Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Seeing your ex with someone new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ian1980au
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Seeing your ex with someone newPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Personally it'd only bother me if I was still on the proverbial scrap heap. Probably cuz my ex decided to rub things in my face
 Sadie415
Msg: 77
Seeing your ex with someone new
Posted: 7/18/2006 7:50:58 PM
My ex came up from Tennessee and asked me to remarry him. I didn't really give him an answer, but he knew the answer was no. Shortly thereafter, he asked my girlfriend out for a bike ride. I didn't know till the day of their date, they were bringing her kids over for me to watch. All was fine, till I looked out the window as they departed on his motorcycle. Just for a moment, she looked like someone else and not my friend. One month later, back in Tennessee, he got married to someone new.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Seeing your ex with someone new