Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > i caught my ex boyfriend dressed like a woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 corsetsme
Msg: 26
i caught my ex boyfriend dressed like a woman Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
It would wierd me out if I just walked in and caught him by surprise...but if he told me in advance I would be a little more open to the idea...I have a really good friend, boxer in the airforce that likes to dress as a lady....the most discomfort I felt in hearing this is his discomfort in telling me...I found out through someone else...
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 27
i caught my ex boyfriend dressed like a woman
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:41:24 PM
no fukkin way.... couldn't do it.. I date me... manly men... who were menswear....
 Ruby Red
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:58:19 PM
justlooking101
What the hell is wrong with people today, am I just really old fashion ? This is not right from the start. There is only one reason for me (a man ) to wear women clothes and that is when they come flying off her in the heat of passion and just happen to land on me, that is the only reason. There are some serious issues going on here. Be careful !!!!!

Right on the money for me too 101.

I married a great guy, man's man. Handsome, virile, tattoos on both arms. Great bi-ceps. The most wanted man in town! etc. etc. We had 3 kids and lost 1 boy in an accident. 28 fuccin years after the marriage he told me he had dressed like a woman since young and wanted to do that out in the open. So OK, you love your life mate right? Well for 1 year it was fun n games. Then the real thing started to happen. My shoes, fluffy mumu slippers with the feathers on the toes just moved to his closet. My fantasia clothes, my make-up, Hell nothing was sacred. Cross-dressers steal your clothes. When I look back now I can joke about it, but at the time it really hurt. He shaved every fuccin hair off his gorgeous body, (even the hairy chest I married him for) he became impotent and I am very sure he was jealous of the fact I was even a woman. He hated the fact he got 1 orgasm and I got to party as he called it. He lived when at home in those stupid clothes, fake tits, wig, and make-up. It made me feel like I lived with a gay woman. Well I ain't fuccin gay, nor will I ever be!! He did make me go out once with him, which terrified me cause I figured if we got stopped by the cops he could get hurt. He wanted to travel extensively but I refused. I was too scared to do that. But this was his dream. In the end, I just left. This was a major reason, and of course he drank. I know now most likely because he was extremely unhappy with himself and his being trapped like he was in between gender issues. He needed help and still does.

So anybody who wants this kind of life.....I say Fucc off.......go and live it and see how much you like it. It sure as hell was not for me.

When he told me...that was the Deal Breaker right there. I sure wish I left then. I stayed longer for the kids etc. etc. What a crock of Shit!! Thank God I'm free to-day and have met some incredibly sexy REAL men!! You know who you are.
 Restless0ne
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:00:42 PM
That wierd........

now me....I like to dress up like the easter bunny.......and have a women ride me around the living room......yankin on my ears.......spanking my a s s..................and saying..........

YOU BAD BAD BUNNY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

justlooking101
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:03:32 PM
Thank you Ruby Reb , at least i know there is still normal ppl out here today
 justlooking101
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:04:49 PM
OHHHHH sh it that is funny man very good one
 smilescolorado
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:55:46 PM
Now that would be a treat at Easter time a " BAD BAD BUNNY"
 Restless0ne
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:07:58 PM
see now......get your man into holiday outfits and out of your dresses
 Ruby Red
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:20:49 PM
hahhaha cute profile too restless. LOL!
 Restless0ne
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:43:48 PM
tks......I aim too please....lol
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:39:36 PM
OK.. so how'd he look??? Did he have his hair fixed nice? Was his makeup properly applied? As long as he didn't steal your clothes and shoes and didn't look better than you.. let the poor buy have his fun!!!
 LJ91364
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:00:58 PM
Ruby-
Been there, done that- boy, do I understand where you're coming from!!
 bustybabe
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:53:18 PM
thanks to all of you who posted comments/opinions about this subject so far.i hope that anyone else who has a comment will post it as well.

to answer a few questions that were asked of my experience with my ex boyfriend dressed like a woman.

he looked really good and could pass as a woman.the only things that would give him away would be his nails were not done and eyebrows needed waxed.

i waited too confront him about catching him in a dress & heels because i was a little freaked.plus that was not the time or place to bring it up at that moment so i waited until that evening to confront him on the issue.

looking back i should have just beat him like the **** he was at that moment.maybe even pulled out one of my toys and showed him what it feels like being a woman.

