Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 loverboi29
Msg: 101
smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
ok so sometimes its a little bleachy...but come on ladies, dont tell me you always smell like roses
 Emon3y
Msg: 102
smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?
Posted: 8/11/2006 9:18:39 PM
i dont think it really smells like anything...if u got a guy that smells that might be a sign of an std...be careful
 osgoode
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:40:17 AM
If we're talking about smelly things then you women need to smell your own twats as most of you smell like fish. If a woman doesn't go down on me then I ain't going down on her fishpot. Swallowing is the least she can do if we can go down and lick that stinky tuna taco.
 Hello Kitty aka HK
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/13/2006 10:58:36 AM
Diet.........that's why,same with a woman...

fruit is sweet if you eat lots of it you will taste more sweet
junk food will result is more of a not so yummie flavor
too much salt will make him really salty.....so easy on the fries guys
 Hello Kitty aka HK
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/13/2006 11:56:02 AM
@osgoode

If we're talking about smelly things then you women need to smell your own twats as most of you smell like fish

Thankfully I'm not like that.( but I suppose you would think so anyways because I'm a woman )....I not only smell my taco but I will lick my taco juice off his face and suck my sweet taco juice right out of his mouth..Take a taste test prolly before he does...Diet I tell ya....it's the fruit mang!---peaches especially but none the less I smell like a woman...

If a woman doesn't go down on me then I ain't going down on her fishpot.

So your self-fish. dominering? A$$holic almost? Is that what your trying to convey? Not into pleasing her only out to please yourself? Well bud...if she isn't turned on than it won't matter how good or hard you can f*ck her eh? I agree fair is fair but the way you wrote the above or what I read from it was your all about yourself first.......that's a pitty...with such a dominate attitude you prolly would be a really good dominate sex partner if you were willing to meet 50/50.

Swallowing is the least she can do if we can go down and lick that stinky tuna taco.

Eating her taco and sucking the taco juice is the very least you could offer to make her want to f*ck your brains out.....instead of just letting you f*ck her while she thinks of her last good lover that made her scream and cum while she bores herself letting you hurry up and get the hell of me you jerk.......leaving thinking he isn't a good lover.

If the smell of Taco smells too fishy to you no matter how clean she is.....I would suggest starting in the shower, explain this to her....it's not that she "stinks" it's that you have a sensitive sense of smell and need to eat fresh taco.
Being from Halifax Nova Scotia I'm sure you smell fish all time and like your clams right out of the ocean. hehe

Your response about did humor me however and I laffed my a$$ off.....I'm sure your a great guy .........with an odd sense of humor...........

Yummie yum yum I like cum when he eats his fruit and proper diet
Yummie yum yum I eat fruit everyday...my taco tastes sweet
HK
 Mrs.Bucket
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/13/2006 12:40:25 PM
yeah thats true it does smell like bleach...giving a guy head cannot even be compared to giving a girl head, i'd love to take one of these guys that think a woman should HAVE to give him head and stick a****in his mouth with all this nasty shit spewing into it and down his throat. Oh yeah i'd love to see that
 MrLongrove
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/22/2006 5:36:58 PM
Try this - take a heart or two of celery, a cup of pineapple, a teaspoon of cinnamon and add a cup of Hi-C or fruit juice of your choice and blend thoroughly. Drink that everyday, twice a day, for at least a week and your woman will gulp you down like a tasty milkshake.
I post from experience.
 I love hockey
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/22/2006 8:45:11 PM
Hmmm, I find it smells like roasted chicken or smores... and sometimes even imported booze.
It can do that for a million different reasons, just as the girls do. Med's, stress... blah, blah, blah. Next!
 Kickn1Back™
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2006 9:47:56 PM
LMAO, roasted chicken or smores, lol. Imported booze, I would believe that one. The key to good tastin spunk is Granny Smith Apples. It gives them little fellers the taste of apple flavored Jolly Ranchers. So I am told.
 26yearoldguy
Msg: 110
Posted: 11/22/2006 11:55:38 PM
I guess I should be glad that I don't drink beer and that I eat fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.

No bleach smell here.

Though if I ever use bleach to clean a washroom at work and a foreman says did you use bleach to clean the hallway floor. Im going to now have perverted ideas in my head.
 Nogoodnames
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/23/2006 12:13:14 AM
Women taste a lot different than they smell... I find... anyway. However, a woman tastes different every night of the week and every different day of hte month and stuff.
 Fr0
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2006 12:39:42 AM
Heh, it's not so much of a bleach smell as it is protein, amino acid, hormones and salt.

