Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > GUYS : What is the most frustrating thing you find in wom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 76
GUYS : What is the most frustrating thing you find in women's nature ?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

See what I mean guys.........there here trying to figure out what makes us tick. Ther'e studying while we b*tch...WATCH EM WATCH EEMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! Pay attention and you wil become..DA taTA TAAAAA drum roll please.............!!
TELL them ladies..what super hero will they become..........?

Actually, I love this thread. It shows me which men have stereotyped us all and therefore should be avoided at all costs. *Click* scroll scroll scroll

What this thread has shown me is the baggage owned by each of the posting fishies.

For that I thank you.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 77
GUYS : What is the most frustrating thing you find in women's nature ?
Posted: 7/9/2007 12:33:56 AM
Over thinking, over analyzing every little thing we say. When we say something that could be taken two ways, always assuming its the bad way we meant, which isn't so. Not letting things go. If we have a disagreement, an hour or two later, I'm fine with it. Whereas some girls keep score and have a little pile in their hand of every little thing you ever did wrong from missing the dishes one day to some comment you said to whatever. This little pile grows and grows over the years until they are staring at a big pile of crap that you may have done in the past. We have nothing to counter with because we let it all go at the time, and forgot about it. Forgive and forget, remember???

As a guy, we have an arguement or disagreement, one person wins, or not, or you agree to disagree and then we let it go. The next day I'm fine, we don't stew over it. But with some girls they just keep adding it to the pile. Years later they bring up an off handed comment you said YEARS ago. Give me a freakin break.

Let it go.
 Brad II
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/9/2007 12:36:28 AM
what drives me crazy?

it took me until recently to figure out that when a woman comes to a man with a problem, three things will happen:

1) She will tell the man about the problem.
2) The man will offer to fix it, or let her know how to fix it.
3) She will become frustrated and say "you're not listening!"

...and i couldn't figure out that the woman just wanted me to listen. just listen. not fix, not offer help or advice...just listen. Most men, being "fixers" or "problem solvers" want to help out by making the problem go away...but the woman just wants to talk about it.

kinda like taking your car to the mechanic and saying "it's making this horrible knocking noise." and when he offers you a quote, you sigh and ask him just to listen to the engine...don't fix it! lol
 theozman38
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 12:58:10 AM
scott546* who ever that is you are talking about man it sounds like her and my ex came from the same "biatch farm" the fact of it is women like these are out there and some of them are worse than what we had encountered...A lot of women don't believe us when we tell our stories of being the one thats abused and no police file is found, i guess my point here is some women can put bruise marks and stab wounds in places we will never phsycally show ..and perhaps to kill us while we remain alive trying to figure out how this biatch pulled this off
 theozman38
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:08:55 AM
Ummmmm..they have access to this secret store downtown that is marked "paint your man" they purchase a paint brush that covers wide long long strokes of guilt,blame ,and excuses why there are the way they are here is the kicker we just dont understand
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:11:24 AM
...and i couldn't figure out that the woman just wanted me to listen. just listen. not fix, not offer help or advice...just listen. Most men, being "fixers" or "problem solvers" want to help out by making the problem go away...but the woman just wants to talk about it.

A long time ago I watched the series "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus".

As much as that self help voodoo kaka sometimes makes me want to slap an author, there are some fantastic insights. I borrowed it from the local community health center. You can probably get it at the library as well.

That particular bit of wisdom, which helped me understand what I was doing to my SO at the time, came from that series.

Edit: My apologies. This is a rant post and I should have just let the barking dog bark.
 Harvengure
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:17:54 AM
Do I only have to pick one thing?
Well, putting themselves down. So many times have I seen women who will call ehrself ugly, and more often then not these are the same women that I and every other man I know wished we could have.

Double standards: These drive me nuts and are often taken to their own extreme with women. I remember history class and them telling us about the women's equal rights movement. Sorry, but I can't think of any woman I know of who really wants to be treated equal. However, I can easily think of quite a few who would rather be treated as if they have special exception to things which raises them, lets them be treated like some form of idol but bring men down. Just how I feel about the matter.

