Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 26
smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I got one.. diet spermacola...
 OOOJOEOOO
Msg: 27
view profile
History
smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?
Posted: 2/27/2006 1:42:31 PM
the smell and taste of a mans cum all depends on the food he eats and how well he is hydrated. For example, have your man eat some fruit and chug down a bottle of wated 30 minutes before you blow him....I think youll like itt!
 OOOJOEOOO
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 1:42:40 PM
the smell and taste of a mans cum all depends on the food he eats and how well he is hydrated. For example, have your man eat some fruit and chug down a bottle of water 30 minutes before you blow him....I think youll like itt!
 yeabebe
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/27/2006 1:42:56 PM
Hi there just wanna say if you want it sweet have them drink pineapple juice few minutes before, works like a charm everytime!
 smooothpebble
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:21:05 PM
Bleach ewww never heard that before what the hell do you eat to make it taste that way? well more fruits in his diet i say, iv heard it taste like what we eat
 JDD
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:13:45 PM
OK.. .first off. It takes a much longer regimine of diet to incorporate any thing you are eating/drinking to come out (pardon the pun) in semen. Some of things to avoid are: Smoking, Drugs (recreational and medical - including penicillin, etc), Onions, Garlic, Red meats, salt, too many vitamins can affect it as well.

The reason "pineapple juice" works well is because of the fructose levels. The sweeter something is, the more it permeate through the system. No differently than the "bad" stuff. So add more "water rich foods", melons, vegitables, peaches, etc etc etc. Basically whole foods with low smell/high natural sugar content.

This is also true for women's bodies as well. Wanna taste and smell "cleaner"? Just avoid the bad and intake more good. Works both ways.

As for the "bleach" smell... uh... did he happen to be taking Buckley's Cough Syrup??? It contains: Ammonium (yes.. ammonia!!) Carbonate; Camphor (the stuff that stings your nose like Vicks Vaporub); Canada Balsam; Carrageenan; Glycerine; Menthol; Pine Needle Oil; Sodium Butylparaben; Sodium Propylparaben; Sodium Saccharin; Tincture Of Capsicum; Water, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (the stuff you add to hottubs to keep it clean). Believe it or not!
 SBS13
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:16:44 PM
hhmmmm, I eat all of that, smoke and drink tons of beer,,,,always been told mine taste the best, they always come back for seconds and then somes,,,including a few who never did before they met me. So I have trouble with the diet thingy persoanlly. Not saying it is wrong, just based on my own experiences and the return calls for more high quality protein...
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:48:19 PM
AMONIA??? WTF!!!!!

see this is why i dont take meds, dont know what crap is in them.
 Sexy Swinger
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:59:28 PM
Well what did you expect it to smell like? ****?
If you want to talk of something that smells, **** is a much better subject if you ask me.
Nothing like the smell of a good **** don't you think guys?

Yeah man, Lets talk about The smell that makes us hard and keeps us cumming back for more!

SBS13
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:39:18 PM
^^^^^^^
Thats an easy one.....

cam51
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:03:43 PM
Pineapple juice works wonders for improving the taste of semen! My former girlfriend did a "before and after" taste test, and she was amazed at how much better it tasted after I drank 2-3 glasses of pineapple juice earlier in the day. She wasn't adverse to the taste in the first place, but we heard "urban legends" regarding pineapple juice, so she offered to check it out. She was such a trooper, eh?
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:44:48 PM
ok nexxt time I am making the guy drink that juice 2 hrs b4 than 30 mins b4 then one minute b4. That way, he will taste super sweet!!!!

xchuck
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:49:37 PM
I guess mine smells like oddles of noodles because that is my favorite snack
 veni vedi vici
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:04:43 PM
true about the pineapple but there is also pomagranites that have the same effect as pineapple..
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:06:26 AM
I wish men had a button where we could choose the taste of cum
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:41:50 AM
haha reminds me of a joke I heard awhile back:

a guy and his gf are in a hotel and they were busy having sex. The girl says to her bf, I really need to use the bathroom so, I will be right back.

Meanwhile, he was thirsty so he head out into the lobby naked. He sees a vending machine and decides to grab a coke. AS soon as he gets to the machine, he sees a couple heading his way. He freezes and stays put. The girl goes: hey look at the machine!

The girl proceeds to put a coin in the guys mouth and pulls on his shlong. Nothing comes out so she repeats the same thing and goes... omg, hand cream!

lol...
 Mom2anamazingson
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/4/2006 3:53:35 PM
is it possible if it smells like bleach, we could use it for cleaning purposes?

coldcanuk
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/4/2006 3:58:38 PM
I'll give you some of mine and let me know how it works out, just deposit $0.25 in my hand..
 uncle*2
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:37:48 PM
well then i guess mine would smell/ tate like coffee.....

but im not going to try it (i dont need a cup THAT badly right now)

i dont take cream with my coffee either.
 Pandy
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:09:59 PM

The worst is when it smells like bleach!!!

Semen contains both ammonia and alkaloids to different degrees in different men...those ingredients are also contained in lots of household cleansers.

There's nothing abnormal about a man whose semen smells "chemically".
 JDD
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:45:38 PM

"I wish men had a button where we could choose the taste of cum "

And why not colors too? Then we would cum(come) in different flavors and colors? lol
 Ln
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:56:06 PM
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
 Nobatteries
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2006 1:01:40 PM
once again...here I come (no pun intended) to the rescue...
a man's cum reflects what he's put in his body for the last few days/weeks...
also, the particular smell of a man's urine is also reflected in his semen...
don't eat asparagus, do eat fruits.;..lots of fruit (and the natural sugars) will alter the taste for the better
and as far as lots of alcohol...it does have an adverse effect...
the bleach smell...well...I dunno about that one...

selah
 arawak812
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/5/2006 1:21:20 PM
It is what you eat on how the semen gets it's smell. If you ingest basic (pH) foods or liquids i.e. milk, cheese, yogurt the semen will smell and probably taste foul. While taking acidic (pH) such as pineapple, orange, lime will produce a more pleasant smell or taste. Depending on how far from neutral (pH 7) the quantity of substance has been ingested will result on how much of the effect from neutral the semen will be. So, if you are going down in let say the next ten minutes, make sure you have battery acid handy, and the problem will be gone. No, need to worry about smell or taste.

That goes for you Ladies out there, perfume will NOT mask the smell or taste either.
 joseph322
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/8/2006 11:36:32 AM
I dont know what mine smells like. Well yes i do but secret of how i know.lol Mine smells like choclate because ladies love the choclate
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?