most have the quailities that guys are looking for and they like sex....

kce
 nipper922
Msg: 27
Married ladies that fool around
Posted: 2/16/2006 7:54:23 AM
LaReina63
I can chuck as many stones as I want because I have never cheated on a wife or girlfriend. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. If I have a friend and find out he cheats on his wife, he becomes an aquantence because if he lies to his wife how the hell could I truts him?
 LaReina63
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/16/2006 12:13:43 PM
It's crazy.. but ONE person cannot be ALL for the other!!! Why think that way? Children are encouraged to make friends, all kinds of friends, male and female. Why, then, when we grow up are we all of a sudden supposed to make ONE person our all? It isn't fair to them or to us! And why are certain religeons able to have more than one wife? And yet that wasn't adultery.
 lookingineastcanton
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:40:26 AM
looks like women want men to come out of the dark ages and validate them but a lot of women wont give them the chance to do that...nipper ur right on the money...you get a gold star....
 kce33
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:42:51 PM
sassy50 .................Finally an honest woman, i hope you get lucky and find what ur looking for,,good girl

kce
 chocolatedate
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/17/2006 5:08:41 PM
Good 169

Why I have this funny feeling that your wife has no idea she lives in " sexless" marriage?
Just wondering,,,you remind me of my ex - it`s hurts!!
 Maddie51
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2006 6:22:22 AM
Guess I am old fashioned - but the bottom line to me is if you say "I do" - then you don't, at least until after the divorce.
 Jackie1954
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/18/2006 7:23:41 AM
I have to agree with Maddie51. My ex didn't touch me for 2 years (it was him, not me) and even though I was very unhappy with the situation, I didn't go somewhere else! I wouldn't pass judgement on someone else if they did, but I couldn't.
 chaswhatif
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2006 9:00:53 AM
If I cheat now-you're next
 fred_farkel
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/24/2006 2:41:43 PM
how about some input on this. A married couple that actually love each other very much. So much so, they hold hands when they are out, they do everything together and treat each other with love and respect and neither hate their marrage, they just haven't had sex in over a year! Would ether partner be a bad person for seeking out someone for discreet sexual relief? Anyone....?
 galaxy-drifter
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/24/2006 4:46:09 PM
Do you really not know the answer! Or just trying to get bombarded!
 damselinnodistress
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:49 PM
You mean take a mistress??? Are you willing to take that chance really? Because, if you do, she will expect you to take care of her financially as well. You better have a fat wallet! Marriage counselling would be cheaper I think
 fred_farkel
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:33:26 PM
It was just a question but I'm curious as to how the guy taking a mistress came to be? There were two people mentioned here and it seems to me ether could have cause to go outside the marrage, or is it ok for the woman and not the guy?
 redheadlady4
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:42:59 PM
It's amazing how many men contact me and say that want to "experince love" and are married. I, for one will not partake simply because my ex did it to me...I wont be the coz of another womans pain...I am sure there are some great "SINGLE" men out there...somewhere...arent there?????
 lizwhip
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/25/2006 7:54:23 PM
I have to agree with Maddie, Nipper, etc. If you have a great but sexless relationship with your spouse, why not get divorced and remain friends? Then you can run around and have sex with whomever you please, guilt free.

I also think it's kind of disgusting to stay in a marriage for financial reasons. Please. As long as you can keep a roof over your head and put food on the table, what difference does it make?
 damselinnodistress
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:40:10 PM
Sorry, about the "mistress" comment. I was responding to a man's post and therefore thought of a mistress. Same applies to a married woman taking a lover.
 thumperrose
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:21:17 PM
OK finaly got me to post to one of these things. I was married for 25 yrs ....yes to the same person. For me it is a matter of personal character about taking a lover while in a marriage or commited relationship. Im sorry folks but people who are dishonest do NOT have good characters and can not be trusted. I always say if your partner doesnt understand you then I sure the hell wont. Come one suposidly the people have been in a "relationship" for yrs and they want you to beleive they cant communicate enough to take care of each others physical or emotional needs.
If it is/was a health issue then they could have that looked at by a Dr. If my partner just didnt want to have sex over a long period of time and had no physical reason for it then I would HAVE to say hey this relationship is not working for me (and it would be the truth) WE can either work together to get it working again OR WEcan get out so we both can get one that does. Children or not.
A relationship IS not all about sex but sex damn well can split one up. I have to say being a woman... that over long term any sex can get ...dull & predictable. I am open to hey lets go find someone to swap with or have sex with together. Having open sex with another person is not necessarily what I consider cheating. It is the lies, and intimate emotional involvement that takes from a relationship, and the having to convince the other that your partner is somehow lacking.
Have the COURAGE to change the things you can.So many people just stay together cause its their comfort zone and basically they are just too insecure to risk being alone. If it doesnt work and your partner wont work with you get out ...dont pull another person into a already disfuntional situation whether your a man or a woman. Dont give me the oh so sad story about being in a sexless marriage .....thats where you choose to be.
 josephg
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:44:45 PM
In the frist place you termenolgy is totally screwed up.
These woman, are in no way Ladies.I can think of a hundred different names for them.But! Lady certianly isn't one of them.In the second place.who the hell cares about them anyway?
 fred_farkel
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/27/2006 11:31:47 AM
What an interesting thread. I'm really suprised at all the self rightous, upstanding women that would lower themselves to reply to a forum such as this. I would tend to believe that a real woman of character would not lower her standards to enter such a forum.
What do you think?
 fred_farkel
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/27/2006 11:35:18 AM
Ya know Redhead, I bet you do recieve a lot of mail from men though I doubt half is on the up and up. As for the love thing, I experence great love eating an ice cream cone!
 operababeutah
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:35:13 PM
This was me a few years ago . Many tiny children , very little sex and what little there was was one positon and that was a non kissing position.bleech
needless to say i was very popular after it took me years to talk myself into getting some on the side. I didn't have one thing in my favor in the hopes of getting a divorce that wouldn't sting too much. I am living that nightmare now. All i did was delay the inevitable. but because my self esteem improved dramatically i wouldn't change anything except not marrrying the a-sexual idiot in the first place.
 Chocolatebrowne
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:04:59 PM
Was married and miserable for 17 years. Never cheated, but I understand why someone (male or female) would......I left without anything, and I may leave the earth without anything, but at least I have my sanity and dignity.
 damselinnodistress
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:53:09 PM
your working, cooking and cleaning and still have time for sex during the day? Besides taking care of your kids and husband, which wears you out. Yet, you have the energy for another lover? wow
 damselinnodistress
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:54:18 PM
Dont you find it amazing what we can do, when we put our minds to it......
 redheadlady4
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2006 6:34:39 AM
Ya know Redhead, I bet you do recieve a lot of mail from men though I doubt half is on the up and up. As for the love thing, I experence great love eating an ice cream cone!

Fred: What do you mean..u doubt half is on the up and up??? I dont understand your meaning???
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Married ladies that fool around