Undesire to explore possible partner types outside of their set ideal. It seems to me many women have this idea of what they want in a man and it usually ends up looking or actings a specific way, which is fine, we all do it. However, when you are so stuck on that image you refuse to see the qualities you like in people who don't fit into that mold, possibly missing out on what could quite easily be the best relationship you'd ever have, that drives me insane.
 theozman38
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:20:15 AM
i would check your bank account or better yet is your refrigerator runnin? you best run after it . just let it slide ,ya right hardball is bullshoitin it here

theozman38
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:32:17 AM
stereotyped or baggage? I wonder if you could help me here..i have this knife in my back that I...ugghhh... errr! cant seem to reach..and this one i have in my chest boy that one painfull ..be gentle ok.....Hey!! Would you like to go out for ice cream sometime? or how about a
 TheWeekdy
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:37:04 AM
The way they treat other women.
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/9/2007 1:45:20 AM

stereotyped or baggage? I wonder if you could help me here..i have this knife in my back that I...ugghhh... errr! cant seem to reach..and this one i have in my chest boy that one painfull ..be gentle ok.....Hey!! Would you like to go out for ice cream sometime?

Sure. Next time I'm cruising through Iowa I'll look you up.
 WakeDan
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/9/2007 3:00:26 AM
Wow this thread got heavy. Well i'll keep my answers light.

Things I don't like about women.

Selective memory. They never remember the times they were wrong, but they remember EVERY time _I_ was wrong! hahaha....and yes, they can remember one sentence you said 2 years ago and throw it back at you.

double standards. There is a whole LIST of things some women feel they can say or do, and men can't 'just because'.

Luckily, I'm old enough to recognize that most women just can't help it so I just make sure to act like it hurts me so I can get make up sex later hahahaha.
 snakelikecharm
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/9/2007 3:07:09 AM
I have to admit guilt to all doing all those things, but it's sooo much fun.
 marg_mh_ab
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/9/2007 3:45:00 AM
GUYS: Why are you guys here for dating or whatever if you feel this way toward women??
I don't get it...If you think we're all lying, dishonest, low-down b!tches!!! That's the most frustrating thing I find in mens nature - grouping all women into one ball of wax called "b1tches"....Explain that one
 guitardog
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/9/2007 3:54:39 AM
Hmmm, what is the most frustrating thing about women? There is not enough time or space here to address all of the issues, but I'll try to summarize. I feel that many if the issues that the men have pointed out here are valid and stem primarily from our society. I am speaking generally of course because I can not possibly say that every single woman is like this. I will say that I have yet to encounter one that is not. The main issue is thier contradictory nature and double standards. You have to be a mind ready and if you can't "roll with the punches" of thier moods, then you will have problems. One day, they want to be independent and make decisions for themselves, the next day, they want you to call the shots. One day they want you to protect and provide for them, the next they day they don't need you. The consistently mistake honesty as oppression i.e.
Woman: "I want to get my hair cut like this, what do you think?"
Man: "I don't like it, it is too masculine to me."
Woman: "I should be able to wear my hair any way I want to!"
Man: "You can. Do what you want."
Woman: "Yeah, but you'll be upset, and thats not right."