Hey, I'm grateful if a woman is willing to pleasure me in that manner, so I never expect her to swallow.Truth be told, I'd rather they stop and stroke me to the end seriously. A bit too sensitive... or they are too good, I'm not sure.

Yeah, it's been said that diet affects the smell and taste of semen. Fruit is apparently a good one, and I found this stuff that stirs into water to alter the taste of your semen within 24 hours. I can't vouche for it, but I found it funny when I saw it.

Fr0
 trinaw86
Msg: 113
Posted: 11/23/2006 8:31:16 PM
good tip is get them to eat banana before u have sex apparently it make it taste better
 txtobyfan
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2006 12:25:58 PM
I love ganny smith apples...and i heard pineapple for the gentelmen
 69_dude
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/11/2006 12:38:25 PM
it pick up what you put in your body...
my girl can tell if I have quit smoking or if I am cheeting with the odd smoke from the taste of it...
I have been told that the best thing to do for your semen's tastes is to eat lots of fresh and sweet fruits... it keeps it fresh and fruity in flavor.

So for the guy that smells of bleach? well maybe he drinks too much water when he is swiming?

come on that is kind of funny!
 Samuzz
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/11/2006 1:38:34 PM
bleech makes me think of vodka for some reason.
 forummb
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/19/2006 10:10:53 PM
the reason why guys go smells different is because there is a different contents depending on how active the guy is, if a guy doesnt jerk off for say a few days his little buddies are gonna be all mixed up and ready to go meaning his load is gonna be concocted well and be a relatively consistant mixture. Versus if the guy drains his balls 3 times a day its gonna be alot more potent as far as smell goes because its going to contain alot more prostate fluid compaired to seminal fluid. Fruit sugars can offset the pH slightly due to the fact that fruit sugars are not digested as easily inturn adding a sugar to the baby makers. Meat proteins are not digested easily either which will put the pH off kilter and inadvertantly add a smell to the little team players.
 sexy_temptress
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/20/2006 3:47:14 AM
I have come across some smelly ones...

1. Bleach smell.

2. Protein, egg white smell.

3. Onion smell ( YECH! )

The only smell that is welcomed by me is the one that does not smell.....at all .
 justadude
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/20/2006 6:47:28 AM
IT'S ALL about diet.

depending on what the guy's been eating,it can have an effect not only on the smell and taste, but also the texture and gooiness of it.

I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and fibers and have been told numerous times that my cum is delicious.
 Fireand Ice
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/20/2006 10:33:37 AM
pineapple juice people..

Im told it works.
 __justagirl___
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/20/2006 10:41:45 AM
stalking...lol
I had a guy that tasted and smelled like chocolate...honest!
Exactly like chocolate. He said it was because he ate alot of...yep you guessed it, Chocolate!
Worth a shot...
Just a side note, If you just shove it down your throat when they cum...you don't have to taste or smell anything!! Just open your throat and everyone is happy!
 Fireand Ice
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/20/2006 10:44:07 AM
^^^^^^ damn that is too funny^^^^^^ ahem....
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2006 12:07:22 PM
Yep, I don't let it linger on the tongue. I don't "play" with it. But the only problem sometimes is suckin' it down so hard, of if he shoots too hard, it's down my throat and up my nose. REALLY ! Then it's kinda like sinus drainage for a few hours.

That's NOT pleasant. It burns. My eyes water, my nose runs and if I clear my throat or cough...it comes back up. It takes a long time to drain the throat. Drinking water won't help either. It doesn't MIX with water well.

Spoon full of sugar maybe? allergic maybe?

But I love swallowing, it's just the post snortem' reflex I guess ! ! ! !

Me thinks maybe because I'm uspide down or somethin' when he blows....ya think?
 zxczxc
Msg: 124
Posted: 12/20/2006 12:49:29 PM
It smells like Brie cheese - maybe that's why women like it so much.
 zxczxc
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/20/2006 12:54:21 PM
You know you gals don't really need to swallow. It's intimate and all but I always thought the idea was gross. Just spit after. Have some kleenex handy. Or rub it all over your lips.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > smell of semen...why do they smell the way they do?