Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Is it possible to fall in love, in 1 week?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bcsofnc57
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Is it possible to fall in love, in 1 week?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Yeah? Can you lift up a car, with only one finger?

No one can lift up a car with one finger but when it comes to human emotions anything is possible.

My parents married in 1955 after knowing each other two weeks, and had a good and loving marriage until my father died in 1999 from cancer. With 44 loving years of marriage, yes I think it was real love. Was it perfect? Of course it wasn't but the good far out weighed the bad. My father always told us, he knew my mother was the one the moment he saw her.

So yes you can love someone after knowing them a week or less.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Is it possible to fall in love, in 1 week?