So who is the oppressor here?? It seems to me that women (in general of course) want to do what ever the want, feel however they feel, and men are supposed to just sit there and smile the entire time. We are expected to adjust our feelings and ideas as they go along. If not, we are evil. If a woman hits a man, thats Ok, but if he hits back, he is an abuser and should be strung up. Double standards is the key word here. Most women can not give with out the feeling of giving up. Men are expected to give and give and never feel taken advantage of. Is this rooted in a gender based insecurity? I don't know where it comes from, but I know it is frustrating.
 maryberryivy
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/9/2007 4:05:35 AM
Scott- I was married 22 years with 2 little boys and decided to end my relationship because my "decent" man couldnt keep his hands off other women. I told him take whatever he wanted out of the house that we just moved in (that we bought with my dad's money). He took the furniture, the car the motorcycle and the plants. I asked for no child support, no alimony NOTHING. I got myself into this mess and I sure as hell will get out of it. All I asked is that he do right by his two boys. My divorce was a "do it yourself" for 189.00. It sickens me to see how people spend 100,000's of dollars fighting their divorce. Why anyone in their right mind would sink a person, (that they once loved), financially is beyond me. I don't see the courts burying men with child support or alimony. Years ago when a woman didnt work and depended on a man, they used to have to pay alimony and child support. This is 2007 get a job in McDonalds making 10 bucks an hour. Unless your rich and famous I dont see the alimony anymore. As for child support, your doing it for your children, the laws over here say 1/3 of your pay goes for child support, that is the law. I see many men that get custody of their children and their ex's have to pay child support but again maybe not as much as if it were the other way around but its still 1/3 of your pay.
 Ghostguy1
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/9/2007 4:06:55 AM
That most women ( all?) are difficult to understand,
that said, *L* I'm not sure I understand most men either, but most of the
time I can relate to their attitudes, though sometimes not subscribing to them ..
 HikingFitGuy
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/9/2007 4:31:42 AM
They always act totally different to how they say things. One example is a woman once told me how she is a bad girl and shouldn't be having a fling with me due to outside complications in her messed up social and family life. She kept saying she didn't want to hurt me, and how we should just be friends, then she was all over me again.

Women hold the cards, it takes a while for most blokes to learn the deal.
 JulietJuliet
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/9/2007 7:23:36 AM
I'm finding it difficult to think of something a woman does to frustrate a man that a man doesn't do to frustrate a woman. Lying/cheating/head games/ex's/money/sex.....ALL of this applies to BOTH genders.
Geez! What's with all the women bashing tonight? Thread after thread.....I feel like I'm repeating myself.
 Hiwayman
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/9/2007 9:09:40 AM
Well for me its there total unwillingness to take responcibility for their actions. They justifty EVERYTHING. I've never heard a woman say she's sorry for anything. Guess thats why I never take anything they say to serious.
 zsuzs
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/9/2007 9:45:57 AM
As so many people said on this sight not everyone is the same.
Yes we woman are a lot more emotional than man, Except it like for god's sake we cant help it.
Also you get what you give.
If we are sooooo bad why do you guys bother. Just move to a countrey where no women are allowed. Lets see how long you last.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2007 11:45:37 AM
@ every woman on here that says that she's "not like that" and that all the guys are generalizing, I have two things to say.

1. The things listed are things that the guys have seen women do that they hate. Not every woman may have done it, and they are NOT saying that all women do them. They ARE saying that these are traits they've seen that bug the crap out of them.

2. If you're such a catch, why the hell are you single and looking on a dating website??
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/9/2007 11:47:47 AM

2. If you're such a catch, why the hell are you single and looking on a dating website??

Well, with that logic, shall we all just skip past your profile then?
 WakeDan
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/9/2007 12:36:47 PM
I haven't seen any of the guys post these in a mean spirited way. None of them has said 'i hate it when they cheat on you with your best friend'....

almost every guy has mentioned a personality quirk that, everyone has to admit, is common in most women.

The guy who said women don't apologize when they are wrong, he knows it's not every woman. C'mon, we all know that it doesn't have to be said after every sentence. And I'm sure every woman on here has a friend like that. She makes a mistake, the guy catches it, and the woman says 'well, if YOU hadn't something something this wouldn't have happened'

lol, you've all seen that happen.

I don't know why some women are taking this thread so seriously, I haven't seen a hateful word in here yet.
 blueyesopen
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/9/2007 12:46:31 PM
well i'd have to agree with the over analitical side of us. that's probably more frusterating for us though!..LOL..but can have a ricoche affect on the men!..most annoying when we can't just take something for what it is, we have to figure out every avenue it could mean, what it could mean in the future, present, and past....very annoying trait!...and yes most woman are pro's at it!.not all of course...but there is always exceptions to everything!

and well naturally I'M one of them!!!..hahahaha..the exception that is!..LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > GUYS : What is the most frustrating thing you find in women's nature ?