Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 150
view profile
History
If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hmm...

I'd have a Top 10 with 1 honorable mention...

1) Anne Hathaway
2) Kate Mara
3) Nadia Bjorlin (me-OW!)
4) Michelle Ryan
5) Emmy Rossum
6) Alicia Silverstone
7) Scarlett Johansson
8) Maria Menounos
9) Elisha Cuthbert
10) Thora Birch

HM) Bettie Page

Um...yea...I'll be back in a while I need to uh...go water my plants or something...over there...um...

(wow did it get hot in here?!)
 dman82
Msg: 151
If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?
Posted: 4/10/2009 11:01:43 PM
Cant believe their are not more mentions of the sexiest women alive right now.

Carrie Underwood....

Most of these sex symbols wouldnt be anything withouth being famous...
 icecreamguy1
Msg: 152
view profile
History
If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:46:53 AM
Well, it would have to be someone who will not become intimate with a guy. So with that in mind it would have to be Jennifer Cora, who is domestic partners with Cat Cora from the Iron Chef.

Samantha Hayak, Jennifer Aniston, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, Raquel Welch. Others: Sandra Bullock, Lucy Liu, Gwen Stefani, Stevie Nicks
 Cherysh
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/6/2009 5:44:25 PM
My handsome hunk, Adrian Pasdar.
And for those of you who do not know this gorgeous hunk of a man, he's now on Heroes as "Nathan."
I first saw him on my fave show Mysterious Ways as "Prof. Declan Dunn." And that's where I love him from.
He's married, bummer. lol
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 5:52:34 PM
Vin Diesel (Yum), or his hottie co-hort in "Fast & Furious" Paul Walker, maybe Matthew McConaughey, if not them then I'd have to go for a funny guy: a funny guy can make ME do just about anything!
 kpooks
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 10:53:38 PM
The original and current Charlie's Angels.

Also, Charlize Theron, Jessica Alba when she did Sin City, Suzanne Somers back in Three's Company days, Salma Hayek.

The ladies from SNL are looking increasingly sexy, even though their nerdy demeanor wouldn't be classed as "sex symbol" status...Tina Fey, Amy Poehler...
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 156
Posted: 5/7/2009 6:16:19 AM
Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalaki....

Supernatural boys. mmmmmmmmmm bet those boys pick up !!!
 sizequeen
Msg: 157
view profile
History
 msdenissen3
Msg: 158
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:45:03 AM
I would want to be David Beckham
or that guy that Halle Berry just had a baby with.
I would want to be a real pretty guy.
 RIDE_UNTIL________
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2009 6:07:27 AM
here are so many beautiful women. I don't know what to say.....
It would be a toss up between someone demure like Lana Turner, to a girl that breathes fire like Angelina Jolie.......

Good Question though....
 Frederic Euxpery
Msg: 160
 danzandsing
Msg: 161
Posted: 6/7/2009 8:57:51 AM
Top 10 list (no particular order):

Serena Williams (damn, what a body!)

Halle Berry (pre and post natal)

Jessica Biel (big crush while on 7th Heaven)

Salma Hayek (the most beautiful and spirited woman in Portugal)

Paz Vega (Spanglish)

Vivica A. Fox

Alexa Ray Joel (yes, Billy's daughter is a cutie)

Kristen Alfonso (Days of Our Lives--woman still wears it well)

Phylicia Rashad (Clair Huxtable can still do it to me)

Megan Fox (like Vivica A. Fox--no explanation necessary)
 Jewels49
Msg: 162
Posted: 6/9/2009 4:26:21 AM
John Curtis Estes ~ better known as John Holmes
 Pinkribbonsinthesky
Msg: 163
Posted: 6/9/2009 4:36:37 AM
SOPHIA LOREN, MARYILN MONOE, GRACE KELLY, JEAN HARLOW (HER SOUL)

kaylee wilson
Msg: 164
Posted: 6/9/2009 4:47:24 AM
its got to be Hugh Jackman for me with the voice of Vin Diesel for good measure
 MrBlueEyes2u
Msg: 165
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:18:35 AM
Hmmmmm... Thinking here

OK Guys, Don't be shy, What female sex symbol would you want to be?

Jeez-sus... I cant even imagine why I would want to be a woman in the 1st place & here's why;
1. Period every month.
2.Tampons & Pads and how they restrict or affect your travel plans.
3.Mood swings do to hormonal changes.
4. your friends tend to act like a b!t*h for for already said reasons stated above.
5.Getting your boobs smashed in a vice twice in a year (ie Mammogram).
6.Pap smear once a year.
7. always worrying about what you eat and how it will make you look.
8. cant just whip it out and just pee in the woods.
9. No matter what you say men will always look at you as a puzzle that best ignored 80 or maybe 90% of the time.
10. The Belief that all men are pigs simply because they don't have to deal with these issues ever in their lives.

The more I think about this question the more I realize im happy to the Poker instead of the Pokie.

But this also makes me wonder which gender is more crazier than the other...
1. Women who are simply dealing with being a woman over issues they cant control for the most part

or

2.All of us Men who don't have to deal with these personal issues yet cant pass up a pair of boobies with turning into a dumb box of cr@p in seconds.

Personally I wouldn't want to be woman whether even if she was sex symbol

I can allrady imagine the flack im going to get from posting this one... oh boy javascript:smilie('')
 whytwater
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:28:09 AM

Halle Berry (pre and post natal)
Jessica Biel (big crush while on 7th Heaven)
Salma Hayek (the most beautiful and spirited woman in Portugal)

These are all good. Really good! I'd add Kim Baysinger, Cheryl Tiegs, Elle McPherson, and Marilyn Chambers (a fox with a mind for business, Lol), Demi Moore, and Cameron Diaz, because she has the warmest soul.
But whichever it was, once I'd made the change, I'd never stand in any long f-cking lines ever again.
 JasperJames
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:43:18 AM
Jessica alba everyone would be interested she is super hot
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?