hulahoney
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:09:20 AM
will add "looking for bad bad bunny with long ears for pulling, to ride around living room" to profile... lol... thanks so much... have been living such a sheltered life!
 wrechercats
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/7/2006 1:57:46 AM
well Its certainly not for me Id be out of there ( never to return ) In a heartbeat. I dont think Its a fetish, to me Its a severe mental Issue that needs some serious shrink work. A fetish Is dressing In PVC ect or liking s & m ect.. not wishing you were the opposite sex. Cross dresser .. Tranni .. you know haha thin line and If they didnt tell you they cross dressed ( which has a distinct likely hood of wanting male sexual partners too In some form ) I donno I think we need a psycologist to reply to this Its beyond me but I know I wouldnt be there.
 MarkCK
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:03:34 AM
it's not strange how some people find it normal, have you never heard of cross dressing before? its definately something that I personally - don't do or want to do, i'm not into that so dont' get me wrong!

but, some people think differently sexually, whatever floats your boat right? you don't have to like it.

it's stupid reading the same old, I don't like it, there's something wrong. what's your point ? other than.. its wrong! you're like the annoying people who say 'I told you so' after someone's slipped up

it's not wrong, it's down to the individual. generally at ten years old nobodies interested in sex, kids dress up as all kinds of things when they're young, it doesn't mean they become what they're dressing up as, although I was known to fly about in my superman costume...

people can get molded at a young age, but whatever really, I don't think you can say that because a kids put some womens clothing on, it's changed him sexually. I see where you're coming from, but that's a pretty stupid assumption and if so, it's up to him I doubt his parents condoned him wearing a dress & heals

so just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it wrong. that's you just being shallow and not accepting that people like some weird shit :)
 MDNinja
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:50 AM
It's disscusting and should be frowned apon.
 4loorplay
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:58:40 AM
Marketontairo

What size are you? My sister lives in york. She has bags of cloths(shoes,purse's,dresses) if you want... J/K lol
 Restless0ne
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:21:43 AM
Holly prudes batman.....

Like I said I prefer my rabbit costume......lol

but hey whayever floats your boat......as long as your fetish doesn't hurt anyone.....

then whats the big deal....granted he should have come clean sonner

anyway....I.m off too fluff my tail...lol

delytful
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:24:37 AM
Wow! And I have always preferred to have male roommates because here I was thinking they WOULDN'T steal my clothes. Thank goodness I haven't needed a roomie for years.
 kinkystud
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:26:24 PM
bustybabe

you should have bi*ch slapped him for lying to you or at least not being 100% honest with you from the start.

maybe he felt you would not accept at the start.who knows?only you i guess can answer that question.
 chameleonsdream
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:39:04 PM
Frankly, I think it sux that just us girls get to wear the sexy, slinky, feelgood clothing. Cross dressing can be about all sorts of different things - from liking the way the fabrics feel against your body to getting into the humiliation of being forced into sissy clothes. Most cross-dressers are not transsexual, nor gay, nor wish they were women - they just get off on doing something a little naughty and shameful.

If I walked in on my BF of three years and found him in women's clothes - and hadn't had a clue before then - I'd be questioning two things - a) why didn't he trust me enough to tell me? and b) how did I not realize that there was something he was hiding?
 carynlives
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:57:56 PM
I NEVER SAW THE SIGNS
When I was nineteen, I was a sweet, good hearted but naive army wife.
My husband came from a good family, a strong, tight knit all american, catholic family: plus, no reports of mental disorders or alchol/drug problems in the whole family. He was most popular in high school, beautiful face and star of the football and baseball team. He joined the army. We were engaged so naturally, we got married before boot camp. It was the most beautiful wedding I'd ever been to.
Lonely months passed, as he was away in the military, I sought out comfort in his friends, who'd I had thought were "wierd people, freaks, punks", to get closer to him. I learned about an extragavent, alternative lifestyle of my husband's. He was a transvestite. Dressed like a woman, not just dresses but club-wear and lingerie, out to special fetish clubs. I had never questioned his where-abouts when he went out as he didnt with me. Then I reflected :Once he was wearing mascara when he came home but I had been sleeping and brushed it off, went back to sleep. Another time I found womans clothes in his car, halter tops (big sized) I thought they were his friends'. What really got me, was he was doing all this with another man, a gay man. And they were having sex. This was all going on right up to my wedding day and his bon voyage into the army. I had a fit. Call me shallow, but this was not the man I imagined fathering my children. This was not the man anyone knew. Including me.
I left him because he was a big fake.
I had met him in bible discussion class... after all this, he tells me he doesnt even believe in GOD.
Maybe I left him because it grossed me out (men in mini skirts sleeping with other men)
Who knows...
 Gallivanting1
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:58:46 PM
I never had a boyfriend dress up but I have some friends that do. I don't see what the big deal is. We have a lot of fun shopping together and usually make a day of it. One of them performs in drag and I go to support him. The shows are a lot of fun and I get to meet a lot of interesting people. What's the harm??
 carynlives
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/8/2006 3:10:45 PM
no harm at all. Fun as a friend. But sexy?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > i caught my ex boyfriend dressed like a woman